Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) (6610 Views)

Worley Parsons - 2016 Graduate Development Programme / Fresh Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2015/2016 At DBH / Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by Eddy3: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2006
Hi

Celtel is recruiting for young graduates titled (Celtel Graduate Development Programme). The advert came out today online.

Apply online at

www.ng.celtel.com

Wishing u all the best.
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by Nikegenius(f): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2006
Thanks a lot
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by kenocom: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2006
God bless u for this information.

kenocom
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by klomak(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2006
how do we apply. their website is not really user friendly. what short cut do we go thru
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by saintsola(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2006
In line with Celtel International’ s vision ‘…to make life better for our people…’ and in keeping with the intention of attracting, retaining and developing our people; Celtel HQ HR is requesting for internal applications for the above programme. The purpose of the Celtel Graduate Development Programme (CDGP) is to recruit and train our future mid-level managers who will have the opportunity to grow. Top performing graduates will be selected internally and externally to enter our progressive, 15 months Graduate Development Programme. Trainee profile Acceptance into the Graduate Development Programme requires candidates to meet the following criteria: • A good scholastic record (honours degree; GPA 3.0 and above) from accredited universities • Age limit of 25 years for 1st Degree and 27 years for Post Graduate degree (as at last birthday) • A history of leadership roles in school or the community • Ability to analyze problems logically • Very good communication skills • Ability to adapt to new situations and circumstances • Have a confident approach to the working environment • Some previous work experience would be an advantage • Geographical mobility Candidates for the Program must be team players who value diversity and who have drive for results. Recruiting Celtel recruits candidates from university recruitment drives, careers fairs, job posting boards on the internet, and internal job postings. Sponsoring departments Departments that will recruit management trainees include: • Sales, Marketing and Customer Care • Network operations • HR • Technology Services (IT) • Legal The Program - What to expect Structured 15 month development programme Opportunity for personal development and career growth

click on the link below to apply.or copy the link

http://www.ng. celtel.com/ en/about- us/careers/ cv-registration/ index.html
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by Jaychuks(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2006
Below is an advert from Phillips Consulting Website, if u are interested, try it.

http://www.phillipsconsulting.net/careers.php

CAREERS: EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT

Accounts Executive, Lagos
Job Code: BR1
Description
Reporting to Managing Director

Requirements
Job Summary:
To provide accounting support to the Managing Director and Technical management staff on a day-to-day basis. Will be responsible for keeping the financial books, analyzing performances, reconciling records, and providing meaningful forecasts. Banking relations will be handled and coordinated by the individual, staff salaries and bills payment constitute part of the job dimensions. He/she will liaise with third party contractors and other clients for financial transactions and documentation on behalf of the company.

Reqiurements:
- Must have expertise in management of ledger accounts financial analysis, cash flow statements, operating balance sheets, etc; taxation and tax management; computer applications related to financial analysis and reporting; expert use of Microsoft Excel
- Individual must be a strong team player, with good interpersonal skills, communication skills; strong initiative and result orientation; leadership skills
- Must reflect ability to influence with requisite negotiation skills
- Must have high standards of work ethics and integrity.

Method of Application:
Interested candidates should e-mail their current Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the position and reference number clearly indicated as the subject to: recruitmentsupportservices@phillipsconsulting.net

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kindly ensure that your email address and telephone numbers are active and valid.

Date Posted: Tue, 5 Dec 2006
Valid Until: Wed, 20 Dec 2006
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by Tywoh(f): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2006
Can someone please help us with the correct address of Celtel.
The ones posted above is not accessible.
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by Jaychuks(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2006
@Tywoh

Here is the link to Celtel jobs:

http://www.ng.celtel.com/en/about-us/careers/cv-registration/index.html

Good Luck.
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by Tywoh(f): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2006
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by Tywoh(f): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2006
@ Jaychucks
Thanks
Sorry, I didnt see ur reply b4 I posted mine
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by jammin(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2006
can someone tell me the kind of average salary a young graduate would get. graduate to me means someone with a Bsc. please quote in Naira.
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by crito(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2006
Thanks for this info.it is real, smiley smiley smiley
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by hallo(f): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2006
GOT THE MESSAGE.THANKS A MILLION. grin cheesy wink smiley grin cool cool cool cool grin cheesy wink smiley I PRAY THAT GOD GRANT US FAVOUR IN THIS wink smiley cheesy grin
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by larins20(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2006
You are bless with this peices of Information.thank
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by annelite: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2006
the job list is empty so how do u select a job
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by ronique: 2:18am On Dec 20, 2006
Please i would like to know if applying for celtel's graduate dev. program has closed. I tried fillin d form on their site today 19-12-06 but didnt succeed! Had problems wit d column which was compulsory "choose a job type" I will be glad if someone could clearly tell me how 2 successfully fill d form. Thank you as i look forward 2 hearing from you guys. Glad 2 b a lander!!!
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by ronique: 2:22am On Dec 20, 2006
Please i would like to know if applying for celtel's graduate dev. program has closed. I tried fillin d form on their site today 19-12-06 but didnt succeed! Had problems wit d column which was compulsory "choose a job type" tried 2 select a job but nothing appeared from d dropdown menu other than"select a job instead of d available job openings" I will be glad if someone could clearly tell me how 2 successfully fill d form. Thank you as i look forward 2 hearing from you guys. Glad 2 b a lander!!!
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by ronique: 2:24am On Dec 20, 2006
Please i would like to know if applying for celtel's graduate dev. program has closed. I tried fillin d form on their site today 19-12-06 but didnt succeed! Had problems wit d column which was compulsory "choose a job type" tried 2 select a job but nothing appeared from d dropdown menu other than"select a job instead of d available job openings" I will be glad if someone could clearly tell me how 2 successfully fill d form. Thank you as i look forward 2 hearing from you guys. Glad 2 b a lander!!!
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by smartdoe(f): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2006
please can anyone who has successfully registered their cv help out on how i can choose a job since the job list is empty?
Re: Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) by Fummiee(f): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2006
The programme is strictly for their staff.

(1) (Reply)

How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? / What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. / Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.