Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Blackberry 101 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 101 (906 Views)

101-reasons-not-to-buy-windows-phone-7.5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry 101 by aomom(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2009
Device: blackberry bold 9000 rim
Network zain 2g and 3g + Mtn

Ok opera4.6 is what I av been using for ma bold

Althought the blackberry allows the input of apn and password buh nat the ip and port so that leaves a problem to both apps

Ok the introduction of the new opera is an innovation unfortunately the generic jar file will nat work on the bb unless u download the blackberry version

I av been tyring to mod it buh the pc am using is under repairs,

The blackberry apps are java files in it u see the .axl and cod files

Download the opera5 version for your blackberry then open the cod file with winrar u will see some other cod files in the main cod, open the cod2 wiv a note pad and thou shall see strings use the find function type opera then countinue clicking next untill use the opera server as in opera5. Opera-mini.net:80 if u edit this file and over write it with the one in the main cod file after installing u alwayz get and error of the cod 2 file missing, once I get ma pc back I will try mod it wiv rim sdk kits

I run firmware 4.6.517. Buh will soon switch to firmware 5.0 a beta version though. If u av a kool knowledge in java then maybe u try the particular file am talkin about!

U can request for firmware here

1 thing about installing new firmware is that always delete the vendor.xml file b4 installing it if nat your device will be network locked

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest Line To Make Calls In Ngeria / Apple Iphone 4 (32gb, 16gb, Black & White) Retina 3.5-inch / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.