Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:14 PM

Konga Affiliate - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Konga Affiliate (811 Views)

I Am Having Issues Mith My Konga Affiliate Dashboard. Help!! / Earn With Your Web/blog - Approved Konga Affiliate Account For Sale / Did Konga Affiliate Team Just Cheat Me Or Am Being Dramatic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga Affiliate by Encrypted: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
[s]Last week , a friend of mine complained that Konga wiped out all the pending commissions on two of his affiliate accounts (32k in one and 15k in the other). I didn't believe him because i thought its impossible.

Fastforward to today , same thing happened to me and i just cannot believe myself right now.

- This morning , i logged into my affiliate account and had 33k approved / 72k pending commission

- In the afternoon , i logged in and saw the same thing , 33k approved / 72k pending commission

- This evening , around 9:26pm , i logged into my dashboard and got a shocker!. , 33k approved / 12k pending!!

Konga wiped out over #60,000 pending commission AT ONCE!!!!!. To show that something fishy happened , the only commission remaining is ₦ ‎12 087.44 which is EXACTLY the same amount i made this month. Where did my 60k go? What happened to my pending commissions for the last two months?

I have sent them an email and they're yet to reply. I strongly believe that Someone intentionally wiped out all my hardwork.

Konga Affiliate is a huge mess. Their commission per sale is the lowest i've ever seen ; 0.5% per sale. Imagine selling over 1.6million naira worth of products and getting just 12k as commission. Its not worth the stress.

Please help me broadcast this message till it gets to the right people in charge.
[/s]

Update : The issue has been resolved. Thanks!!
Re: Konga Affiliate by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
cry
Re: Konga Affiliate by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 24, 2016
the country is in a mess, just have faith when buhari is out of power, ur commissions will return

could u not withraw them since?
Re: Konga Affiliate by Encrypted: 6:30am On Aug 24, 2016
Gunbiz:
the country is in a mess, Just have faith when buhari is out of power, ur commissions will return

could u not withraw them since?

Haha. Na joke be that?
Re: Konga Affiliate by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 24, 2016
KONGA is now nothing ,but SCAM.It all started since 2015 ,my Pending commssion of about 100k were all left pending unapproved/dissaproved. I complained severally,but no concrete reason for their action.I followed SIM on titter ,complained ,he ordered @Kongaaffiliate to lppk into it,but they did nothing and later blocked me on twitter.

To shorten the story they wiped out all commission finally last Month .Am not good at complaining ,but as we talk, i am on a mission of eliminating anything Kon from my website
Re: Konga Affiliate by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2016
Everything is happening so fast here in naija. Last two days, it was Whogohost. Yesterday, it was Web4africa. Now, is konga. God help us all.
Re: Konga Affiliate by yomalex(m): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Konga Affiliate by warrenweste(m): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2016
sorry abt tht op,the rate they also suspend sellers on their store now no be here,they just suspend you anyhow and if you complain they mught block your store and send you packing,i just pray more competition spring up so they can sit tight angry
Re: Konga Affiliate by D34lw4p(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2016
Post your queries at www.nct.com.ng to spread it more!
Re: Konga Affiliate by yomalex(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
How was the issue resolved? Encypted
Re: Konga Affiliate by MRXELA(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
pardon my ignorance.
can i use affiliate and also AdSense on a blog?
Re: Konga Affiliate by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Encrypted:

Haha. Na joke be that?

cheesy
Re: Konga Affiliate by kingDELE(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
MRXELA:
pardon my ignorance.
can i use affiliate and also AdSense on a blog?
u can

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Windows Vps ( Windows Rdp) / I Need A Facebook Page Or Group / Do You Have P2P Funding Script?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.