Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Why Are You Using That Phone And What Do You Always Love About It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Are You Using That Phone And What Do You Always Love About It (356 Views)

What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? / Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Using That Phone And What Do You Always Love About It by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 24, 2016
Why are you using that phone and what do you always love about it and also have you ever hate one thing about it
Hi Good morning am using Gionee M3 Mini a powerful phone from Gionee
I waited for three months after the launched of it to know people opinions and reviews later on
I bought this phone because of it battery and the availability of 4G on it and other features as well
but unfortunately it battery was not lasting as expected while 4G is available only on ntel for now which i don't know then
so i can still say i love everything about the phone except the two things i want from it
it runs games very well,fast browsing, clear camera i never have any issue with the phone since 7 months of using

Say yours share your experience

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Will Now Share User's Personal Data With Facebook / Stop Malware/Virus Activities On Your Android Manually From Settings. / How To Stop Whatsapp From Sharing Your Data With Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.