Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Incubus And Succubus:sexual Demons Of The Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Incubus And Succubus:sexual Demons Of The Night (789 Views)

Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / Total Freedom From Spirit Spouses, Incubus And Succubus Demons / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incubus And Succubus:sexual Demons Of The Night by gbenga4sure(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2016
This is the number one most researched topic on my blog so I paid special attention to this page. I received the highest number of comments on this topic on my former blog site. It seems that people are really hungry for understanding of and deliverance from this issue. I once suffered from these attacks myself, so I know how frustrating it can be. That is why I am so glad to be able to share this information with you. It has already helped a lot of people. I pray that it will help many more.
WHAT ARE THEY?
According to www.Meriam- Webstercollegiate.com the definition for these two spirits is as shown below:
Incubus:1: An evil spirit that lies on persons in their sleep;especiallyone that has sexual intercourse with women while they are sleeping.
Succubus: A demon assuming female form to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep.
These are just basic, secular definitions of these two spirits which are also commonly referred to as “sex demons” or “night demons”. These demons are primarily spirits of sexual perversion. Whenever we are talking about demons, always remember not to put too much merit into the common names that they are called by. Spirits go by many names; even God and satan are identified by numerous names and titles in the Bible. Night demons are no more than spirits of lust. They are a powerful, high-ranking class of demons.
DO THEY REALLY EXIST?
Maybe you are wondering how it is possible for demon spirits to have intercourse with humans. Throughout the Bible there is plenty of evidence that spirits can take on some type of physical form and function as such. In the book of Genesis chapter 6 it reads,“1And it came to pass, whenmenbegantomultiplyonthefaceof theearth,anddaughterswerebornunto them,2That thesonsofGodsawthedaughtersofmenthattheywerefair;and theytookthemwivesof all which theychose.”This means in laymen’s terms that demon spirits had sex with human women.Satan, who is a spirit, took on the physical form of a serpent and spoke to Eve(Rev 12:O.
FOR MORE Visit://drintimacy./incubus-and-succubus-sex-demons-of-the-night/

(1) (Reply)

The Millionaire On God's Payroll / What Does It Mean That He Who Endures To The End Will Be Saved (Matthew 24:13)? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/09/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.