Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter (25854 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / Ben Bruce Blasts DailyMailUk Over Its Article Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by dechriscool(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
This is really hilarious and well served

13 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by casttlebarbz(m): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
777 ...FTC back to back grin grin grin
Booking number to jawo. .
I lov u mom

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by BlackSeptember: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Chai. Hausa people oooo.

I don't know if BMB security used aresa CV to wrap popcorn

Let's welcome aresa to BMB thread

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by BlackSeptember: 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
How come BMB knows how to fire all these Haboki that tackles him

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by aressssa: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Where is the silly flawless blow? They slapped the Twitter nuisance senator and all he managed to come back with is idiotic and meaningless comment about profile picture of the same person who slapped him?

Albino Twitter bird don suffer... grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by dechriscool(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
BlackSeptember:
How come BMB knows how to fire all these Haboki that tackles him
I dey tell you.
Ben Murray Bruce is really good,giving them as he dey hot

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by aressssa: 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Funny enough, the N11 billion taxpayer's money he stole and refused to return before AMCON confidticated his properties could have provided thousands of jobs for the same Nigerian youths he sits on twitter and fight with everyday. ..

8 years as nta director with nothing to show and on top of that, he stole our money...

What a scumbag...

29 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by Rrankdonga(m): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
aressssa:
Funny enough, the N11 billion taxpayer's money he stole and refused to return before AMCON confidticated his properties could have provided thousands of jobs for the same Nigerian youths he sits on twitter and fight with everyday. ..
8 years as nta director with nothing to show and on top of that, he stole our money...
What a scumbag...
Lol see who is calling another person a scumbag. May you not die of frustration! What happened to your sense of humor bro? Did PMB piss on it? Take it easy on yourself.

Plus ermm the spelling is confiscated and not that sorry thing you wrote there.

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by Sleekydee(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
ela oju kan!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by dechriscool(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
aressssa:

What a scumbag...
What is your problem?Why are you so pained about a man who doesn't have any idea of your existence.You are a perfect description of the youth,he was referring to in that his tweet before the other slowpoke bashed in and got served.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
even her profile picture doesn't look like someone who has future plans

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by Rrankdonga(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
aressssa:
Where is the silly flawless blow? They slapped the Twitter nuisance senator and all he managed to come back with is idiotic and meaningless comment about profile picture of the same person who slapped him?
Albino Twitter bird don suffer... grin
i'll tell you where it is! It is in your nyash.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by AllTheWayUp: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin grin grin

Epic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by CltrAltDel: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
Very lame and silly response from the uncommon sense Senator.
He ignores the message but responded to the messenger's profile pic. ...really! !!!......so the profile pic got his attention grin grin grin ......more than the message. .....common sense indeed.
He wasted a good opportunity to make common sense as usual.
Still searching for the acclaimed flawless blow in his response undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by aressssa: 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
[s]
dechriscool:
What is your problem?Why are you so pained about a man who doesn't have any idea of your existence.You are a perfect description of the youth,he was referring to in that his tweet before the other slowpoke bashed in and got served.
[/s]

The fact that you are defending and fighting on behalf of the crooked, corrupt and worthless twitter clown who absconded with your N11 billion that could have created thousands of jobs for jobless youths like you obviously means he was talking about you...

The clown said stop defending useless politicians like him and you are here killing yourself over the same thing?

The crooked man knows you exist? No, so keep quiet...

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by CltrAltDel: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

The fact that you are defending and fighting on behalf of the crooked, corrupt and worthless twitter clown who absconded with your N11 billion that could have created thousands of jobs for jobless youths like you obviously means he was talking about you...

The clown said stop defending useless politicians like him and you are here killing yourself over the same thing?

The crooked man knows you exist? No, so course so keep quiet
Wicked grin grin

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by PaulIdu: 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
aressssa:

What a scumbag...

Do u know what tax payers money is at all

18 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

Back to sender x 1000000000000000000
Ignorant and unintelligent Igbos bore me...
I'm not a Nigerian for the records, like I said, when you grow up, we'll know

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by aressssa: 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
PaulIdu:

Do u know what tax payers money is at all

I don't know, so please kindly educate me..

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by CltrAltDel: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
aressssa:

You don't have to lie and deny your own identity just to make a silly point, that's what cowards do..

I hate liars I swear...

Busted. .....Jack Bauer

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts / Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima / Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.