Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands (44445 Views)

Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) / 9-Week-Old Baby Suffers From Skin Change Due To Baby Formula [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by Bobbybenard(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
Blood of Jesus shocked shocked
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
donbenedict:
There are diseases worse Dan HIV..

This is just definitely one of them.
Still abstain or use condom. Aids is worse in its own way
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by Smilenw(f): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Back in the days we had a sensible forum here with some sensible mods. Mukina, michelin, spiked cylinder, oyinbogoju...mods who had seen the world. It was a joy reading topics here.The homepage was a no-nonsense place.
Right now, the condition of Nairaland is more pathetic than all of Nigeria's problems put together. Kids with Chinese phone and data loaded into it has literally hacked this site. I fail to fathom how someone who plays a "supermod" here wouldn't know the difference between Bangladesh and India.

1 Like

Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by Dcaliphate(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]There is something wrong about those areas. India, Bangladesh etc. they have the weirdest kinds of things ranging from funny looking babies, body anomalies, unreasonable sized snakes, you name it!!![/size]
With over 300,000 gods, expect anything.
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by titosantana(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oh God what is this na
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by pat1612(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
kaen1317:
your right but just like Japanese, chinese, south korean, north korean are all chinese to us, so are bangledeshi, Indians are all Indians. If you see that man here in Nigeria I bet you'll call him indian

Thank you you said it all you know what i mean smiley
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by packagerz: 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dis not human form,God create us in his own image, now I declare him free in jesus name.in few times he will come and give testimony in jesus name. Thru the anoint and power. He is free. God of abraham,isaac,t b joshua.as u deliever isreal.father heal him. Letz rejoice.. Fir prayer pls watsapp 08114304615.
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by slevin1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Every morning I wake up, I have a reason to praise my God.
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by jammy1993(m): 12:48am On Aug 25, 2016
How did he get those sleeves on?
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by queenDD(f): 1:31am On Aug 25, 2016
*Goose pimples* What kind of disease is this? Lord take control
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by jamal1010: 3:27am On Aug 25, 2016
lofty900:
I was expecting to see leaves since the topic says the hand turned to trees

na God go punish you, when d disease catch u, leaves go comot for your body
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by joe4christ(m): 7:21am On Aug 25, 2016
sarrki:
Have mercy on him oh lord

What sin has the poor boy committed that's should deserve mercy from god for
Pls learn to reason objectively and less shallower
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by John902(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
God heal him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. / Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. / Tribunal Suspend Efe Ovueni For Hugging, Blowing A Kiss At A Colleague In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.