Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Chioma Okoye Speaks On Her Attack By Ukazia Over Her Movie "Lagos Men" (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Okoye Speaks On Her Attack By Ukazia Over Her Movie "Lagos Men" (Video) (27996 Views)

'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion / Chioma Okoye Prays For Husband On Her 34th Birthday / Chioma Okoye Attacked Over The Release Of "Lagos Men" Drama Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Okoye Speaks On Her Attack By Ukazia Over Her Movie "Lagos Men" (Video) by vislabraye(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Did she sign any agreement before airing the mivie ? That's the 1st step to take.
Re: Chioma Okoye Speaks On Her Attack By Ukazia Over Her Movie "Lagos Men" (Video) by vainfairy7474: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
montezz:
She's thick sha.

lol yeah ryt!! thicker than you!! smiley
montezz:
She's thick sha.

lol yeah ryt!! thicker than you!!
Re: Chioma Okoye Speaks On Her Attack By Ukazia Over Her Movie "Lagos Men" (Video) by MckayDave(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Q: Why is d lawyer's letter rough? A: it was retrieved from the police waste basket?
Re: Chioma Okoye Speaks On Her Attack By Ukazia Over Her Movie "Lagos Men" (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
First of all it's wrong to attack anybody simply because of movie madam actress sorry about that but I need to ask you a question and this was the same question I asked when I heard of this uncalled for attack and I quote "Why the hell did you title the film "Lagos Men" Please the woman in question is not even from Lagos neither from the South West which I know her hubby too will come from the same area or region like her, why not title it "Kaduna Men or Abia Men" So why "Lagos Men" Get the fact that it would the worst madness for some fools to be saying Lagos is no mans land that person must be mad take it or leave it its Yoruba Land so if you think you have such nonsense in your brain and just do whatever dear you will see whatever.

Young woman sometime be very sensitive in any of your decision in life at the current dispensation in Nigeria today things are no longer the way it used to be during past govt the present Govt has made us to know the colour of tribal hate, the colour of religious hate, the colour of political hate even now this present govt make us to know the colour of family hate because many family are divided and bitterly divided simply because one is APC and the other not so please be sensitive very very important.

So madam actress don't be going around to seeking sympathy for your own error the family in question are not from Lagos so why not call the title of your movie the name of the man village or is the man a ghost that has no village This is the truth but very bitter moreso Nollywood craps especially the actresses I don't buy their stuffs at all they pissed me off long time ago.

Sorry get me right I'm not Yoruba but I'm proud to say it million time I was born in the city and grew up their so I reserve their respect no matter what because I'm happy and living peacefully with all my friends who are originally SW so if you want rants read my last paragraph and park well.
Re: Chioma Okoye Speaks On Her Attack By Ukazia Over Her Movie "Lagos Men" (Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
undecided i'm quite sure this is a publicity stunt to sell the movie. Shortly, you'll hear news about the premier of the movie coming up in a cinema and people will rush to see
Re: Chioma Okoye Speaks On Her Attack By Ukazia Over Her Movie "Lagos Men" (Video) by neocortex: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
jrusky:
First of all it's wrong to attack anybody simply because of movie madam actress sorry about that but I need to ask you a question and this was the same question I asked when I heard of this uncalled for attack and I quote "Why the hell did you title the film "Lagos Men" Please the woman in question is not even from Lagos neither from the South West which I know her hubby too will come from the same area or region like her, why not title it "Kaduna Men or Abia Men" So why "Lagos Men" Get the fact that it would the worst madness for some fools to be saying Lagos is no mans land that person must be mad take it or leave it its Yoruba Land so if you think you have such nonsense in your brain and just do whatever dear you will see whatever.

Young woman sometime be very sensitive in any of your decision in life at the current dispensation in Nigeria today things are no longer the way it used to be during past govt the present Govt has made us to know the colour of tribal hate, the colour of religious hate, the colour of political hate even now this present govt make us to know the colour of family hate because many family are divided and bitterly divided simply because one is APC and the other not so please be sensitive very very important.

So madam actress don't be going around to seeking sympathy for your own error the family in question are not from Lagos so why not call the title of your movie the name of the man village or is the man a ghost that has no village This is the truth but very bitter moreso Nollywood craps especially the actresses I don't buy their stuffs at all they pissed me off long time ago.

Sorry get me right I'm not Yoruba but I'm proud to say it million time I was born in the city and grew up their so I reserve their respect no matter what because I'm happy and living peacefully with all my friends who are originally SW so if you want rants read my last paragraph and park well.

Some details have to be changed to protect the identity of the people
involved.
What still baffles me is that a woman decided to share her family story with
an outsider, who does that ?

vislabraye:
Did she sign any agreement before airing the mivie ? That's the 1st step to take.

Even the "Wolf of wall street" is being sued by one of the alleged real
life characters even though the film itself is based on the autobiography of
the main protagonist. So you can never be too clever when humans
are involved.
Re: Chioma Okoye Speaks On Her Attack By Ukazia Over Her Movie "Lagos Men" (Video) by IamSimi(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cool
name checkers association over to u
Re: Chioma Okoye Speaks On Her Attack By Ukazia Over Her Movie "Lagos Men" (Video) by agwom(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Chai
Re: Chioma Okoye Speaks On Her Attack By Ukazia Over Her Movie "Lagos Men" (Video) by lola024(f): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is so serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Dazzles For House Of Maliq / Comedian, Princess Looking Chic At Ushbebe Show / Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.