Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 PM

Please Give An Appropriate Name For This Situation - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Give An Appropriate Name For This Situation (955 Views)

Habits.how Would You React In This Situation ? / How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) / 22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Give An Appropriate Name For This Situation by Manamax(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Economists in the house. What is the proper name for a situation where there is no money and no salary for workers yet the price of goods are increasing daily? l believe someone out might give me an appropriate name for the aforementioned situation. Presently, workers under the local government council in many states of the federation are in this situation hence the question. Your contributions will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Please Give An Appropriate Name For This Situation by tinu16(f): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Bro, It is called 'CHANGE'. Are you a learner? You can confirm from someone else, change ni jare everywhere! May God deliver us o.
Re: Please Give An Appropriate Name For This Situation by ofadaa: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Manamax:
Economists in the house. What is the proper name for a situation where there is no money and no salary for workers yet the price of goods are increasing daily? l believe someone out might give me an appropriate name for the aforementioned situation. Presently, workers under the local government council in many states of the federation are in this situation hence the question. Your contributions will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

i think you are in the wrong thread my brother
Re: Please Give An Appropriate Name For This Situation by Manamax(m): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
tinu16:
Bro, It is called 'CHANGE'. Are you a learner? You can confirm from someone else, change ni jare everywhere! May God deliver us o.

No, l am not a learner. Yes, one keep learning so long you're still living.
Re: Please Give An Appropriate Name For This Situation by Manamax(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
ofadaa:

i think you are in the wrong thread my brother

Wrong thread because of your inability to say the appropriate name for the situation?

You should have said the right thread.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Yogurt And Ice Cream? / Appliances For Healthy And Safe Cooking / Owode Egba Of Ogun State Is The "Fufu" Capital Of The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.