Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

See What Was Found Inside Anti-malaria Tablet In My Area - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Was Found Inside Anti-malaria Tablet In My Area (632 Views)

Pharmacist Raises Alarm Over Fake Anti-malaria Drug In Circulation / Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria / Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Was Found Inside Anti-malaria Tablet In My Area by modsfucker: 7:52am On Aug 24, 2016
One boy in my area has been taking this anti-malaria drug for days now.

This one was the last tablet remaining and he decided to break it into two before taking it. Mysteriously, look at what he found inside.

This thing truly happened.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found Inside Anti-malaria Tablet In My Area by Exceptionalkeil(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2016
End time malaria drug.... Op where be ur area xef
Re: See What Was Found Inside Anti-malaria Tablet In My Area by NOC1(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2016
What is the name of the drug? Please keep it let us file a case against the pharmaceutical industry.
Re: See What Was Found Inside Anti-malaria Tablet In My Area by taylor88(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2016
malaria cake capsule

it works 100% faster than d original capsule

take it now and tnk me later
Re: See What Was Found Inside Anti-malaria Tablet In My Area by johnpaulo(m): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2016
Only in Nigeria
Re: See What Was Found Inside Anti-malaria Tablet In My Area by BlackSeptember: 8:02am On Aug 24, 2016
A malaria tablet fortified with iron for dual purpose grin

Tell us the name of the pharmaceutical coy
Re: See What Was Found Inside Anti-malaria Tablet In My Area by thesicilian: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2016
Believe this, you'll believe anything

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found Inside Anti-malaria Tablet In My Area by durubrian(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2016
As a scientist...

This is quite impossible....
It will take the pharmaceutical industry more money to coat a metal with the tablet .. So why would they?
Re: See What Was Found Inside Anti-malaria Tablet In My Area by Flexherbal(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2016
Since that is the last, you may not have any evidence.
Re: See What Was Found Inside Anti-malaria Tablet In My Area by Vision4God: 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wat is ds? God kip us safe
Lalasticlala u nid to c ds
Re: See What Was Found Inside Anti-malaria Tablet In My Area by maggilove(f): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2016
Report to the right authorities not nairaland and the company will be contacted.
Re: See What Was Found Inside Anti-malaria Tablet In My Area by mummyf(f): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2016
These pharmaceutical companies shouldnt add to all the poo we are already facing in this country o.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted post / Are You Feeling Depressed? Read This / 6 Foods That Can Damage Your Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.