Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,422 members, 7,781,229 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:58 AM

God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria (5431 Views)

Airtel Nigeria Is Offering 1.8GB For N500 / How To Continue Using Whatsapp On BB and Symbian Even After 2017 Suspension / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by dahvid007(m): 3:22am On Aug 25, 2016
Habiodunz:
Abeg let person hear word so d Airtel Night Plan issue na also my location?....Gerrarahere

yea it is....I use it almost everyday and it has never given me any stress ....

1 Like

Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by Simeony007(m): 5:31am On Aug 25, 2016
Have been using it ever since introduced and till now saving me cash
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by tunamania(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Me too o
smartty68:

Lol! Me and you dey inside one boat be that!
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by UncleSnr(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
And tgunder fire airtel for stealing my 50 naira every night and not give me my data

Awon ole
Answer these questions.
Are you on SmartTrybe (*312#)?
What time do you usually subscribe, before or after 12am?
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by Nbote(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Abeg I have etisalat data for sale. I have in excess of about 20gb with about 28days validity. I'm willing to sell 2gb at 1k and 5gb at 2k. E hold me for neck dats y I'm selling it at those rates lol. Contact me on 08095722388
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by udemejack(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
AutosBay:
I use a blackberry Z10, I'm always bitter anytime I'm browsing and for just 2 hours my phone goes off due to battery issues accompanied with using the 3G network, but lo and behold Airtel now introduced the 2G plan, making me save over 900 naira per month, and saves my battery consumption perfectly, Atimes I even switch to the free basics stuff when my data expires pending few minutes I reactivate, Airtel rocks and please for folks complaining your ISP depends on your location, where I stay here in Satellite Town Airtel network is like wireless network!!!!
you stay in satellite Calabar?
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by uniqflames(m): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
U can use MTN APN for faster experience
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by tutaboi(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
cliquevibes:
*440*161#..To check d balance, use *123*9#..... Works for both android and blackberry phones...To be on d safe side, call customer care and ask if ur eligible for it buh I guess it applies 2 all phones but still jst call and ask dem... D 6gb data also works well with system, jst use ur hotspot and connect...

thank you
Re: God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria by AutosBay(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 11 SmartPhones That'll Get Android Oreo 8.0 Before The End Of The Year / Lets Discuss: What Was The First Network U Ever Used / HTC One M7 Unknown Baseband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.