Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good (75438 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by LuvU2: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
Am i surprised? hell no lipsrsealed
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Zibi1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
Even the people that are having premarital sex are against this talk...

2 Likes

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:
They also said Gay and Lesbianism is allowed. They are so bored, that they simply try to reinvent the wheel .........

I don't know if you are married or not, but take this word of advice to heart. The worst thing that can happen to you in a marriage is to stuck with a spouse you are sexually incompatible with. It is a recipe for disaster. Take it from someone who has been happily married for almost two decades.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by PaulIdu: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
vedaxcool:

Deep wisdom indeed and you even have the effrontery to accuse others of low IQ...

You have just buttressed my point gentleman .
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by damocool(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
tunde233:

The Bible cannot lie and the standard of God cannot change. Whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. She cannot be right
and fornicators
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Scholar8200(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
[size=16pt]Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge
Hebrews 11:4

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1Corinth. 6:9

[/size]

Final!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by anochuko01(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
[size=18pt]save me the grammer! If there's no scriptural backing, then its a BIG FAT LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL![/size]

fornication must have another definition then, right?
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by neocortex: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Proffdada:
undecided

You don't get it , your quote is irrelevant as long as you fuys
don't follow it and are actively re-interpreting every verse
to suit your whims.

Then I asked again what differentiates a christian from a non-christian ?
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lexusgs430: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

I don't know if you are married or not, but take this word of advice to heart. The worst thing that can happen to you in a marriage is to stuck with a spouse you are sexually incompatible with. It is a recipe for disaster. Take it from someone who has been happily married for almost two decades.

I have been happily married for 28 years.

2 Likes

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Oceemo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lilimax:

So true!
The Bible is the sure word of prophecy!
Don't mind her bending the word of God 2 suit their evil purpose always.

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by neocortex: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

This isn't about you personally , but about the entirety of hypocritical christians
who claim to have morality because "they got Jesus" , a christian will lie
and cheat and still claim that those who don't believe in his/her god lacks
morals and are fools.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lexusgs430: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

Sticking to the topic, how does this statement fit in ?
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Anyway, she has said her own. And I am not accountable to her. I am accountable to God and what does God's Word says? Marriage bed undefiled! Flee fornication!
Note: That you are doing something wrong/sinful, does not mean everyone is doing same. You know, I wonder a lot! When people should be looking for salvation, they seek for gratification! That someone said something that appeals to your sinful behaviours DOES not in any way reduces what God has said!!
You either take it or leave it!
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
neocortex:

This isn't about you personally , but about the entirety of hypocritical christians
who claim to have morality because "they got Jesus" , a christian will lie
and cheat and still claim that those who don't believe in his/her god lacks
morals and are fools.

Maybe I was not clear. A person should have as much safe sex as possible before marriage so as to know the kind of sexual partner they are compatible with.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by neocortex: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
freshvine:
At the judgement day, God may decide to wipe off the generation of Adam and start afresh if only Jesus will look the other way cos we are all irredeemable.

Yet another excuse from the Jesus' ministry, why don't you
accept that a christian attaching him/herself to the "magical" Jesus
has no effect on the christian's life and behaviour ?

You will know the truth and it will set you free.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Sticking to the topic, how does this statement fit in ?

Maybe I was not clear. A person should have as much safe sex as possible before marriage, in order to know the sexual partner they are compatible with.

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
If we can keep rewriting morality, then what is the use of religion? I'm sure in the 18th century, those who opposed slavery were called 'false pastors'. Smh.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by salbis(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
autolearner:
My Pastor Would Always Say, If It Is Not in the Bible, DO NOT follow it!

Once there, a biblical backing for this, then it's good. But so far, i have not found one!

Id*&#s Who call themselves pastors in a bid to tell this new (#artnotNudity) generation what they want to hear and fleece them will go to any length to twist and turn the bible. Reminds of one when an ex told me she'd like to be a muse for a topless shoot. I simply told her to walk and never look back. We can't abound in sin and ask for grace to continue.

These verses of the bible sums it all up;

2 Timothy 4:3-4

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Peter 2:1-3

1. But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
You have said it all, nothing to add. Remain blessed!
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by SAMBATLAN(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
comeandmarry:
I dey always love mugabe quotes.
Very true for ugly pekuses
cheesy grin bro you dey vex lmao
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by neocortex: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
bezimo:
She must also be affiliated to the church of Satan to come out and preach a lie. Gods word is clear on that so a fake "Christian" author cant deceive christians who know the truth.

Oceemo:
Not what my Bible teaches me.

so ma thank u I think I will stick with my Bible.

twosquare:
Another false prophet on the loose! grin

tunde233:

The Bible cannot lie and the standard of God cannot change. Whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. She cannot be right

Lilimax:
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
(Hebrew 13:4)

Marriage must be respected by all, and the marriage bed kept undefiled, because God will judge immoral people and adulterers.
SELAH!

See them hypocrites!

Selecting the verses they like while ignoring others.

Here is another verse from

Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, SinParties, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Now tell me who among you is not guilty of one of the sins listed above ?

Since all "sins" are supposedly equal before the lord, of what use is someone
claiming Jesus saved them while they still do what will prevent from his kingdom ?

Is it not better to just agree that jesus has no effect on a christian's life aside
dancing in church on Sundays ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by BABANGBALI: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Vickyrotex come and see chomtin. The coast has been cleared for us now
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by guiddoti: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jesus wept

lover of pleasure more than lover of God. And iniquity shall abound; life of many shall wax cold.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lexusgs430: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

Maybe I was not clear. A person should have as much safe sex as possible before marriage, in order to know the sexual partner they are compatible with.

Are you a christian ? If you are, what does the Bible preach ?
Are you a Muslim? If you are, what does the quaran preach ?
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
AnonyNymous:
If we can keep rewriting morality, then what is the use of religion? I'm sure in the 18th century, those who opposed slavery were called 'false pastors'. Smh.

What kind of argument is this? Even in the sixties, religion was used as a basis for racism. Why do you think the " white Jesus" was and is so popular. So, in effect, your argument does not make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by neocortex: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

Maybe I was not clear. A person should have as much safe sex as possible before marriage so as to know the kind of sexual partner they are compatible with.

You are clear enough, I was just making a point that christians who claims
to be different from the world are mere jokers since they are not in any way
different from non-christians.

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Are you a christian ? If you are, what does the Bible preach ?
Are you a Muslim? If you are, what does the quaran preach ?

I am a christian but a christian with sense. In Africa, religion is the bane of ignorant people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lexusgs430: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

With the decay in our society today, why would the farmer buy the cow, if he can get the milk free ?
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lexusgs430: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

I am a christian but a christian with sense. In Africa, religion is the bane of ignorant people.

So do we stick to the interpretations of the bible, regarding sex before marriage or what we have decided to translate it to ?
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Noblewhiz(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hm... Right or wrong, i live my life. I believe on my belief:dont give a damn. # grin
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Herbephe1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
if it is biblical, you can go ahead
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Noblewhiz(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hm... Right or wrong, i live my life. I believe on my belief:dont give a damn. # grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video / Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) / Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.