Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program (106553 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Graduate Trainee 2018 Aptitude Test / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment / IPI Powertech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by jossyjay14: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2016
Tnks a lot
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by GoldenJAT(m): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2016
make owner apply o
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ba2nde19(m): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2016
agya1:
Please I'm trying to upload my supporting documents, it's telling me invalid document name. Please what do I do? How do I create a unique file name

Same fin I experienced yesterday ooo..
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Mzgracie(f): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2016
agrovick:

Once you click the file you want to upload, put a name on the space provided just slightly above the browse part

After clicking on the link, what else?

I can't find anything about applying
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Sakurah: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2016
jazinogold:
Should I apply?
no wait for me
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by kemisho: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Pls ooo, I applied but I didn't upload any additional documents, but wen I submitted, they said thanks for applying, if your application is successful, u will be contacted, Pls is that Wat u also got wen u appkied?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Sammiel: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2016
what should we click on the site? nothing like apply here on the site.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Sammiel: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2016
Mzgracie:

After clicking on the link, what else?

I can't find anything about applying
Same here. I guess we need a browser with a support for javascript.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by solaugo1: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2016
[size=15pt]Practice Recruitment Aptitude Tests Online for FREE[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by kemisho: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2016
Pls I need reply
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by piquanciousMe: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2016
I seem not to understand the site can some please help me figure out the procedure when I enter the site. Thanks
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by jazinogold(m): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2016
Adex097:
Minimum of a 2.1? I'm outta here. angry

U DON GRADUATE? undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Jefa4real: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
kemisho:
Pls ooo, I applied but I didn't upload any additional documents, but wen I submitted, they said thanks for applying, if your application is successful, u will be contacted, Pls is that Wat u also got wen u appkied?

Sorry about that Kemisho. I applied yesterday and uploaded my resume, and before I hit the submit button, I was given an opportunity to load 3 additional documents. So, I added my Bsc certificate, NYSC discharge and another document.

I used Google chrome to apply. Although the site seems to present some complications, I'll advise anyone applying to just do so patiently. It makes no sense to submit your application without attaching a Resume, since you didn't chose to create a Resume on their portal.

1. When you get to the page that asks for a resume, click in the second option (attach resume).
Below that line is a space to browse and upload tour resume from your computer.
2. After this click next, fill in the details in that section.
3. Click next, the final page appears asking you to upload 3 additional documents (if you wish).
4. Once done all, you may then preview and then submit.

Finally, if you're unsure about what to do, just be patient and seek help. Application close September 6. Though I must confess, as a person I lack patience as a virtue. But it pays off than hurriedly submitting an incomplete application.

Cest fini.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Adex097: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
jazinogold:

U DON GRADUATE? undecided lipsrsealed
Baba Jazino grin *two hands up in the air.

I just dey observe labour market from afar ni. sad

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by jazinogold(m): 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Adex097:

Baba Jazino grin *two hands up in the air.

I just dey observe labour market from afar ni. sad
its favour market bro!

beef me myusername at gmail dot com
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by phiszo(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jefa4real:

Sorry about that Kemisho. I applied yesterday and uploaded my resume, and before I hit the submit button, I was given an opportunity to load 3 additional documents. So, I added my Bsc certificate, NYSC discharge and another document.

I used Google chrome to apply. Although the site seems to present some complications, I'll advise anyone applying to just do so patiently. It makes no sense to submit your application without attaching a Resume, since you didn't chose to create a Resume on their portal.

1. When you get to the page that asks for a resume, click in the second option (attach resume).
Below that line is a space to browse and upload tour resume from your computer.
2. After this click next, fill in the details in that section.
3. Click next, the final page appears asking you to upload 3 additional documents (if you wish).
4. Once done all, you may then preview and then submit.

Finally, if you're unsure about what to do, just be patient and seek help. Application close September 6. Though I must confess, as a person I lack patience as a virtue. But it pays off than hurriedly submitting an incomplete application.

Cest fini.
Pls bro, can you help me with the direct link to the application page? I couldn't find where/how to apply on the site.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Pdizzle(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2016
kemisho:

Please post the link to the direct application page. Thanks
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by bioduneberry(m): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by mayoor15(m): 6:09am On Aug 28, 2016
bioduneberry:

The job posting is no longer active.

http://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_standardbankgroup/external/en_US/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=35610&localeCode=en-us
Does it mean they've received much applications in two days that they feel its enough?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by bioduneberry(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2016
mayoor15:
Does it mean they've received much applications in two days that they feel its enough?

Yes that's what it means. It was supposed to be open till Sept 6th.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by mayoor15(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2016
bioduneberry:

Yes that's what it means. It was supposed to be open till Sept 6th.
This is serious o
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by agrovick(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

Lool I just saw this on one of the job boards this evening. signed up and submitted my application.

thanks for looking out man. you are real one.
Boss, I've been in Nairaland's vacancy section jail since.

Happy Sunday
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by bioduneberry(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 01, 2016
bioduneberry:

The link has been opened again.

http://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_standardbankgroup/external/en-us/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=35739&localeCode=en-us

Do the needful ASAP.

though u weren't referring to me, but thanks for this info just registered yesterday day night. Hoping on God for the rest .
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by bioduneberry(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2016
sophiadfirst:

though u weren't referring to me, but thanks for this info just registered yesterday day night. Hoping on God for the rest .

You welcome.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Pdizzle(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2016
sophiadfirst:

Please give me the direct link you used
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pdizzle:

Please give me the direct link you used
the guy I quoted posted it nah, anyway here is it
bioduneberry:

The link has been opened again.
http://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_standardbankgroup/external/en-us/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=35739&localeCode=en-us
Do the needful ASAP.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Any update guys! Stanbic keeps advertising

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Jefa4real: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
esthete:
Any update guys! Stanbic keeps advertising

I begin to wonder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.