Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria (5452 Views)

Airtel Nigeria Is Offering 1.8GB For N500 / How To Continue Using Whatsapp On BB and Symbian Even After 2017 Suspension / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by AutosBay(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2016
I use a blackberry Z10, I'm always bitter anytime I'm browsing and for just 2 hours my phone goes off due to battery issues accompanied with using the 3G network, but lo and behold Airtel now introduced the 2G plan, making me save over 900 naira per month, and saves my battery consumption perfectly, Atimes I even switch to the free basics stuff when my data expires pending few minutes I reactivate, Airtel rocks and please for folks complaining your ISP depends on your location, where I stay here in Satellite Town Airtel network is like wireless network!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by AutosBay(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Yes oooooo
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by luvlyoracle(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Another Airtel marketter sighted

10 Likes

Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by donshady(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
AutosBay:
I use a blackberry Z10, I'm always bitter anytime I'm browsing and for just 2 hours my phone goes off due to battery issues accompanied with using the 3G network, but lo and behold Airtel now introduced the 2G plan, making me save over 900 naira per month, and saves my battery consumption perfectly, Atimes I even switch to the free basics stuff when my data expires pending few minutes I reactivate, Airtel rocks and please for folks complaining your ISP depends on your location, where I stay here in Satellite Town Airtel network is like wireless network!!!!
you're using z10 in this era??
I give you till December...

10 Likes

Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by danieljessy: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Still typing...
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by AutosBay(m): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
So who watsapp epp, you don become bill Gates for 6 years wey u don dey use watsapp?

3 Likes

Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by Habiodunz(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
AutosBay:
Abeg let person hear word so d Airtel Night Plan issue na also my location?....Gerrarahere

1 Like

Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by ilugbod: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
please am having trouble using my google play store to download. i want to download app with my credit card but it showing message that invalid credit card,please can someone help me with it?
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by rhektor(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
donshady:

you're using z10 in this era??
I give you till December...

Epp me tell am o
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by flowjoe: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
ilugbod:
please am having trouble using my google play store to download. i want to download app with my credit card but it showing message that invalid credit card,please can someone help me with it?
its risky using credit card to shop for apps on Android, with a lot of viruses & keyloggers that'll steal ur details.. why not download blackmart or aptoide & look for paid apps der
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by cliquevibes(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ur still using d one for 2gb when u can sub for 6gb=1500.....dey there dey dull urself
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by MutantMetahuman: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
And thunder will fire airtel for stealing my 50 naira every night and not give me my data

Awon ole
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by smartty68(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
And tgunder fire airtel for stealing my 50 naira every night and not give me my data

Awon ole

Lol! Me and you dey inside one boat be that!
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by Gbemiie: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Correct advert strategy. Op u're sighted.
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
AutosBay:

Those guys are thieves. What's the duration of the plan?
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by teelaweee(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
cliquevibes:
Ur still using d one for 2gb when u can sub for 6gb=1500.....dey there dey dull urself
what's the code
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by tutaboi(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
cliquevibes:

bro what's d code for Airtel sub at 1500 for 6gb ? thanks
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by cliquevibes(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
tutaboi:

bro what's d code for Airtel sub at 1500 for 6gb ? thanks
*440*161#..To check d balance, use *123*9#..... Works for both android and blackberry phones...To be on d safe side, call customer care and ask if ur eligible for it buh I guess it applies 2 all phones but still jst call and ask dem... D 6gb data also works well with system, jst use ur hotspot and connect...

1 Like

Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by cliquevibes(m): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
teelaweee:
what's the code
*440*161#..To check balance, use *123*9#
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by Rick9(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Thunder will continue to fire Airtel
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by projet: 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
AutosBay:
please can you give me the codes for the various airtel 2G Plans from lowest to highest....thanks
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by AutosBay(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
After loading you phone with 200 naira dial *482# you will be prompted on the choices it also has 500 naira for 6g but it's on EDGE/2G Network
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by zibi5: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
The best data network

1 Like

Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by balaclava: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Confirm...

Best data speed n connectivity- in my location
Best data n call bonuses on welcome to Airtel, smart connect 2.0 and Data privilege 6gb @ 1.k5 for all devices

... this is just few amongst others

Airtel... setting d pace
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by Chazzyboy: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Airtel rocks
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by sammajiggy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
6GB at N1,500?
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by Atake14(m): 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
sshhuu.. price of food stuff dey increase while data price dey fall down.i tire for nija

Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by mattsvibes: 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Airtel feel cool but can't cope with 2g network

I like something flawless

If should describe the way i like fast internet speed just like the speed of light

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why You Should Quit GB Whatsapp / Telcos Incur N27bn On Undersea Cables Repairs / Still Trending:etisalat Bis working On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.