Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence (1866 Views)

Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by Leysco(m): 4:51am On Aug 24, 2016
Dont know if she is a player. Many things running on my mind now. Thinking of walking awaysad
Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by Applaner: 5:16am On Aug 24, 2016
singing am walking awayyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 24, 2016
Oh lord.
Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by LilSmith55(m): 6:04am On Aug 24, 2016
In Craig David Voice; You're Walking Away For Trouble In Your Life, You're Walking Awayyyyy... To Find A Beta Place
Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 24, 2016
What's wrong with that,, I think the appropriate question to ask is how old are you cuz all I see from this post is your immaturity.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by cowgirl9090: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2016
ok
Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by jashar(f): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Na wa !!!!!!!

So, single ladies shouldn't contact men?

Some reasoning sef are below par undecided
Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by agbonkamen(f): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lagosparty:
What's wrong with that,, I think the appropriate question to ask is how old are you cuz all I see from this post is your immaturity.
thank you for saying the truth a lady said she is single means no man has been pestering for a relationship some guys reason with their ass.
Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Actually if a girl likes u then she becomes single
Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by mayorkyzo: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
So cos she's single she has no right to return any guys call...
smh,you yourself you no dey return girls calls...

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Chop de cake den keep her single
Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by Leysco(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
what do u mean by chop de cake?
Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by somto4u: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Useless advise iranu!
Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Leysco:
what do u mean by chop de cake?
i mean he must go to de bakery, buy cake with lots of icing. De chop am

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by Leysco(m): 4:23am On Aug 25, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

i mean he must go to de bakery, buy cake with lots of icing. De chop am
explain how that will help me out here pls

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by philybuck(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Na wah, so because you are woeing her she can't talk to other men? I dare not catch your type near any of my loved ones o. My friend you are just been insecured, if treat her right she won't have reasons to cheat on you. Focus on been a good lover rather than been a lousy and possessive one.
Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by Leysco(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
philybuck:
Na wah, so because you are woeing her she can't talk to other men? I dare not catch your type near any of my loved ones o. My friend you are just been insecured, if treat her right she won't have reasons to cheat on you. Focus on been a good lover rather than been a lousy and possessive one.
oga, fire me small small na
Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Leysco:
explain how that will help me out here pls
sugar wil fill yo head na
Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by philybuck(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lol i dey vex for you now, you obviously just met the babe and you expecting her to be single upon meeting you or not take any guy's call, no now. You need to make her feel comfortable so she won't have to lie to you about her relationship status, after that, you work on displacing the clown that you are sharing her with u.
Leysco:

oga, fire me small small na
Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by calmdude(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Guy please walk away

So you will not give her problems

So because you are asking her out she should not return a man's call, Chai. You just tire me
Grow some secure balls mehn
Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by Femillionairee(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
If there is a website that offers respite and relief from all the bad news flying around and being given a right of place by our daily tabloids which agitate the minds of all, will you run to the website? http://femillionairee.com doesn't promote bad news or pokes its nose into the lives of our celebs. No time for that. It's a pure and sheer time wastage. Please go to the site. Thanks.
Re: She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
Someone cannot make call in peace again.

(1) (Reply)

You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] / BANGER! Meet 21-year-old Russia's Own "Kim Kardashian" (photos) / Do You Want To Look Hot And Sexy On Valentine's Day Wear This Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.