Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio (4282 Views)

How Much Can I Use To Set Up A Home Studio For Personal Use / Introduction To Music Sound Sequencing (your Home Studio) / How Much To Set Up A Small Home Recording Studio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by WestAB(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2016
Hi peepz!!
Please Na*ralanders am about to set up my home studio so i want to know what i need and how much it will cost to set it upp

you comment wil be highly appreciated thankx
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by branhampaul: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
WestAB:
Hi peepz!!
Please Na*ralanders am about to set up my home studio so i want to know what i need and how much it will cost to set it upp

U Need Computer, Mic, Studio Monitors (2) And The Stand, Headphone, Vocal Booth(optional), Mic Stand.. Get Upto 50k..
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by WestAB(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
branhampaul:
U Need Computer, Mic, Studio Monitors (2) And The Stand, Headphone, Vocal Booth(optional), Mic Stand.. Get Upto 50k..

Thanks brov
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by Rick9(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
No idea of price but u need the following

2 Studio Monitor Speakers.
A Desktop Computer
A Mixer
An Amplifier
A Midi Keyboard Controller
An Audio Interface
An headphones
Microphone ( Optional )

Above all you need a DAW Digital Audio Workstation. I suggest image line Fl Studio. Or Cubase or Propellerhead Reason.

And most importantly keyboard knowledge.

Try and find out the Amount of those items listed and plz mention me.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by branhampaul: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rick9:

A Desktop Computer
A Mixer
An Amplifier
An Audio Interface
An headphones
Microphone ( Optional )

Above all you need a DAW Digital Audio Workstation. I suggest image line Fl Studio. Or Cubase or Propellerhead Reason.

Fu*k It, U Dnt Really Need An Amplifier, Mixer, And Keyboard.. I Make Dope Beat Without Keyboard, Beside U Can Use The Computer Keyboard To Input The Sound, Then U Re-arrange Them To Ya Thirst With Ya Mouse.. Fuc* Fl Studio, I Use LMMS And Audacity.. And They're Great..
NB: Start With Whatever You Have, Then As You Advance You Buy More Equipment.. #Peace.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by ChynoBEATS: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
But Dude ure rude tho ,
Abeg be clean with ur english

branhampaul:

I Use LMMS And Audacity.. And They're Great..
NB: Start With Whatever You Have, Then As You Advance You Buy More Equipment.. #Peace.

Lol Linux multimedia studio ,

Mxcheew ,

Talking of daws ure talking of an FL cross platform

N 2ndly

branhampaul:
U Dnt Really Need An Amplifier, Mixer, And Keyboard..

Sorry u need to understand something here....an amplifier Is mostly used by those who make use of normal speakers which is plugged to the amp and then in2 a mixer ....setup varies so why talk as-if they're useless ...

2) A Midi controller is something Every music producer must have .... You can't underestimate its usefulness

Dude have you tried Sampling b4?

Do u know you can correct vocal tonations easily with it if you know your scales well

N simply because you don't use/know how to use it doesn't mean its not necessary ....

branhampaul:

I Make Dope Beat Without Keyboard, Beside U Can Use The Computer Keyboard To Input The Sound,

It works but its not advisable...... N you can't dispute that fact
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by ChynoBEATS: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
WestAB:
Hi peepz!!

1st tin 1st do you have a computer "desktop or laptop" ?

Because that's the main workstation
N u need to have any1 of them b4 thinking of what next to buy.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by WestAB(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

1st tin 1st do you have a computer "desktop or laptop" ?

Because that's the main workstation
N u need to have any1 of them b4 thinking of what next to buy.

I have laptop
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by WestAB(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rick9:

A Desktop Computer
A Mixer
An Amplifier
An Audio Interface
An headphones
Microphone ( Optional )

Thanks Brov.. Get back to you soon
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by WestAB(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
branhampaul:
Fu*k It, U Dnt Really Need An Amplifier, Mixer, And Keyboard.. I Make Dope Beat Without Keyboard, Beside U Can Use The Computer Keyboard To Input The Sound, Then U Re-arrange Them To Ya Thirst With Ya Mouse.. Fuc* Fl Studio, I Use LMMS And Audacity.. And They're Great..

Thanks brov
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by Rick9(m): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
branhampaul:
Using a Midi Keyboard Controller is more convenient than using computer keyboard ok.

I listed Amp and Mixer In case the O.P want to go professional.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by branhampaul: 6:03am On Aug 26, 2016
WestAB:

I have laptop
Yea, I Use Laptop Also.. Start Up Anyhow.. Dont Wait, Cos Theres No TIME
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by WestAB(m): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2016
branhampaul:
Yea, I Use Laptop Also.. Start Up Anyhow.. Dont Wait, Cos Theres No TIME

Okay bro
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by EbenzMedia9: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES

Record a song for #8000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000 and you also get hypes on facebook and twitter. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on 07032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by ChynoBEATS: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2016
WestAB:

I have laptop
Things you'll need
Software based _
U'd need the softwares "DAWs (cubase ,fl studio or studioOne)"
Vst plugins (synth n effect plugins)
Drumkits
--------Hardware based-----------
A pair of speaker
Mic n pop filter
Mic stand n mic cable
Headphone
Soundcard
Midi keyboard n usb cable . That's basically all ..

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by ChynoBEATS: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2016
WestAB:

I have laptop
Feel free to contact me via whatsapp or Hike ...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by WestAB(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Feel free to contact me via whatsapp or Hike ...

Drop your number bro
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by ChynoBEATS: 5:39am On Sep 04, 2016
WestAB:

Drop your number bro
+2348O94767322
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Home Studio by Adeniyiademola(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2017
I really enjoy this.am about to set up my home studio too.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD 2sec – My Head Ft. Davido X Peruzzi / Who Has Registered For Project Fame West Africa 2008? Pls Help. / Latest Mp4 Song's Site Link Mobighar.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.