Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? (6460 Views)

How To Handle A Grammarian Boss At The Office? / How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by cyndyzuriks(f): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2016
if you had the power to decide or your boss gave you an opportunity to choose, what would it be and why?
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by mayduru: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2016
the kind of work I do is the sort I can do from anywhere I find myself. So yes I will take the option of working from home, that way I can have time to engage in other useful things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Qristien: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2016

From home of course. I get to choose my working hours and all that. I choose to expand when I want to, and my growth is not tied down to an end-of-month predefined income.

1 Like

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Izonpikin: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2016
If I can have fifth harmony with me why not.... cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2016
I'll prefer working from home......

Just like Nairaland Moderators!.... grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by tobianodino(m): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2016
home na ftc

1 Like

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2016

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2016
If u think this NO QUESTION click like

4 Likes

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by yorex2011: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2016
Home

1 Like

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by veekid(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2016
I'll prefer office, home is boring mehn

2 Likes

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Maxcollins042(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2016
It depends on the nature of the work

1 Like

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by wintersnow(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2016
EAST OR WEST HOME'S THE BEST

2 Likes

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by eleburu(f): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2016
From Home once their is electricity light

1 Like

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by jazinogold(m): 7:04am On Aug 25, 2016
v
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by inkrey: 7:04am On Aug 25, 2016
yorex2011:
Home
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by VocalWalls: 7:04am On Aug 25, 2016
Working from home takes the cake especially when you've got full privacy.

You just need to set up a proper workstation and you'll be good to go.

It doesn't even need a big house to set up a space. Here are some Genius Work Desk Ideas For Those Who Work From Home

http://www.vocalwalls.com/bathroom-design-ideas/
http://www.vocalwalls.com/rules-interior-design/

1 Like

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by mysterydude: 7:04am On Aug 25, 2016
home naa
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Elerineye01(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2016
Home all the way...
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Vaxt(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2016
From office Ooo
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Slimflame(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2016
Office mehn

1 Like

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by GentlemanUnltd: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2016
If I'm married, its preferable I work away from home, no matter how comfortable I might seem working from home. And also, if I'm the boss of the office, its also preferable I work away from home because its not all clients you would want to visit you at home for business, so I would pick working from the office.

7 Likes

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by BIGTinfotech: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2016
From home it is. You'd be more productive. Not everyone is cut out to work from home especially if you're lazy
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by ireneony(f): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2016
Office. .abi u want make i fat grin

1 Like

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by femi4: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2016
Working from home.....no worries about taking my bath or dress to wear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by zibi5: 7:12am On Aug 25, 2016
As an enterprenuer Office
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Toeyoursea(m): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2016
I prefer a home-office, I.e. a proper office setting in my home, maybe a dedicated room or space.

I am working from home at the moment and it's hurting me badly.

The sight of my bed isn't helping matters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by sexaddict08(m): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2016
mayduru:
the kind of work I do is the sort I can do from anywhere I find myself. So yes I will take the option of working from home, that way I can have time to engage in other useful things

working from home can make u lazy. which kind of work u dey do
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by khaymillers: 7:14am On Aug 25, 2016
how did this make frontpage this earlY morning. Nairaland fp topics and buhari, I dunno which one is more useless these days
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2016
Depends. Some work are best enjoyed at home, some in the office. What I want is flexibility - to be able to choose when and what to do work at home and when to go to the office.

2 Likes

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2016
Working from home cuts it for me. I love the freedom and I don't get to spend endless hours in traffic.
That can suck the life out of me.
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2016
Working from home. It gives you the chance to monitor your family. Meanwhile, working from home has become more interesting. Check my signature to see how.
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by luckygirl02(f): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2016
Home of course. Less stressful that way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 "Go To" Guys Of Career, Jobs/vacancies & Education Sections Of Nairaland / Oceanic Bank Denies Sacking 1,200 More Workers, Slashes Salaries By 30% - Latest News / Who Is The Man Called Julius Berger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.