Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,508 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) (9220 Views)

Nuhu Bamalli Poly Students Clash With Security Operatives In Zaria (pics) / Delta Polytechnic Students Charging Their Phones / 5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by owukpa(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
One persons has been reportedly killed and scores injured during a protest staged by students of Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, Benue State on Wednesday.

IDOMA VOICE gathered that the irate students blocked the ever-busy Gboko-Aliade road in protest of what they called 'short period of department registration."

"A student has been killed by the police so far. I am among those held up on the road," an eye witness, who gave his name as Emmanuel said.

Another eyewitness said, " The campus and environs of Fidel Polytechnic Gboko is currently experiencing sporadic shooting as students and security forces open fire against each other. Most part of the school has been set ablaze by the student.. Already one student has been confirm dead."

Source: >>>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/08/breaking-one-reportedly-killed-by.html

Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by Nairastake: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
Country scatter everywhere
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
This ones get energy to fight when some neva eat sef.
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by ojun50(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
D rate of school protest nd killing dis twenty sixteen is jst too much. Buhari hw long will u let blood keep flowing

2 Likes

Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by NameChecker: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
MadCow1:
I saw Benue but it looked like Benin to me.. angry
OP.. What is "One Persons"? grin

Madcow1,
What is it with you and any Benin related issue . . .especially UNIBEN?

1 Like

Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by NigerianDigits: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
here..

Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by NyemzyHimself: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by MadCow1: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2016

Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by Tallesty1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
When OBJ Was in power, Idris released the song Nigeria jaga jaga and Blak face released the song hard life.

When Jonathan was in power, all our musicians sang about good life and they showed off wealth.

But judging from the happenings now that Buhari is in power and OBJ is technically in power too, I think Idris and Black Face will soon remix the previous songs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by Batlan01: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
MadCow1:

diz guy, weytn benin pipu do U lah?? grin grin
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by smilyice(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nawa ooo... this country is getting messy by the day
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by Mrsexent: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by Thobiy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Things are just getting worse
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by jeje123(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Why now must we kill ourselves? God please have mercy on us.
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by ANIEXTY(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
NPF and killing during protest be like...

Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by gbadexy(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Did they say police and students were exchanging gunfire!
There is anger in the land generally due to the economy and people have short fuse.
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by Innodon(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
God save us from evil
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by jeje123(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
When OBJ Was in power, Idris released the song Nigeria jaga jaga and Blak face released the song hard life.

When Jonathan was in power, all our musicians sang about good life and they showed off wealth.

But judging from the happenings now that Buhari is in power and OBJ is technically in power too, I think Idris and Black Face will soon remix the previous songs.
Is like u no like d two singers grin grin grin
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by SAMBATLAN(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
oppppp
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by Francon(f): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
In PEJ's voice,

CONTINUE
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by brostheo(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
NameChecker:

Madcow1,
What is it with you and any Benin related issue . . .especially UNIBEN?
clearly he has been denied admission there countless time

3 Likes

Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by NameChecker: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
brostheo:

1 Like

Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by MadCow1: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
brostheo:

If my Dog could gain admission into UNIBEN, then please don't make UNIBEN admission look like a big deal.

UNIBEN is where people go when other Universities have rejected them and they are too arrogant to attend a polytechnic.

2 Likes

Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hmmn...nawa o
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by Petroking: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
I never knew you own a University grin

MadCow1:

If my Dog could gain admission into UNIBEN, then please don't make UNIBEN admission look like a big deal.

UNIBEN is where people go when other Universities have rejected them and they are too arrogant to attend a polytechnic.

Look at that Petroking bastard, he is one of you.. grin If that federal Mor'on ever managed to gain admission into my University, I will tear my certificate to shreds. angry

Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Why the Nigerian police can not manage a protest without taking a life is just beyond me.
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by Akinaukwa: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
Not good attending a school where majority of the students use osogbo weeds to drink garri. Very minor things they resort to violence. Leaders of tomorrow sha.
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by EmceeBLU(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
-:[ ..I think there is sometin critically wrong with the npf..there is totally no regard for the living,its become a thing 4 them....its like the govt shuts it ear of when it cums to issues that discomforts the common man.. GOD we need you.
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by TheBlessedMAN: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bastard police
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Police sef
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Police and poly students

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Viewing This Photo, You Would Learn More Than 10,000 Life Leasons / 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants / How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.