Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures (70112 Views)

Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) / Infinix hot 4 X557 Full Specifications / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by Christardor: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Guys na Oppo F1 plus dey my mind o

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by handysuzy(f): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Phonefanatic:

You think it's free? Tecno must have dropped something.

Still no thunder though

Nope, they dropped nothing

There is still thunder

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by chrisdublin(m): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pls how loud nd clear is the output music production like?

And how sharp is the rear nd front camera like?

And what gestures does it come with?

Last one... Does it have this gesture in the video player that u can reduce its brightness,reduce it volume,4wd nd backward the player by sliding fingers on the screen?

Nd can we see some ss of the phones interface? Like the menu,setting,music nd d video interface? Then u can snap with the front nd back cam so we can atlst know sharp the camera is.... Thank you.Pls how loud nd clear is the output music production like?

Last one... Does it have this gesture in the video player that u can reduce its brightness,reduce it volume,4wd nd backward the player by sliding fingers on the screen?

Nd can we see some ss of the phones interface? Like the menu,setting,music nd d video interface? Then u can snap with the front nd back cam so we can atlst know sharp the camera is.... Thank you.

Nd can we see some ss of the phones interface? Like the menu,setting,music nd d video interface? Then u can snap with the front nd back cam so we can atlst know sharp the camera is.... Thank you.
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by Nzecorneboy: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
am gonna lay my hands on one soonest!!
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by tall2ce(m): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Kunlenoni:
what I love about Infinix is just the battery.

as far as I'm concern, Infinix has the best battery.

does the phone support 4g

I need 4g phone to rock the new ntel network

find out about a phone in this Nigeria with 6020mah
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by TechsNG: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Alfred234:
Does it have 4G?

According to the specs sheet sent to me by infinix mobility, YES, It supports 4G LTE network mode.
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by ChristGang: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
I have serious things to worry about than ds, things like the blood tasty piece of scums, while fighting for their god, murdered 8 innocent human beigns in cold blood today. And some fuckbags here still hold firm the believe that islam is peace and that the killers are just extreamist. WAKE THE FhUCK UP!

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by ojun50(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
9jatatafo:

Then how much is hot 2 or 3?
check jumia site
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
Technology is no big deal to me until I can eat via google.. That is, my mom will cook in Lagos and upload it while I will download it and eat it right in Ekiti... Please does the new Infinix have this feature?

*nobody should quote me*

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by twokilo(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
benefitzte:
Where can I buy this phone Pls, anywhere in Ibadan?

you can get it at mokola roundabout, at play store or Al Arash store at mokola roundabout, just ask anybody around but don't rilly knw the price sha
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by OlatunbosunAb13: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
I doubt if it is better than my dependable infinix note 2 600LTE with 2G of ram and 16GB. Very speedy with strong battery.
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by vicstar16: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Infinix phones hav d same design..no much difference
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by Reeberry: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hot3 design is sleeker than this.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by 9jatatafo(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
ojun50:
check jumia site
Ok
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by elbaraj001(m): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
I don't ever get freak out at infinix..products...
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by Pasche1: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
benefitzte:
Where can I buy this phone Pls, anywhere in Ibadan?
I work with jumia, I can place the order for you nationwide, cash on delivery, 36,700 08033705629
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by eraly(m): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
TechsNG:

Yes. It supports 4G LTE network mode.

can we see screenshot of d 4G tin plssss...?
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by tysontim(m): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
TechsNG:

Yes. It supports 4G LTE network mode.
liar it doesn't support 4G, why will u spoil this nice review with a lie
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by Yungwhy(m): 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
ChristGang:
I have serious things to worry about than ds

Bro... If truly you're a Christian, I don't see any reason why you should be promoting hate... I don't condone such acts you listed above, buh your faith does not allow you to preach hate and say words that can cause Religious provocations

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by TechsNG: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2016
eraly:

can we see screenshot of d 4G tin plssss...?

tysontim:
liar it doesn't support 4G, why will u spoil this nice review with a lie

Guys, i sincerely apologize. I personally haven't tried out the 4G LTE thing yet. However, based on the specs sheet officially sent to me by infinix mobile, it was stated that the device supports 4G LTE network mode.

Please see attached screenshot.

BTW, i will personally try out the 4G LTE network mode and give you guys a feedback. I apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by chuks34(m): 12:31am On Aug 24, 2016
TechsNG:
A full review of the infinix HOT 4 x557 should be out in a couple of days. If there is anything you’d like me to try out or any question(s) you’d like to ask, I’d be more than happy to respond to you. Cheers!

CC: Lalasticlala
why is the Infinix Hot 3 like hanging and always pop up notifications like Android ui stopped and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by seunoni34(m): 12:41am On Aug 24, 2016
TechsNG:
The infinix hot 4 x557 is the brand's latest addition to it's HOT series. While we've already talked on the basic difference between the hot 4 and the hot 3 in terms of specs, we'd like to unbox the smartphone for your viewing or 'reasoning' pleasure grin.

Without further-ado, let's get right on to it. As the title states, we are just going to be dealing with pictures.

Source: http://www.techsng.com/2016/08/infinix-hot-4-x557-unboxing-hands-quick-review-pictures-video.html
I'm using the phone currently, just got it last Saturday. The RAM at 2 GB is so underrated. I have never used a phone as fast as infinix hot 4. It has never lagged since I bought it. Maybe it's the XOS ROM or Android 6.0. It'd just so fast and smooth.
The 4000mah long lasting battery and fingerprint plus front flash camera all sums up the beauty of this phone.

I advice everyone who is reading this (and is interested in buying) to buy the phone quick before the price goes far up.

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by seunoni34(m): 12:42am On Aug 24, 2016
TechsNG:

Guys, i sincerely apologize. I personally haven't tried out the 4G LTE thing as i haven't gotten my NTEL SIM yet. However, based on the specs sheet sent to me by infinix mobile, it was stated that the device supports 4G LTE network mode.

Please see attached screenshot.

BTW, i will personally try out the 4G LTE thing and give you guys a feedback. I apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I'm using the phone currently, it does not have 4G

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by Donexy16(m): 12:44am On Aug 24, 2016
martinz1:
I love the feeling i get when i unbox a brand new phone,

You're not alone on this

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by fashrola(m): 12:47am On Aug 24, 2016
tall2ce:

find out about a phone in this Nigeria with 6020mah
find about a phone in this Nigeria with 10000mah
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by seunoni34(m): 12:48am On Aug 24, 2016
chrisdublin:

Nd can we see some ss of the phones interface? Like the menu,setting,music nd d video interface? Then u can snap with the front nd back cam so we can atlst know sharp the camera is.... Thank you.Pls how loud nd clear is the output music production like?

The front camera is very clear (it has flashlight in front too) . And it has a few gesture classification too.
Checkout my screenshot from settings and camera page.

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by eraly(m): 12:52am On Aug 24, 2016
does d phone has LED notification?
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:16am On Aug 24, 2016
another infinix phome will be lauch today in jumia watch out....
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by atilla(m): 1:30am On Aug 24, 2016
Bro. Which phone did u use snap these pics?
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by wallay77(m): 1:51am On Aug 24, 2016
the back cover luks lie dat of infinix hot
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by Kakamorufu(m): 4:21am On Aug 24, 2016
handysuzy:
If I were the owner of Nairaland I would be charging up to 200k for this sort of post to make FP...Free advert...But guess what, I dont own Nairaland, so ama just up.

That is why Linda was able to buy 700m house in Banana Island

I wanna be like Linda not like Seun

Quote me and thunder will fire you
can i know you better
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by Whizzcute(m): 5:18am On Aug 24, 2016
THIS PHONE IS NOW AVAILABLE IN KONGA AND IT'S SELLING FOR #41,999 BUY IT HERE NOW ==>http:///QYr8p4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) / MTN Introduces 500MB For N25 Night Plan / Help! I Can't Download Applications To My Samsung Chat E222 Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.