Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Zenith Bank Plc Cuts Staff Salary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Zenith Bank Plc Cuts Staff Salary (2338 Views)

Massive Sack At Zenith Bank Plc Over The Weekend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Plc Cuts Staff Salary by Africanpride123(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
cryZenith bank workers woke up this morning to see their salaries cut by over 15%
Details soon grin
Re: Zenith Bank Plc Cuts Staff Salary by uboma(m): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is atleast better than laying off employees...
Re: Zenith Bank Plc Cuts Staff Salary by haske7(f): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
I am amazed how the evil treatment zenith has been dishing out to their staff has not made it on any topic on naira land? From arbitrary sacking of staff and now reduction of salaries? I thot they were the biggest bank with billions declared? I pity for my you back brother that is working for these yeeboo owners of zenith.... lalasticilala and seen no go seen dis one cos zenith don dey advertise for naira land. ........
Re: Zenith Bank Plc Cuts Staff Salary by uboma(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
haske7:
I am amazed how the evil treatment zenith has been dishing out to their staff has not made it on any topic on naira land? From arbitrary sacking of staff and now reduction of salaries? I thot they were the biggest bank with billions declared? I pity for my you back brother that is working for these yeeboo owners of zenith.... lalasticilala and seen no go seen dis one cos zenith don dey advertise for naira land. ........

When you have nothing meaningful to contribute to a topic, why not simply read on and exit the thread or stay back to learn from other intelligent comments? Must you derail this thread?

Who told you that Zenith Bank is owned by the Ibos?

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Plc Cuts Staff Salary by haske7(f): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
uboma:

When you have nothing meaningful to contribute to a topic, why not simply read on and exit the thread or stay back to learn from other intelligent comments? Must you derail this thread?

Who told you that Zenith Bank is owned by the Ibos?

Abeg who dis your yarns don epp. Does that change the fact that zenith treats it's staff like shit? Which is the way yeeboo behave and so their biz
. ...
Re: Zenith Bank Plc Cuts Staff Salary by uboma(m): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
haske7:

Abeg who dis your yarns don epp. Does that change the fact that zenith treats it's staff like shit? Which is the way yeeboo behave and so their biz
. ...

lol.

hmmmmmmm
Re: Zenith Bank Plc Cuts Staff Salary by haske7(f): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Zenith Bank Plc Cuts Staff Salary by haske7(f): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2016
I am beginning to suspect that this news is false cos no zenith staff or surrogates has confirmed this. Cos I can't fantom how this kind thing will be true and it didn't make headlines. .... but who headlines don epp self??

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Pre- Employment Medical Check / Plastic/polythene Bag Making Machine / Globalization Youth World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.