Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Karakata On Rave 91.7FM Osogbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karakata On Rave 91.7FM Osogbo (694 Views)

Sholagbade Mustapha Ololade Marries In Osogbo (Wedding Photos) / Mosun Filani-oduoye Opens Beauty Shop In Osogbo (Photos) / A Nairalander In The Studio On His Radio Programme - Karakata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karakata On Rave 91.7FM Osogbo by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
I created this thread so I can better relate with those young people who form part of our audience in Osogbo and beyond.

Karakata is an innovative Radio programme that provides sound counsel on workplace issues, career development, job search and employee ethics. As a complement to our job-related content, we give out free business ideas weekly such that job seekers could have other sources of income while they are looking for the good jobs.

The programme airs on Rave 91.7FM Osogbo, every Wednesday from 11am to 12noon.

On tomorrow's (24 August 2016) edition of the programme, we will have live in the studio, the Director of the recently launched Osun Job Centre, Ms. Mobolaji Akande who will be speaking to us about the efforts that Osun Job Centre will be putting into job-related issues in Osun State.

To make tomorrow's edition more interactive therefore, I am asking readers of this thread who are seeking one information or the other on what the Osun Job Centre will do, to please post their questions here so we can run them by our guest tomorrow.

The show is always being co-hosted by myself and Olubukola Omoboriowo (Omo B). While you post your questions and comments, please remember to listen to the programme tomorrow.

It promises to be loaded as always....the Lord bless us all!
Re: Karakata On Rave 91.7FM Osogbo by lawalmubaraq3(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
I listen to it Dayo Oderinu
Re: Karakata On Rave 91.7FM Osogbo by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
lawalmubaraq3:
I listen to it
Dayo Oderinu

Thanks Mubaraq...I guess you are familiar with us already then....

Please stay tuned tomorrow again for a refreshing edition of the show!
Re: Karakata On Rave 91.7FM Osogbo by lawalmubaraq3(m): 12:36am On Aug 24, 2016
tolulakin:

Thanks Mubaraq...I guess you are familiar with us already then....
Please stay tuned tomorrow again for a refreshing edition of the show!
I can't wait
Re: Karakata On Rave 91.7FM Osogbo by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2016
lawalmubaraq3:

I can't wait

Thanks bro
Re: Karakata On Rave 91.7FM Osogbo by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
A great show! Coincidentally, i was writing a paper at the time of the show but was told how interesting it was. Keep it up bro, nice work.
Re: Karakata On Rave 91.7FM Osogbo by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
olatemitayo:
A great show! Coincidentally, i was writing a paper at the time of the show but was told how interesting it was. Keep it up bro, nice work.

Thank you so much for the good words. We will keep doing better!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D'ivoire Officially Recieves Abuja Spontaneous Comed / Mark Zuckerberg Reveals Why He Wears Grey T-shirts Every Day (video) / Cossy Orjiakor Puts Lashes On Her Toyota Convertible (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.