Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

How To Earn Huge With The New Jumia Online Market - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Earn Huge With The New Jumia Online Market (464 Views)

Women To Wait 217 Years To Earn As Much As Men -report / Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) / How To Earn Money Through Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Huge With The New Jumia Online Market by bukkyagbo29: 12:12am On Aug 24, 2016
Hello Nairalander. I believe we all have heard about the new Jumia affiliate marketing in town. If you are yet to sign up click or copy this link here to do so now http:///Y1dhpj to recieve your first #500 bonus. Have you been struggling to make money online ? or you want to make additional extra cash locally ?
This is an opportunity for you. I will create a +4000 and still counting Nigeria facebook friends plus dozens of followers that you can promote your jumia product to after signing up. You dont really need a websites to make money with jumia. lets take for instance 100 out of +4000 of your facebook friends buy your promoted product in a month, Jumia pays you #700 per sale made via your link simple mathematics 700*100 = 70,000 quaranteed and even more. This is an opportunity for you, dont wait any sooner. click the above link to signup and wait for 24hrs or 48 hrs to recieve approval from jumia.
My Nigerian +4000 facebook account goes for #4000 flat for first 20 people plus free ebook on affiliate marketing. I will surely give you the facebook url to confirm the account before you pay. After payment i will send you your new facebook logins ID $ password. If you are interested in this offer, send an email to bukkyagbo29@gmail.com with the subject "

Thanks
Re: How To Earn Huge With The New Jumia Online Market by kellyboo: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smh

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Step Away From Becoming Subject Matter Expert With A Branded Computer. / Social Media Guru / Driver For Delivery Bus Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.