Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,320 members, 7,780,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video (9570 Views)

Arium Estate Abijo GRA. ESTATE TO BUY, HAVEN TO LIVE IN / Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile / The End Of Omo Onile In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
call
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 1:05am On Dec 07, 2016
Please call so i can schedule you for our free site inspection.

Lets take advantage of this weekend
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
ShoProperties:
The on-going expansion of the existing Epe Expressway that links Victoria Island and Lekki to Epe with additional coastal road and a marina, will further open up the neighbourhoods of the Lekki corridor, of which Ibeju-Lekki forms a great part. This means that there will be a steady and guaranteed appreciation of property values.
call now for more information
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2016
Lekki is one of the fastest developing community in the whole of Nigeria right now, and what’s more, the train is moving further, just as developments in that area gets better. Wise people are taking position in vantage points of that area now
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
good investment
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
GRAB THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY AS IT COMES UR WAY
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
“It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.”
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
The current exchange rate is favouring you all now. Take advantage of it. This is a blessing in disguise. Don't let this opportunity pass. Invest back home. Buy landed properties. Just send your representatives to me (lawyer, surveyor, family members to come for inspection and also carry out due diligence
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Very soon it would be difficult to acquire land and property in Ibeju-Lekki. So my advise is Buy Now and in the next few years you could Triple or even quadruple your investments.‎
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
The current exchange rate is favouring you all now. Take advantage of it. This is a blessing in disguise. Don't let this opportunity pass. Invest back home. Buy landed properties. Just send your representatives to me (lawyer, surveyor, family members to come for inspection and also carry out due diligence
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
“It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.”
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lekki is one of the fastest developing community in the whole of Nigeria right now, and what’s more, the train is moving further, just as developments in that area gets better. Wise people are taking position in vantage points of that area now
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
My contact :08124579981 / 08027493735 (Call or watsapp)
#NoAgencyFee#
#NoOmo-Onile#
#You are Buying From an Estate and From a Company#
#Good Land Documents#
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
we help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs ..
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by Homefinders(f): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Robert Kiyosaki hits the nail on the head on making sound investment choices. You can make a lot of money from investing in property, however you need to make sure that the costs of owning that property don’t eat into the money you make.
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 12:03am On Jan 13, 2017
I will make sure we all have properties in ibeju lekki
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
we help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs ..
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
good deal
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 12:49am On Jan 18, 2017
Increasing money is the trickiest! Sure it is But let me give u an Expo , In this Recession the only place Huge Return is Guaranteed is Real Estate , like now You invest on a Vacant land for Residential use or commercial use , Trust me Huge returns await u depending on long u can hold on to your plot or Acres of land . But Real Estate is sure going to Increase Your Money Contact me on 08124579981 have got Strategic Places To Invest On Cheap Lands And Resell For Huge Profits

Focus on increasing your money instead of making or keeping it.
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
The on-going construction of the West Africa gas pipeline project in Ibeju-Lekki LGA by the Federal Government will serve the energy needs of the industrial and residential occupants of this axis.
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
believe it when we tell you we’re here to help you increase you wealth.
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
ShoProperties:
For example, if I make money, I put it in real estate. I always did very well. Location, location, location.
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 6:00am On Jan 23, 2017
All this estate is directly along the upgraded Lekki-Epe express road.
Own the next Dubai: Located within the New Lagos Megacity, Lekki Free Trade Zone, in which the Government is investing over N400billion.
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Own the next Dubai: Located within the New Lagos Megacity, Lekki Free Trade Zone, in which the Government is investing over N400billion.
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
For example, if I make money, I put it in real estate. I always did very well. Location, location, location.
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
call 08124579981 now
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
ShoProperties:
investing in lands in this part of the world-Lagos; IBEJU-LEKKI will guarantee you bumper returns on your investment.

Therefore, lets talk on 08124579981 on how you can invest in a piece of land in Ibeju Lekki through a reputable real estate company for as low as N100,000 monthly for 12 months(or the more expensive variants, depending on your purse) in an area where the likes of Dangote group has invested over 9 billion dollars, where PAN Africa University undergraduate campus is located, where the new Lekki International Airport and the Lekki Free Trade Zone which are under construction, will become operational in a few years.
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
ShoProperties:

It’s not surprising that a lot of people get overwhelmed by the process and quit before they even begin. But it doesn’t have to confound. Reality is, property investing is relatively straightforward.
To help you begin your journey, here are eight steps to starting a property portfolio on a solid ground, without losing your mind.
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2017
ShoProperties:

☎️Contact .Call or Whatsapp
SHEYI/ WALE
08027493735 08124579981
08061388834 08035331074
shelterhomes4u@gmail.com
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
The Lekki Int’l Deep Sea Port, the $900M Dangote Refinery, La Champagne Tropicana & Many Other Multi trillion dollars- National Investments Guaranteed to Help Increase Your Own Return on Investments Within This Emerging Commercial Nerve Centre of the New Lagos. and trust me by end of the Month there will be an increment of 1 million Naira so u investing between now and month end u will be be having a 1 miilion naira profit so what are u waiting for
Re: The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video by ShoProperties(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2017
call
ShoProperties:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cost of building a 5 Bedroom Bungalow / Fg Wilson Perkins Generators 9.5kva-2500kva / Southern Greens lafiaji, orchid road, chevron leki. 21m Governors Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.