Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter (25855 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / Ben Bruce Blasts DailyMailUk Over Its Article Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by PaulIdu: 12:03am On Aug 24, 2016
aressssa:

I don't know, so please kindly educate me..

I didnt even know it was U ..I know you know what taxpayers money is because you are clearly a smart man ...my only grouse with you is that you have stubbornly refused to agree that Buhari is a failure and will end up as one .

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by rattlesnake(m): 12:03am On Aug 24, 2016
dechriscool:
This is really hilarious and well served
foolish rubbish senator
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by aressssa: 12:36am On Aug 24, 2016
PaulIdu:

I didnt even know it was U ..I know you know what taxpayers money is because you are clearly a smart man ...my only grouse with you is that you have stubbornly refused to agree that Buhari is a failure and will end up as one .

So, you won't educate me per the meaning of taxpayers? Na wa o grin

Btw, if you are going to judge and use the word failure, be ready and willing to articulate what or the areas you based your judgement on.

Also, common sense says you can not label a barely over 1 year government a failure, logical sensible and intelligent people wait till the end of the 4 year term when all policies, programs and budgets used are measured against accomplishments on the ground, socially, economically and infrastructure wise.

Yelling failure right now is a reflection of your own shortcomings and poor sense of judgement, you don't declare any race over till the end of the race.

Please grow up..

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by aressssa: 12:37am On Aug 24, 2016

Ole onigbese looter senator...

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by BlackSeptember: 12:50am On Aug 24, 2016
aressssa:
Funny enough, the N11 billion taxpayer's money he stole and refused to return before AMCON confidticated his properties could have provided thousands of jobs for the same Nigerian youths he sits on twitter and fight with everyday. ..

8 years as nta director with nothing to show and on top of that, he stole our money...

What a scumbag...
Fotografer grin have you been paid

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by PaulIdu: 1:12am On Aug 24, 2016
aressssa:

So, you won't educate me per the meaning of taxpayers? Na wa o grin

Btw, if you are going to judge and use the word failure, be ready and willing to articulate what or the areas you based your judgement on.

Also, common sense says you can not label a barely over 1 year government a failure, logical sensible and intelligent people wait till the end of the 4 year term when all policies, programs and budgets used are measured against accomplishments on the ground, socially, economically and infrastructure wise.

Yelling failure right now is a reflection of your own shortcomings and poor sense of judgement, you don't declare any race over till the end of the race.

Please grow up..

I am a very upright person who is never partisan about anything...Thank God we will all be around in 2019 so we can see who has the poor sense of Judgement ..I know what you do is paid for and partisan so I can't blame you ..Meanwhile there has been remarkable improvement in electricity supply where I stay we have be Donington 22 hrs a day now for 14 days ..I hope it can be sustained. .I am happy about it because I am spending less than 2k a week now on Generators instead of 14k I spent in a week

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by aressssa: 1:48am On Aug 24, 2016
PaulIdu:

I am a very upright person who is never partisan about anything.

I don't remember labeling you artisan..

Thank God we will all be around in 2019 so we can see who has the poor sense of Judgement.

So, why yell and scream failure over a barely over a year old government instead of just waiting till 2019?

You can not even intelligently articulate the bases and rationale for your lame failure assessment..

I know what you do is paid for and partisan so I can't blame you

You obviously looked in the mirror since only paid partisans make proclamations about what they can not back up with sane and rational argument..

Meanwhile there has been remarkable improvement in electricity supply where I stay we have be Donington 22 hrs a day now for 14 days ..I hope it can be sustained. .I am happy about it because I am spending less than 2k a week now on Generators instead of 14k I spent in a week

You saw remarkable improvement in electricity supply even though you saw no such thing before PMB, but he's still a failure according to your baseless and misguided conclusion?

Some of you just rant pointlessly just to be heard..

It's not by force abeg..

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 24, 2016
Rrankdonga:
Lol see who is calling another person a scumbag. May you not die of frustration! What happened to your sense of humor bro? Did PMB piss on it? Take it easy on yourself.

Plus ermm the spelling is confiscated and not that sorry thing you wrote there.

You mean confidticated?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by coolscott(m): 3:34am On Aug 24, 2016
I could not surpress my laughter when I read this. What was the owner of the handle thinking? Didn't he or she know he/she would be easy picking with that kind of handle?

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by IkoloTheSage: 6:18am On Aug 24, 2016
aressssa:
Funny enough, the N11 billion taxpayer's money he stole and refused to return before AMCON confidticated his properties could have provided thousands of jobs for the same Nigerian youths he sits on twitter and fight with everyday. ..

8 years as nta director with nothing to show and on top of that, he stole our money...

What a scumbag...

Holy shit!

Are you always this stupid or you're putting in extra-extra today?

The tax payers money you're talking about was lent him and not the other way round. He pays interests on it.

He runs businesses with it, employs the likes of your kings and role models and still live flamouyantly with it.

Now ask yourself: If I want a loan of one million naira now, can I ever get it - even in my whole life?

When you're done answering your pauperised self, you can come resume your shades-throwing.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by B11ladman: 6:49am On Aug 24, 2016
aressssa:

What a scumbag...

eye push me for you....
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by nku5: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2016
aressssa:

What a scumbag...

Eko Ile abi wetin you dey call yourself nowadays abeg stick to uploading pictures of bridges before your illiteracy goes viral. A businessman took a loan for his legitimate enterprise but you think he "stole' it

All these online shill monkeys sef. Ben Bruce that overhauled the programme content of NTA and actually made it able to compete with private stations. Anyway sebi na you say bridge from Lekki to Ikoyi better pass building a General Hospital for millions of people. You lot are not known for being so smart grin

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by dechriscool(m): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2016
Please nairalander free areasa .
He is so paranoid to the point of his sense being beclouded and devoid of reasoning.He is complaining and ranting about tax payers money.Does all the money deposited in a Bank amount to tax for used by government for development.
AMCON taking over Ben murray-Bruce properties was the normal government process of managing any indebted private enterprise properties to pay off their debt.
To burst your bubble,BMB had settled his differences with his Bank and AMCON,thus is doing well in business.So grow up broo

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by aresa: 7:47am On Aug 24, 2016
[s]
B11ladman:

eye push me for you....
[/s]

Who cares...

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by aresa: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2016
[s]
nku5:

Eko Ile abi wetin you dey call yourself nowadays abeg stick to uploading pictures of bridges before your illiteracy goes viral. A businessman took a loan for his legitimate enterprise but you think he "stole' it

All these online shill monkeys sef. Ben Bruce that overhauled the programme content of NTA and actually made it able to compete with private stations. Anyway sebi na you say bridge from Lekki to Ikoyi better pass building a General Hospital for millions of people. You lot are not known for being so smart grin
[/s]

Not interested in your silly rant so stop barking like bingo....

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by MadCow1: 8:43am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by Dullahi(m): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2016
That comeback was .... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by nnokwa042(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2016
aressssa:
Where is the silly flawless blow? They slapped the Twitter nuisance senator and all he managed to come back with is idiotic and meaningless comment about profile picture of the same person who slapped him?

Albino Twitter bird don suffer... grin
if u love ben bruces light skin go and bleach like yoruba alhajas stop hating on his light skin will u call omotayo okoye albino too? >: angry

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2016
So many retar!ded youths on this thread...
How happy they feel commenting on Nairaland and replying themselves with their various monikers embarassed
Go get yourselves something doing that is worthwhileembarassed
It is just too early!
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by Eliteklaus(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2016
not really wotz on point sha but wic APC senator get swag like dis guy?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by ancientbanana: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2016
aressssa:
Where is the silly flawless blow? They slapped the Twitter nuisance senator and all he managed to come back with is idiotic and meaningless comment about profile picture of the same person who slapped him?

Albino Twitter bird don suffer... grin
it's obvious u don't understand Wat BMB was saying. Tell us n we will enlighten u

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by PaulIdu: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2016
aressssa:

I don't remember labeling you artisan..

So, why yell and scream failure over a barely over a year old government instead of just waiting till 2019?

You can not even intelligently articulate the bases and rationale for your lame failure assessment..

You obviously looked in the mirror since only paid partisans make proclamations about what they can not back up with sane and rational argument..

You saw remarkable improvement in electricity supply even though you saw no such thing before PMB, but he's still a failure according to your baseless and misguided conclusion?

Some of you just rant pointlessly just to be heard..

It's not by force abeg..

We had such level of electricity in my area all through the the Jonathan led govt and it dwindled immensely about a year ago .. for your info I don't I am not trying to be heard, I only speak out against all forms of bad leadership.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by ephi123(f): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2016
As someone said on another post, it is so easy to identify the certified pay-per-post APC e-warlords. Conscienceless fellows. Jumping up and down all over nairaland defending failure. Not only posterity will judge you guys, but your future generations as well because you chose to close your eyes and call bad good for the sake of a few pennies.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by nku5: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your silly rant so stop barking like bingo....

I am allergic to online shill monkeys for hire like u dropping their lies and mumuity on the internet. No be my fault.

Fashola no be Ben Bruce mate on any level you dey hear Eko ile?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by Olukat(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2016
Dullahi:
That comeback was .... cheesy

TKO "Back to back" grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter by nku5: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2016
PaulIdu:

We had such level of electricity in my area all through the the Jonathan led govt and it dwindled immensely about a year ago .. for your info I don't I am not trying to be heard, I only speak out against all forms of bad leadership.

Na inferiority complex dey kill aresa/eko ile. He cant imagine a man making it in life without public office/money like his gods Tinubu and Fashola the godfather of cannabis and the minister of darkness grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio Under Fire For Linking Soldiers’ Killing To Mercenaries / Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace / Buhari Rejects Electoral Act Amendment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.