Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Comic Gurus.....help Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Comic Gurus.....help Needed (891 Views)

Whatsapp Group Chat For (digital, Comic And Creative Artists) / Seeking COMIC Book Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comic Gurus.....help Needed by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hey guys..... I'm thinking of making my own comic book from scratch....and i dont know where to start from....
I need someone to tell me the proper way of doing so,where to begin and the items needed......Really appreciate your help.
Re: Comic Gurus.....help Needed by felixchip(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
phenomenal570:
Hey guys..... I'm thinking of making my own comic book from scratch....and i dont know where to start from....
I need someone to tell me the proper way of doing so,where to begin and the items needed......Really appreciate your help.

Have you been illustrating before?

(1) (Reply)

Move Data From Android HTC To Iphone 7/7 Plus Directly / Juju Videos: Girl Jumps Into Well / Googles Autodraw App Help You Draw Like A Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.