Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Griezmann: I Deserve Best Player In Europe Award - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Griezmann: I Deserve Best Player In Europe Award (617 Views)

Ronaldo Wins Best Player Of The Tournament / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins UEFA 2015/16 Best Player Award(pictured) / The Most Complete Player In Football History *picture* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Griezmann: I Deserve Best Player In Europe Award by jerupil: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2016
The forward reckons he is more than worthy of scooping the individual gong after taking both Atletico Madrid and France to the brink of glory during the 2015-16 season

Atletico Madrid and France star Antoine Griezmann believes he deserves to win UEFA's Best Player in Europe award ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale.

Griezmann enjoyed an excellent 2015-16 campaign, scoring seven goals and 13 games to help Atletico reach the Champions League final.

The 25-year-old forward also scooped the golden boot as his six goals fired France to the Euro 2016 final on home soil.

And Griezmann feels his stellar efforts in front of goal make him more than worthy of scooping the lucrative individual gong.

"I am proud to be a finalist, that means I am on the right track and have to continue that way," Griezmann told 24sata..... <<<read more. >>> www.sportblitznews.com

Re: Griezmann: I Deserve Best Player In Europe Award by SuperSuave(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2016
shut up you prick! The uefa and FIFA best player awards belong to ororo
Re: Griezmann: I Deserve Best Player In Europe Award by Petersamuel8(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Yes they can comepensate him with that just like Ribery, but the ballon d' or belongs to CR7
Re: Griezmann: I Deserve Best Player In Europe Award by goalisma(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Atletico Madrid forward Antoine Griezmann was named La Liga player of the season for 2015/16 on Monday, ahead of the likes of star duo Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

http://www.goalisma.com/2016/10/griezmann-named-la-ligas-best-player.html

(1) (Reply)

Where Will You Be Watching The Final? / Portsmouth Have Been Relegated / Manchester United; The Champions Of English Football.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.