Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? (4521 Views)

Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by JustOzito(f): 3:22am On Aug 24, 2016
Good morning everyone, pls before the bashing of " mind your business" starts hear me out. There is this guy (lives in my compound) that is dating a friend (attend same church but not close), he has been living with another girl for the past 4 months (may-august) but told everyone in the compound that she is his roommate, meanwhile he told the girl that he is living with his friend and his girlfriend ( I heard this when the girl was saying " so how do you manage when they are making love). I just want to know can a guy and a girl live together as roommates without s€x? should I tell her or investigate more. girls what will you do in a situation like this? thanks
modified: yesterday been Sunday 28 of August, drama happened in the compound. The two ladies finally meet and it was discovered that the guy has been dating the one living with him for 8 years and she is even the one taking care of him.

hmmm I shake my head for some men...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by fuckpro: 4:29am On Aug 24, 2016
... So this Is what kept you up all night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by sanchezJ(f): 4:52am On Aug 24, 2016
Nawa o,headache untop another person matter. Well, yes they can live together in a room If they re siblings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by taylor88(m): 5:02am On Aug 24, 2016
fuckpro:

Lol

she's witchcraftin for another girl matter

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by taylor88(m): 5:07am On Aug 24, 2016
JustOzito:
Good morning everyone, pls before the bashing of " mind your business" starts hear me out. There is this guy (lives in my compound) that is dating a friend (attend same church but not close), he has been living with another girl for the past 4 months (may-august) but told everyone in the compound that she is his roommate, meanwhile he told the girl that he is living with his friend and his girlfriend ( I heard this when the girl was saying " so how do you manage when they are making love). I just want to know can a guy and a girl live together as roommates without s€x? should I tell her or investigate more. girls what will you do in a situation like this? thanks

is it ur sex?

since uv decided nt 2 share urs then go wit it

proverbs 23:6 says do not eat d bread of a stingy man

keep been stingy wt a free gift

only if a man haz dlck & puzzy d same tym 99%of world problem would hv been solved

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by duskyakins: 5:18am On Aug 24, 2016
I av an apartment to share with u,seeing is believing,move in with me n let c what happens
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by cornoil(m): 5:40am On Aug 24, 2016
Which play dog and tiger dey play Inside room if not to kill themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by LilSmith55(m): 6:06am On Aug 24, 2016
Yes, I Have An Experience... But Later, The Unattachable String Was Attached.. So, It Is Possible
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by IamLEGEND1: 6:33am On Aug 24, 2016
wic kyn kweshion be this one?
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by RoastedCorn(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2016
mind your own business and live long on earth
is it your fvcking?

if your friend can be so dumb to believe her boyfriend, don't you think she'll tag you as enemy of progress or boyfriend snatcher?? . . because she seems to believe everything the guy tells her.
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by dmltoyin(m): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2016
Hell Yeah

ND I av personally done it before
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by jantavanta(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2016
I know that abroad for economic reasons , guys and girls find themselves having to share 2 or 3-room apartments with a common bathroom and kitchen.

But, the same room? It is possible. I have been in that situation, but never spent the night! smiley

From what I have seen in Big Brother Africa, it is only 20% of housemates that attach strings. The rest bond together so well that they can shower together without any strings attached, like kids.
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by JustOzito(f): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2016
fuckpro:

sorry sir/ma.. no it wasn't, it was raining heavily so I couldn't sleep but I just felt I should ask.
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by JustOzito(f): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2016
RoastedCorn:
mind your own business and live long on earth
is it your fvcking?

if your friend can be so dumb to believe her boyfriend, don't you think she'll tag you as enemy of progress or boyfriend snatcher?? . . because she seems to believe everything the guy tells her.

thanks for the advice. I am just curious because both girls have never met.
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by JustOzito(f): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2016
sanchezJ:
Nawa o,headache untop another person matter. Well, yes they can live together in a room If they re siblings.

they are not siblings.
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by JustOzito(f): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2016
taylor88:

is it ur sex?

since uv decided nt 2 share urs then go wit it

proverbs 23:6 says do not eat d bread of a stingy man

keep been stingy wt a free gift

only if a man haz dlck & puzzy d same tym 99%of world problem would hv been solved

oga Taylor what I do you na?
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by taylor88(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2016
JustOzito:

oga Taylor what I do you na?

u wanna knw right

com to agip junction
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by ceeSleek(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2016
Can a LION and a GOAT stay in the same room with no eating attached?
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by rattlesnake(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2016
Seme.n attachment
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by majour(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2016
Its possible, depends on attraction, am presently serving and my neighbour and I share a kitchen and a bathroom but for once in this 8month have I had any sexual tot towards her, she doesn't just entice me, so Ofcus its possible, well if ur one of those guys who got no taste, u just dive into any hole, then it won't be a possibility
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by AuroraB(f): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2016
fuckpro:
OMG!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by Hollawayn05(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2016
Op dis is my question for u.
is it possible for a Cat and a Rat to stay together without the cat chopping the Rat
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by fullstreets: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2016

Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by JustOzito(f): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2016
taylor88:

u wanna knw right
com to agip junction
for?
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by omonighoblessing(f): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2016
Yes it's possible.
during my first year in school I stayed with my best friend Smith ........every one thought we were lovers.....only God knew we were just best friends till today.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by Hollawayn05(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2016
omonighoblessing:
Yes it's possible.
during my first year in school I stayed with my best friend Smith ........every one thought we were lovers.....only God knew we were just best friends till today.

*SqueezeNoseUpward*
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by omonighoblessing(f): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2016
Hollawayn05:

*SqueezeNoseUpward*
undecided
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by y0rmee: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2016
omonighoblessing:
Yes it's possible.

shocked shocked
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by omonighoblessing(f): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2016
y0rmee:

shocked shocked
grin y0rmee no kill me abeg
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
ImpossiCAN'T..... They are banging eachother out... Which self control can control two adults livivng in the same room.. They are a couple. I personally, upon my own self control, I can't do it. Lai lai. Except the girl worwor die o.
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by y0rmee: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
omonighoblessing:
grin y0rmee no kill me abeg

grin grin After i cash u red-handed bah??
Re: Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? by omonighoblessing(f): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
y0rmee:

grin grin After i cash u red-handed bah??
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him / I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend / I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.