Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister (2439 Views)

Hailemariam Desalegn Resigns As Ethiopia's Prime Minister / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by olafum1(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Czech Prime Minister Bohuslav Sobotka said Tuesday he does not want a “large Muslim community” and that each EU member should be able to choose how many migrants to accept.

“We don’t have a large Muslim community here,” Sobotka said of the estimated 10,000 to 20,000 Muslims who live in the Central European country of 10.5 million people.

“And to be honest, we don’t want a large Muslim community to form here, given the problems we’re seeing,” Sobotka told the Pravo daily.

Sobotka spoke ahead German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s visit to Prague on Thursday, saying their “views diverge” on how to solve Europe’s migrant crisis.

Merkel has urged countries to take in a greater share of refugees, while the Czech Republic staunchly opposes the contested EU quota system devised to distribute refugees across the bloc.

“I’ve been convinced since the start of the migration debate that the member states need to have sovereignty regarding the choice of the number of refugees (to welcome),” Sobotka said.

“It’s the national governments that ultimately have to ensure people’s security.”

The leftist premier however cautioned against casting refugees as terrorists.

“It’s not possible to put an equal sign between refugees and terrorists. But at the same time, it’s not possible to have the same approach as Germany last year, namely to authorise the influx of a huge number of people without any oversight,” he said.

Merkel will also on Thursday meet with Czech President Milos Zeman, who earlier this month said he opposed taking in any migrants at all.

He recently described Merkel’s migration policy – which saw Germany take in 1.1 million migrants and refugees last year – as “absurd”.

http://punchng.com/muslims-not-welcome-czech-republic-pm/

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by wowmenow: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Very good decision

7 Likes

Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by Flexherbal(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
wowmenow:
Very good decision

Not everybody will agree with you.
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by olafum1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
This is all Sarah's fault (Abraham's Wife) I think.

Anyway, Czech is just being pro-active... Just like Japan
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by Amiano(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Considering wat is happening in germany and what happened to france and greece who accepted dis refugees, i will nt blame czech if dey turn dem down.

Violence follows everywhr dey go

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by madridguy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
Good decision. I believe our blood sucking monsters in the Northern Nigeria will read this news. Killing all the name of Prophet Mohammad PBUH is never part of Islam.
Even during the lives of our Noble prophet, he won so many souls in Islam with tolerance, love, hikmat and moheeza.

Our Northern Muslims brothers need to acquire the right knowledge about Islam and stop painting ISLAM black.

May the souls of the Zamfara victims rest in peace.

We are Muslim and not Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by madridguy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
Please remove France from your list. They are the biggest terrorist in Europe.

Amiano:
Considering wat is happening in germany and what happened to france and greece who accepted dis refugees, i will nt blame czech if dey turn dem down.

Violence follows everywhr dey go
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by mofayodeyahoo: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dont accept snake as domestic animal. Small or big, few or plenty

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by Adaowerri111: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
Prime minister with balls, I like that, prevention is better than cure, Buhari won't like this news

1 Like

Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by psucc(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
Only if this man could stick to this wire counsel no matter the heat.

In fact, it is safer to put equal sign between Muslim and terrorism. They have proved to be the world's no. 1 violent specie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by Ikpewe: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Christians kill Moslems kill, but Moslems are the worst they kill without a reasonable reason.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by olafum1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
madridguy:

So they deserve being terrorized in the name of 'Allah'?
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by olafum1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
madridguy:
Good decision. I believe our blood sucking monsters in the Northern Nigeria will read this news. Killing all the name of Prophet Mohammad PBUH is never part of Islam.
Even during the lives of our Noble prophet, he won so many souls in Islam with tolerance, love, hikmat and moheeza.

Our Northern Muslims brothers need to acquire the right knowledge about Islam and stop painting ISLAM black.

I think few are just Muslims while others are Islamist...

The Muslims seeks cooperation, growth and development among fellows anywhere they are, they also separate government from religion. While the Islamist are bent on fulfilling the wishes of Allah in every way possible (force is not an exception), they disdain authorities and set themselves on a mission to bring everyone under the submission of Allah..

Both have Quran to back up their wish.. So who is the truest Muslims out of the two?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by madridguy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Yes they deserve being terrorized in the name of what they did.

olafum1:

So they deserve being terrorized in the name of 'Allah'?
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by holyfather(m): 6:52am On Aug 26, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Prime minister with balls, I like that, prevention is better than cure, Buhari won't like this news

He won't even hear it. cheesy grin
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by holyfather(m): 7:00am On Aug 26, 2016
Ikpewe:
Christians kill Moslems kill, but Moslems are the worst they kill without a reasonable reason.
When you say, "Christians kill".
Remember we're talking about killing in favor of your religion or your God.
Pray, tell me anywhere that anyone has ever laid hands on anybody for not accepting the gospel of Jesus christ.
Or even for speaking against Christ.
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2016
Flexherbal:
Not everybody will agree with you.

Well I do agree with him, and even the president of Czech Republic, you have any problems with that?
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2016
madridguy:

France colonised half of Africa (if am not mistaken) and majority muslim nations. The only nonsense your muslim brothers can give back as thank you, is to terrorise them. And you say they are terrorists of Europe, why do you say that?
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by madridguy(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2016
You just make me burst into laughter. Do you really understand what colonization means? That aside, the French government has fetched firewood full of ant so they should prepared to accept lizard as guest. France has been enjoying until they follow the likes of US, UK to invade Libya. They led the NATO coalition that invade Libya, dethroned and killed Ghadaffi and you think Ghadaffi loyalist will fold their arms. The US has paid with the live of their ambassador to Libya " Benghazi attack " and I think France will pay more considering the fact they champion the crusade. The coward UK are running from the Euro to secure their border but it's too late cos the boys are everywhere.

Note: am not a supporter of terrorism but I stand with justice. If the world power think they can invade any country at their wish, knowing fully UN will keep mute, the boys will not hesitate to hand them justice through any means.

gimakon:

France colonised half of Africa (if am not mistaken) and majority muslim nations. The only nonsense your muslim brothers can give back as thank you, is to terrorise them. And you say they are terrorists of Europe, why do you say that?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2016
madridguy:
You just make me burst into laughter. Do you really understand what colonization means? That aside, the French government has fetched firewood full of ant so they should prepared to accept lizard as guest. France has been enjoying until they follow the likes of US, UK to invade Libya. They led the NATO coalition that invade Libya, dethroned and killed Ghadaffi and you think Ghadaffi loyalist will fold their arms. The US has paid with the live of their ambassador to Libya " Benghazi attack " and I think France will pay more considering the fact they champion the crusade. The coward UK are running from the Euro to secure their border but it's too late cos the boys are everywhere.

Note: am not a supporter of terrorism but I stand with justice. If the world power think they can invade any country at their wish, knowing fully UN will keep mute, the boys will not hesitate to hand them justice through any means.

A very good reason why if I was president, for this statement alone, I'd make sure you end up a lifetime in Jail. And not just jail, Guatanamo (underground prison) cos you absolutely don't have good inside you,violence reeks from your statements, why in God's name is muslims suppose to have this type of freedom in christian nations.

So terrorism is good ba?
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by madridguy(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2016
So who is to be held responsible for the Libya turmoil.

gimakon:

A very good reason why if I was president, for this statement alone, I'd make sure you end up a lifetime in Jail. And not just jail, Guatanamo (underground prison) cos you absolutely don't have good inside you,violence reeks from your statements, why in God's name is muslims suppose to have this type of freedom in christian nations.

So terrorism is good ba?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2016
madridguy:
So who is to be held responsible for the Libya turmoil.

grin
Next thing you blame the US. Now I want to ask you, was it the same US that made that guy in Tunisia pour fuel on himself and set himself ablaze? The whole Islamic uprising started in Tunisia and spread worldwide. Part of it is what Syria and Iraq suffers today giving power to ISIS. Make your research well.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by olafum1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
madridguy:
Yes they deserve being terrorized in the name of what they did.

Argh... Bro. Watch it.

You sure have the tendency to become one of this beasts.
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by madridguy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Beasts as in bawo?

olafum1:

Argh... Bro. Watch it.

You sure have the tendency to become one of this beasts.
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by APCsupporter: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
madridguy:

Please can you tell me what percentage of us are terrorists? People are attacking us and you are here calling us terrorists is that fair? Go and make your research, we have a very high Islamic knowledge with Muslims everywhere so dont judge us based on what some minority fools are doing.
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
You're not Northern nor Muslim more than me. We must say the fact. My Northern brothers has painted us black that 50 years I don't think we can wash it away.

APCsupporter:

Please can you tell me what percentage of us are terrorists? People are attacking us and you are here calling us terrorists is that fair? Go and make your research, we have a very high Islamic knowledge with Muslims everywhere so dont judge us based on what some minority fools are doing.
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by APCsupporter: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
madridguy:
You're not Northern nor Muslim more than me. We must say the fact. My Northern brothers has painted us black that 50 years I don't think we can wash it away.

You mean there arent criminals in the south or what? Leave the North alone and refer to criminals as criminals

What makes you think you are more northern and Muslim than me? Im 100% Hausa and i make sure i do most of what is expected of a muslim.
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by madridguy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Do you mean criminals hiding under ISLAM umbrella ? Let the criminals in the north start committing crime on other basis and not on ISLAM. You cannot continue to kill for ALLAH SWT. Let them kill for their fathers and not ISLAM.

APCsupporter:

You mean there arent criminals in the south or what? Leave the North alone and refer to criminals as criminals

What makes you think you are more northern and Muslim than me? Im 100% Hausa and i make sure i do most of what is expected of a muslim.
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by APCsupporter: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
madridguy:
Do you mean criminals hiding under ISLAM umbrella ? Let the criminals in the north start committing crime on other basis and not on ISLAM. You cannot continue to kill for ALLAH SWT. Let them kill for their fathers and not ISLAM.

So because they claim to be fighting for Islam and they are Northerners it makes everyone. From the north a terrorist right? I have given up on you
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by CHARLOE(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=APCsupporter post=49213154]

So because they claim to be fighting for Islam and they are Northerners it makes everyone. From the north a terrorist right? I have given up on you[/quotequote]
My friend keep quiet! Who massacred d 7 boys in zamfara, na book haram? What of d redeem pastor? Or d deeper life woman in Kano? D ordinary Hausa man is nice but wen it comes to religion, he becomes a blood sucking demon! He can slaughter for his god without thinking twice.
Illiteracy + Islam is a deadly mix, any1 dat has been to d north will confirm
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by APCsupporter: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=CHARLOE post=49221302][/quote]

Bull sh!t, what about the stories we hear about southerners killing killing themselves too? Like political thugs killing voters? That also makes southerners blood sucking devils if we are to go by this childish mentality. Adolf Hitler, a christian killed over 7 million innocent people. Does that make all christians and Germans killers? Tell me the difference between you and an illiterate if you still reason this way after seeking education for years
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by CHARLOE(m): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

Bull sh!t, what about the stories we hear about southerners killing killing themselves too? Like political thugs killing voters? That also makes southerners blood sucking devils if we are to go by this childish mentality. Adolf Hitler, a christian killed over 7 million innocent people. Does that make all christians and Germans killers? Tell me the difference between you and an illiterate if you still reason this way after seeking education for years
Plz stop begging d question, stop beating about d bush! Give me 1 instance where xtians have killed Muslims in d south 4 religious reasons like blasphemy? They dont even retaliate d killings in d north (maybe there wld hav bin anoda civil war by now) But in ur barbaric north, if a xtian dare mention Muhammed (piss, sorry, peace b on him) u bloodthirsty jihadists will jump with glee screaming blasphemy, with daggers drawn n butcher d poor xtians.
This can't go on forever, very soon u will no u jihadists don't have monopoly of violence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FORGET ABOUT CAMERA: See How Barack Obama's Wife Treats Him At Home / Breaking: Robert Mugabe 93-years-old Refuses To Step Down,chooses To Die (photo) / Obamamania And Notable Quotes From Naysayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.