Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program (106548 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Graduate Trainee 2018 Aptitude Test / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment / IPI Powertech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
FineWine94:
Success mails rolling in. wink

cheesy grin grin... Same here. Mid-December for interviews. Congrats dear and all others.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FexyB(m): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Yeaa! Me too

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by alee001: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2016
Easeal:

cheesy grin grin... Same here. Mid-December for interviews. Congrats dear and all others.

Please have your written d shl aptitude test apart from the online?
To have gotten the interview mail?
Pls respond
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2016
alee001:

Please have your written d shl aptitude test apart from the online? To have gotten the interview mail? Pls respond
Yes. I did the SHL test in their office last week.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by nanceeleecious(f): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Easeal:

Yes. I did the SHL test in their office last week.
Pls what was it like?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2016
nanceeleecious:

Pls what was it like?

Totally different from PwC's kind of SHL o. I practiced the PwC-kind crazily before going in for SIBTC's so that when a question is repeated, I would just choose the answer and save the time for another thick question. To my surprise I saw a Bloomberg-terminal-like kind of software...lol. I mean their SHL was a software that makes the screen look like you're doing language programming...lol. Ultimately, the questions were OK and d time fair enough. You get to insert your details before taking the test, I saw names that have written since 20XX... I guess they use this database to make sure u didn't write the test in the past 12 months. Therefore, if you would write it, be sure to prepare well and make sure you're both accurate and fast.

Lemme stop there before I break constructive obligation for non-disclosure.

Wishing you the best.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FexyB(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Easeal:

Totally different from PwC's kind of SHL o. I practiced the PwC-kind crazily before going in for SIBTC's so that when a question is repeated, I would just choose the answer and save the time for another thick question. To my surprise I saw a Bloomberg-terminal-like kind of software...lol. I mean their SHL was a software that makes the screen look like you're doing language programming...lol. Ultimately, the questions were OK and d time fair enough. You get to insert your details before taking the test, I saw names that have written since 20XX... I guess they use this database to make sure u didn't write the test in the past 12 months. Therefore, if you would write it, be sure to prepare well and make sure you're both accurate and fast.

Lemme stop there before I break constructive obligation for non-disclosure.

Wishing you the best.

lol! Practised crazily! That's a one
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FineWine94(f): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Interview invites rolling in. Hope it's safe to reschedule?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
FineWine94:
Interview invites rolling in. Hope it's safe to reschedule?

Depends on your ground but table it to them.

People have really left this thread and it's annoying... you guys just left the few successful ones alone. We can actually benefit from your comments and advice o...

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by samuel3818: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Easeal:

People have really left this thread and it's annoying... you guys just left the few successful ones alone. We can actually benefit from your comments and advice o...

My dear sister,well, I didn't leave. In fact I have been following this thread. However, I really wouldn't blame the guys that have left, not after the way Stanbic dropped us after having raised our hopes.

By the way, accept my congratulations for the success you have recorded so far. May God see you through....

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FineWine94(f): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
Easeal:

Thanks. I suggest you go through 2014 and 2015. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
samuel3818:

My dear sister,well, I didn't leave. In fact I have been following this thread. However, I really wouldn't blame the guys that have left, not after the way Stanbic dropped us after having raised our hopes.

By the way, accept my congratulations for the success you have recorded so far. May God see you through....

Amen... Thank you and God bless... plus, im actually a guy...lol

FineWine94:

Thanks. I suggest you go through 2014 and 2015. Good luck.
[quote author=samuel3818 post=51523002]

Alright. Thank you. S2U

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Programme
https://www.pushcv.com/jobs-in-nigeria/job1a43514
Closes next Tuesday. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ladokuntlad(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Easeal:

Amen... Thank you and God bless... plus, im actually a guy...lol

Bro , how ws it

Please let me know if u ar called for executive chat
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FexyB(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2016
oh boy! why are all the bright ideas rushing in my head after the interview, I was gotten hands down, I wanted to cry when leaving, lol, those guys are good I must say, abeg when anyone gets executive chat invite pls just mention here so I can quickly lock up, I still get iota of hope so
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Tboy243: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
FexyB:
oh boy! why are all the bright ideas rushing in my head after the interview, I was gotten hands down, I wanted to cry when leaving, lol, those guys are good I must say, abeg when anyone gets executive chat invite pls just mention here so I can quickly lock up, I still get iota of hope so
please can u share us the kinda questions you where asked? ......am soo much interested so 1 can learn.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FexyB(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tboy243:
please can u share us the kinda questions you where asked? ......am soo much interested so 1 can learn.

actually I could tell they were random questions thatt they didn't prepare for me. save the first that would of coure be to introduce yourself, the rest would stem from the answers you give from there on, say I mentioned liking red colour, they would definitely ask why and y not blue? and if I say sky is blue as a response dat am afraid of heights, they could say but the ocean is blue, y not coz of the ocean, at least that isn't high up. i'm not sure you get my point tho, but I think last year's thread on this same was quite exhaustive.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
ladokuntlad:

Bro , how ws it

Please let me know if u ar called for executive chat

Absolutely random questions. Funny interview too. I was ran through the history of Stanbic; wetin I don digest say if they ask me pere, I go score like 20 pts frm dat. They first of all shattered my hope of answering "So what do u knw abt stanbic". Then they also didnt ask me to tell them something abt myself. Yeee!! me dat iv mastered what I will say abt myself. All in all sha. I tried not to lose my ground o. We chatted and me sef go along....lol. But me sef do wicked by asking thick questions. Leaving the rest for God sha.

FexyB, shey na u wear one suit and carry bag on friday?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
FexyB:

actually I could tell they were random questions thatt they didn't prepare for me. save the first that would of coure be to introduce yourself, the rest would stem from the answers you give from there on, say I mentioned liking red colour, they would definitely ask why and y not blue? and if I say sky is blue as a response dat am afraid of heights, they could say but the ocean is blue, y not coz of the ocean, at least that isn't high up. i'm not sure you get my point tho, but I think last year's thread on this same was quite exhaustive.

Funny guy. How you go like read when ur going for stanbic IBTC interview, no b UBA na... in this kind of situation, your best colour should change with your prospective employer. You suppose say yr best colour is blue and white, especially if the white forms a flag on the blue which is a sign of alignment of my desires with those of stanbic....lol. It's like u going to a dog's house and saying you loce cats...

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FexyB(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Easeal:

Absolutely random questions. Funny interview too. I was ran through the history of Stanbic; wetin I don digest say if they ask me pere, I go score like 20 pts frm dat. They first of all shattered my hope of answering "So what do u knw abt stanbic". Then they also didnt ask me to tell them something abt myself. Yeee!! me dat iv mastered what I will say abt myself. All in all sha. I tried not to lose my ground o. We chatted and me sef go along....lol. But me sef do wicked by asking thick questions. Leaving the rest for God sha.

bro, everybody wear suit ooo at least from what I saw, but I was the first to go in sha n I had no bag, just a book.

And oga mi, they didn't ask my favourite colour, I only used that in buttressing how random the questions were, like sporadic shootings. he be like say you wound dem for ur own interview, me ehn, even the question wey I ask, dem say na me suppose answer am and threw it back to me. if u sha don see executive chat mail, abeg holla us here
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
FexyB:

bro, everybody wear suit ooo at least from what I saw, but I was the first to go in sha n I had no bag, just a book.

And oga mi, they didn't ask my favourite colour, I only used that in buttressing how random the questions were, like sporadic shootings. he be like say you wound dem for ur own interview, me ehn, even the question wey I ask, dem say na me suppose answer am and threw it back to me. if u sha don see executive chat mail, abeg holla us here

Wound them? I hope o. Me sef dey wait on God bro. All is well. Bdw, wat tym was ur interview and hw many pple did u see there. I was thinking everyone wont be more than 10 o... cos I only saw 3 pple outta which I was d last.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FexyB(m): 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Easeal:

Wound them? I hope o. Me sef dey wait on God bro. All is well. Bdw, wat tym was ur interview and hw many pple did u see there. I was thinking everyone wont be more than 10 o... cos I only saw 3 pple outta which I was d last.

mine was 9am and we were just 4, what time was urs?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ladokuntlad(m): 4:06am On Dec 05, 2016
Easeal:

Boss na me wear black suit
With glasses

I was the second to enter
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ladokuntlad(m): 4:11am On Dec 05, 2016
FexyB:

U wia adeleke baa?

Came in after u(second to enter)

The executive chat was damn outta dis world

Things u know will just seitch off yah mind.

But make we put all hope in God sha.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 5:59am On Dec 05, 2016
FexyB:

Mine was 10am. A guy was inside when I came and a lady joined me. After mine, I didn't see anybody again.

ladokuntlad:

U wia adeleke baa?
Came in after u(second to enter)
The executive chat was damn outta dis world
Things u know will just seitch off yah mind.
But make we put all hope in God sha.

You don do ur own executive chat? when? how? what time? Na panel I sabi say people dey do na...
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FexyB(m): 7:21am On Dec 05, 2016
@ladokuntlad, oh! I don mark ur face like that, lol, na u dey dey unnecessarily anxious as you wan enter, me wey dem just wound dat time, No vex abeg but am sure u understand. @Easel, the anxiety still dey d guy body, Na panel interview hin mean
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ladokuntlad(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2016
Easeal:

Mine was 10am. A guy was inside when I came and a lady joined me. After mine, I didn't see anybody again.

You don do ur own executive chat? when? how? what time? Na panel I sabi say people dey do na...

Na panel interview i mean jare

The interview don format my brain

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FineWine94(f): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Good morning
Did anyone have an interview session yesterday? Or is anyone scheduled for tomorrow? smiley
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FexyB(m): 11:51am On Dec 06, 2016
FineWine94:
Good morning
Did anyone have an interview session yesterday? Or is anyone scheduled for tomorrow? smiley

this isn't ascertive but I think interviews at this stage shoulda ended, there's still two more stagess b4 mid-december by their timeline
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FineWine94(f): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
FexyB:

this isn't ascertive but I think interviews at this stage shoulda ended, there's still two more stagess b4 mid-december by their timeline

That doesn't answer my question, though but thanks. I'm glad you stated not being assertive as well.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
FineWine94:
Good morning

Have you been invited?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hello house. I just got an invite for Executive chat. Who else got it?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.