Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It (4712 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess / MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Truthman83(m): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2016
no one knows at the point. We shouldn't war with each other over some Jewish myth. How are you guys doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Judas2013: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2016
winner01:
While you dishonestly wait for proof, make sure you keep fighting all those who claim to have experienced God.

How can you experience god when you don't know what god is? Do you experience you parents?

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2016
winner01:
While you dishonestly wait for proof, make sure you keep fighting all those who claim to have experienced God.
The question is how do YOU know God exists?
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by JohnAdeDavid(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2016
Judas2013:

What made you believe it. One and one is two with countless of evidence. Don't shift the goal post. How did you know there is a god when you cannot prove it?

Even without being taught one plus one is two, I will still know it as its part of my practical lifestyle
God's existence is proven cos medical doctors all over the world are working together to document the countless healing miracles that are a very powerful reality on this planet. Some people choose to deny it, but those who get healed and the doctors who verify these healing miracles, know better: there is a God who heals!

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by ifenes(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2016
winner01:
Ode!

I will be your God since you need one
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by ifenes(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2016
Lennycool:

The question is how do YOU know God exists?

I am his God,here I am,I exist. He is my servant

He cannot prove I am not his God
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by winner01(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2016
Judas2013:

How can you experience god when you don't know what god is? Do you experience you parents?
I experience my parents everyday undecided

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Judas2013: 11:52am On Aug 24, 2016
winner01:
I experience my parents everyday undecided

You cannot experience your parents,you can share an experience with them instead. So you failed again
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
winner01:
When you understand the word infinite, you wont ask how it began.
So according to you God is the only exception to your intelligence creates intelligence theory. So logical

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
winner01:
see the truth. Read the blog above
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lennycool:
The religious say God most exist because intelligent complex life on earth cannot exist without any intelligent creator. Then the question would be who created the intelligent and infinitely complex God.
I answered this question once but for your sake, I would gladly go over this again.

God exists in a dimension in which time is not a necessity. And for there to be cause and effect, the dimension of time must be functional and since God exists in an infinitesimal dimension, a dimension in which time is unmeasured but is confined to an unending loop of infinite eternities, He is not subjected to cause and effect and so, He does not need to be created to exist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by HCpaul(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pidggin:

Why create your own thread when there are countless threads on this issue. It seems you guys need your own sub-forum

If God is not real then let that thought remain with you, why do you need to prove it? Are you looking for converts into a thinking process that is entirely based on the non-existence of God. Without God athiesm will be irrelevant

Wrong Pidggin! Atheism will still be relevant cuz our concern is not restricted to the god(s) ideology alone but to superstitions such as spirituality, angels, ghosts, and other mythical being.

We intend not to keep quite cuz its time we eradicate human worst enemy ever once and for all.

Our battle is not against religion but any ignorance camouflaged and disguised as an important doctrine to be practiced but keep harming humanity silently.

Religion is just an attempt to provide a universal answer to the unknown but they did that in the wrong way cuz imaginary friends, idols, stones, images and irons can't be the so called intelligent Creator of the universe.

I know an intelligent designer when i see one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by peacesamuel94(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
[color=][/color][/color]
Judas2013:

A book said? I don't care what a book said. Do you know or not?

The language(English) with which you typed this was learnt from a book. in fact virtually all you know today can be linked to one book or the other. If you don't care about what a book said, then you are insinuating that you were born with all the knowledge you've possessed from the day of your birth till now.
[color=#000000]
Judas2013:

The language(English) with which you typed this was learnt from a book. in fact virtually all you know today can be linked to one book or the other. If you don't care about what a book said, then you are insinuating that you were born with all the knowledge you've possessed from the day of your birth till now.
Judas2013:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by JohnAdeDavid(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
If there is any of you guys here claiming God isn't real how would u explain a sick patient diagnosed with Hiv-Aids, a disease without cure being free from it thereafter...The answer is GOD IS REAL...
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pidggin:
It seems satan is working overtime today

I will prove to you that God is real. Give me your full names, in the next three days you will testify of Him. If you doubt me, try it
my dear go and play, your friends are playing outside the house lol adults wanna discourse
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
JohnAdeDavid:
If God Is not real...then how is the universe formed...tell me
joseph1013:
LET'S TALK ABOUT THE CREATION ACCOUNT(S)

The bible contains 2 accounts of creation and both are quite contradictory. The first one is narrated in Genesis 1:1-31 and the second one is Genesis 2:4-25. The first account is what is popular with Christians and that is what I'll discuss.

It starts with the passage: "Gen. 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep."

This passage suggests that the whole universe (Earth and other heavenly bodies) was made at the same time and it was dark. This contradicts known facts about the Universe, as the Earth is about 4.6 billion years old and the Universe is about 13 billion years old. And so, the earth is much younger than the universe.

Going further down the narrative in the next couple of verses, Light was made next but the Sun wasn't made until Day 4. You have to wonder what this 'light' was since the only source of light for the earth is sunlight and then you also have to wonder how the days were counted since we count our days by the earth's rotation using daylight from the Sun. In other words, how were the first 3 days counted?

Moving on... The firmament was Created next. What is this? There's nothing like a firmament dividing the waters above(?) from the waters beneath the earth. This firmament thingy always confuses me. Explanations will be welcome in the comments section.

Next, Dry Land was created. This doesn’t make sense seeing as even if the earth was filled with water when made, the water would have been on land. In other words, land existed before water. No point having a special day to create land again.

Next, God made Plants before making the Sun. Another senseless narrative seeing as plants cannot possibly exist without the sun. In fact, life could not have existed BEFORE the Sun here on earth. The fact that the Sun only comes into play on the 4th day make nonsense of the whole creation story. Moving on...

Next, the sun and moon were made as light giving sources for night and day. But sadly, the moon is not a light source. The moon is a lifeless piece of rock that does not give it's own light. You would think the maker of the Universe would know this, No?

Next, he made the Stars also (as an afterthought?) "To give light upon the earth." Sadly, only a very tiny fraction of the billion billion 'Stars' can be visible from the earth and so their 'giving light' ability is severely limited in this regard. God no think this thing well o. Lol.

Next, he made animals and then Man. I wouldn't go into how it is an error to say Whales were made before Reptiles (that would be being too pedantic). In verse 27, it appears that 'Man' represented both male and female as they were made together and yet in the next chapter, the woman was made (again?) from the rib of man. Confusing sturvs, lol.

All in all, as a factual account of the origin of the universe, this creation story fails woefully BUT if taken as nothing more than Jewish folklore at par with other creation stories from different cultures around the world, it makes for interesting literature. The maker of the Universe should know how the Universe was made. This story couldn't have been inspired by It, Ergo the Bible has already failed from its first chapter as being a divinely inspired book.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Ranchhoddas: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pidggin:

I will prove to you that God is real. Give me your full names, in the next three days you will testify of Him. If you doubt me, try it
You and your fake visions.
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Ranchhoddas: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I answered this question once but for your sake, I would gladly go over this again.

God exists in a dimension in which time is not a necessity. And for there to be cause and effect, the dimension of time must be functional and since God exists in an infinitesimal dimension, a dimension in which time is unmeasured but is confined to an unending loop of infinite eternities, He is not subjected to cause and effect and so, He does not need to be created to exist.
...and if I were to ask you how you came about this knowledge?
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by GiMngo: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
The KING doesn't talk too much.... When you cross over to the other side you will understand. You think because a dust doesn't believe in HIM, HE will now start shaking.
It's your choice abeg. All praises to THE ANCIENT OF DAYS

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by hopefuLandlord: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
...and if I were to ask you how you came about this knowledge?

Excellent question
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Pidggin(f): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You and your fake visions.

Lol I don't perceive any cultic spirit in you, it seems you've been led astray due to your quest for knowledge. My advice is this, don't go too deep into this atheism stuff so you don't corrupt your spirit smiley
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Ranchhoddas: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pidggin:

Lol I don't perceive any cultic spirit in you, it seems you've been led astray due to your quest for knowledge. My advice is this, don't go too deep into this atheism stuff so you don't corrupt your spirit smiley
This sounds true on the surface; but how do I know you did not decode these things from my posts?
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Pidggin(f): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This sounds true on the surface; but how do I know you did not decode this things from my posts?

Lol I didn't read any of your posts only the one you quoted me. Don't go too deep or you will corrupt your spirit. You are naturally generous and kind, be careful.
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Ranchhoddas: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pidggin:

Lol I didn't read any of your posts only the one you quoted me. Don't go too deep or you will corrupt your spirit. You are naturally generous and kind, be careful.
Ah. But everyone believes that they are naturally generous and kind, this would go for everybody. Forgive my skeptical nature but do you have any other thing?
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 25, 2016
@op, I appreciate your effort in exposing how ridiculous religion is. However, choose your title carefully. These are not 'facts' that prove god isn't real.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by JhyMedex: 1:32am On Aug 25, 2016
Pidggin:

Who is dis one again...
Oya if u so true.. Tell me wen my exams is coming up..
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Pidggin(f): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Ah. But everyone believes that they are naturally generous and kind, this would go for everybody. Forgive my skeptical nature but do you have any other thing?

I know you often go out of your way for people and sometimes you feel used but you keep doing it. You want to believe in God but you want substantial proof before you do this. It seems you are putting more effort into trying to believe that He doesn't
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Pidggin(f): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2016
JhyMedex:

Who is dis one again...
Oya if u so true.. Tell me wen my exams is coming up..

I know you are stubborn and daring, move on.
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by JhyMedex: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2016
Pidggin:

I know you are stubborn and daring, move on.
Stubborn?.. Rotfl... U've failed completely...
Pls do us all a favor n stop disgracing ursef n Christianity by extension..
U cld still me wen my exams is.. Or u can gerraheremehn!!!
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Pidggin(f): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2016
JhyMedex:

Stubborn?.. Rotfl... U've failed completely...
Pls do us all a favor n stop disgracing ursef n Christianity by extension..

Are you supposed to confirm the truth about Christianity through my opinion of you? You know little yet you want to prove like you are the custodian of knowledge smh

He says "Tell me when my exam will start? Why not ask your fellow athiests for such predictions?
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by Ranchhoddas: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2016
Pidggin:

I know you often go out of your way for people and sometimes you feel used but you keep doing it. You want to believe in God but you want substantial proof before you do this. It seems you are putting more effort into trying to believe that He doesn't
Hahahahahahaaahaha...This is very very suspicious. Any other thing?
Re: God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It by JhyMedex: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2016
Pidggin:

Are you supposed to confirm the truth about Christianity through my opinion of you? You know little yet you want to prove like you are the custodian of knowledge smh

He says "Tell me when my exam will start? Why not ask your fellow athiests for such predictions?

Lmao.. Ur post will suggest u fancy ursef a kinda mouthpiece of the Holy spirit...
Telling a Bloke 2 send his name..
Dude go get a job n stop embarrassing ursef n Christianity... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Christian Perspective To Nation Building By Deji Yesufu / Idol Worship In Today's World / The Most Influential Man Ever On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.