Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) (41340 Views)

12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Dexpro: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Empiree: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Proffdada:
He only needs to be flogged publicly and pay for emotional damages
The pastor applied Islamic Shari'a Law of FLOGGING. He should have applied Biblical law of STONING to DEATH since the members were christians, that would have been JUSTICE
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
pippimp:

Yes. He is lucky it did not happen in the jungle called Nigeria. He probably would have been set on fire by animals.

What's you saying?
Nigeria ain't no jungle..abi dem set Rev king on fire?

You sef..the go your way o..nhmmm
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by pippimp(m): 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
bounty007:

What's you saying?
Nigeria ain't no jungle..abi dem set Rev king on fire?

You sef..the go your way o..nhmmm

But it is a possibility na. Or are you saying suspects are not executed on a daily basis in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by obailala(m): 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Who shall flog the pastor now?... Meanwhile the 2 men look like filthy gays?
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
bounty007:
Bleaching punks..you're lucky no be naija..Rev king would v been your case..see his angle..mumu!
Just dey provoke for this man...really dealt with those kids.. angry undecided undecided

Which nija are you talking about? Is it the same nija that is the king of global impunity or another nija?
Watch this video of Pastor Oyedepo dishing out a slap to a lady and even cursing the lady yet nothing happened.
In civilized climes where all men are equal before the law, Oyedepo would have been cooling off in jail by now with all manners of civil litigations against him but sadly, it is nija where impunity reigns supreme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_v3IfDHv98

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Trojan2010:
Business men !! Taking advantage of hoi polloi's need for miracle to muster some wealth for themselves.
When will people wake up and stop falling victim to the quiddle of these guys that call themselves men of God. If you truely believe your God is alive why not call upon Him yourself and he will answer.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by babatundepeter20: 12:01am On Aug 24, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 24, 2016
byrron:

Which nija are you talking about? Is the same nija that is the king of global impunity or another nija?
Watch this video of Pastor Oyedepo dishing out a slap to a lady and even cursing the lady yet nothing happened.
In civilized climes where all men are equal before the law, Oyedepo would have been cooling off in jail by now with all manners of civil suites against him but sadly, it is nija where impunity reigns supreme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_v3IfDHv98

Ome..calm down..una body too hot!haba.
Bros you watch that flog..if na your person..u fit take am..na floging eh no be slap matter..
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by oluwaVaz(m): 12:26am On Aug 24, 2016
The pastor is even bleaching, when you ask him which cream he is using he will say it's baby oil.... Nonsense!!!!!!! ...... Ghanaians and bleaching cream are like this

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

But it is a possibility na. Or are you saying suspects are not executed on a daily basis in Nigeria?

Eh na suspect or live criminals..naija fit do am..but we neva mad enter church...on top this kind matter..
But some of our bros for that upside...fit do any how any time..but that one no mean say naija na jungle..

wink wink cool
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 24, 2016
shegsrules:
Who remembers this?
It's called try your luck.So there's no trace of corruption there there. grin cheesy grin
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Respect55(m): 12:31am On Aug 24, 2016
emeijeh:
For real?
Why is he smiling?
Hope he won't be placed in same cell with gays..... Those guys dey finish asses o!
dem no get joy wallahi
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Okagba: 12:32am On Aug 24, 2016
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rz_jMhImpEE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 24, 2016
This pastor when resemble olamide,assistant sef looks homo kinda,hmm people dey sha.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 24, 2016
Kizyte:
I love Ghanaian police for their unbiased and serious mindedness when it comes to discharging their duty. If it was in Nigeria, because he's a rich pastor, the police will call him on phone and start begging him to just surface at the station, after which they will set him free.

And you think Ghanaians police wouldn't do worse?
bounty007:

Ome..calm down..una body too hot!haba.
Bros you watch that flog..if na your person..u fit take am..na floging eh no be slap matter..

We are talking about abuse here and not the manner through which one was abused.
For your information, slapping someone else falls under assault and it is punishable by law therefore, there is no justification for slapping nor flogging any church member by any pastor.

Both pastors ought to be doing sometime in jail right now while still waiting for civil litigation's against their sorry ass'es, that's justice

At the moment, the flogging Bishop was arrested for fraud, yet he is busy flogging someone else for immorality when he the flogging bishop is morally bankrupt.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Respect55(m): 12:44am On Aug 24, 2016
Why him come look like Olamide Baddo na
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=byrron post=48748395]

We are talking about abuse here and not the manner through which one was abused.
For your information, slapping someone else falls under assault and it is punishable by law therefore, there is no justification for slapping nor flogging any church member by any pastor.

Both pastors ought to be doing sometime in jail right now while still waiting for civil litigation's against their sorry ass'es, that's justice
[/quote

Yea your right..is an abuse..no doubt..
But na the wan wey pain me na..i dey talk.if na Oyedepo matter pain you eh no wahala
I no support any..na as e pain me reach me d talk..or you wan label me hypocrite for the matter again..see as that man just the drill bae,and she's pregnant o. come d even ask whether the get finance to take care of the baby..na wao..even cow wey no get tail..flies no dey follow..wetin concern am...
Na only God go judge our pastor them..
I know like that drilling fullstop.thank you

1 Like

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 24, 2016
divide9ja:
[size=14pt]I BEG WHO GO ARREST ADEBOYE FOR DECEIVING US INTO VOTING FOR AN ISLAMIC PARTY? [/size] lipsrsealed
and Oyedepo for slapping a little and claimed she was a witch

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

Yes. He is lucky it did not happen in the jungle called Nigeria. He probably would have been set on fire by animals.
Oyedepo slap a little girl many times in his church and was banned from entering UK, what has happened to him in Nigeria

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by pippimp(m): 12:55am On Aug 24, 2016
OoniOfIfe:
Oyedepo slap a little girl many times in his church what has happened tovhim

How is it possible that Nigerians have the mental acumen of 5 year olds?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=bounty007 post=48748498][/quote]

I am no fan of any of these abusive god of men and i only quoted you to correct the misinformation from you where you sounded as if things like this cant happen in Nigeria which was why i had to quickly refresh your memory of an abuse by a popular Nigerian pastor that assaulted one of his church members and nothing happened to him till date in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

How is it possible that Nigerians have the mental acumen of 5 year olds?
Why did you quote me,
Your point pls
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 24, 2016
byrron:

I am no fan of any of these abusive god of men and i only quoted you to correct the misinformation from you where you sounded as if things like this cant happen in Nigeria which was why i had to quickly refresh your memory of an abuse by a popular Nigerian pastor that assaulted one of his church members and nothing happened to him till date in Nigeria.

I understand..that's why I v to clarify..thanks.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by delors(m): 1:32am On Aug 24, 2016
Jayceo:
It is high time Intelligent,Patriotic Youths with the interest of Nigerias growth at heart start getting involved. We can't leave the state of Nigeria in the hands of this same criminals we keep recycling.Lets join together and take back our country. Imagine 100,000 youths contribute 50,000 that's already 5 billion naira enough for campaign among other things. We can either assemble a strong force or Join a notable party with the interest of the Nation screened by us. Enough of the Nairaland compalaining and social media rants. Lets get to work youths of Nigeria. The power is in our hands.Lets Restructure the Fiscal federalism of this Nation and Make it great.
[s] Note:- By youths I don't mean small minded,corrupt, tribalistic, visionless youths[/s]

To gain more insight on this please go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3274457/calling-all-nigerian-youths

To Join this movement Pls visit this page and click the option Join the whatsapp community

http://onlineyouths.netau.net/
Lol...SMH. See 'vision-ful' youth leader o...you have not even started leading yet you have started insulting those whom you intend to lead calling them such names (see bolded n cancelled). Mr Vision man...
Pls, who are we contributing the money to o jare? Lemme start saving towards it...since money is the only way you can start leading others as a youth, let's start sharperly...as e no ring any bell say 82% of the youth u mentioned are on internet enabled devices (phones, etc) and as such could be reached to join the movement and make things happen without even mentioning money...
To make matters more interesting, starting point - #50k! Gbam! Lobatan...lol...
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 1:41am On Aug 24, 2016
byrron:

na oledepo sorry oyedepo be that
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Dfavouredone: 3:36am On Aug 24, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Good..very good.

undecided

You call the 'blood of Jesus', just.

SMH.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by ebene4nija: 4:02am On Aug 24, 2016
smh
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by oladepo2016(m): 4:03am On Aug 24, 2016
Jayceo:

http://www.myjoyonline.com/news/2016/August-23rd/obinim-arrested-for-defrauding-under-false-pretence.php
These pastors with fake prophesy are now all over the world.I pity people looking for miracles!!!!!!!
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by ezeuba(m): 5:33am On Aug 24, 2016
No be this one wey say e fit change into any animal? Wetin e dey wait to change to ant and crawl away from there? Rubbish... How I wish this could be in Nigeria so people's eyes will open...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen / Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) / What Did You Learn At Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.