Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

You Need Deliverance? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Need Deliverance? (340 Views)

I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Ignorance Is When You Think You Need Deliverance... / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need Deliverance? by kpakpandoN(m): 6:02am On Aug 24, 2016
There are many people who are carrying different loads in life. There are weights, burdens and yokes that are delaying many people and stopping them from becoming what God wants them to become. When an individual is in bondage, there are limits to what he can achieve. This may mean that there is an urgent need for deliverance. God is the ultimate deliverer and I want to assure you that everything that is unpleasant in your life shall be made beautiful in Jesus' name. There are people that appear alright, but they have long standing problems. I decree that the Almighty God will turn all of your unpleasant situations into beautiful testimonies in Jesus' name.
"Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations."
Isaiah 60:15

There are people who have been rejected by others but in the hour of deliverance, these same people will gather people for the celebration of the greatness of God in their lives. In the hour of deliverance, wealth will begin to replace poverty in the lives of such people. When deliverance begins, there will be a full restoration of all that has been denied for so many years.

If you align yourself with the will of God this moment, God will begin to be your light. You will walk through darkness and nothing will harm you because the deliverance of God has located you. God wants to deliver you from the power and fears of those whom you cannot handle by your strength. God does not want your life as a believer to be at the mercy of sinners. The blood of Jesus is for your freedom, to deliver you from the tyranny of sin and death. If you allow God to deliver you, the yoke of sickness, poverty, stagnation, unemployment, and fruitlessness will not only be taken away, but it shall be destroyed totally. Moses told the children of Israel to look back and behold the Egyptians, because the Egyptians they were seeing that day would never be seen again in their lives. And the Almighty God sank all the Egyptians and their weapons of war into the sea at that moment. As a child of the Almighty God, you can be sure that there is no weapon formed against you spiritually, physically or administratively that will prosper.

Have you been in bondage? Have you been a victim of situations and circumstances? Are there certain precious things you desire but are outside your control? Are you weeping silently while others think you are happy? I decree once again that your hour of deliverance is here in Jesus' name. That great man called Naaman was a leper but when his hour of deliverance arrived, he dipped himself into river Jordan seven times as instructed, and his skin was wholly replaced. No single sign of loss was found in him. It is in that same Spirit that I want you to know that your freedom has arrived. There will be complete turnaround in a positive direction in your life in Jesus' name. Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Free Open Heavens Devotional 2016 / Soldiers Of The Cross / You Will Change The Story Of Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.