Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:22 PM

HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 (28075 Views)

2016 Internally Generated Revenue By Geopolitical Region / Democracy Day Scorecard: Top 5 Best Governors! / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Doug07034780891(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
What is this Abia pig yapping. This is the current condition of Emene in Enugu urban.

betterABIAstate:
the emene road, hater it has been constructed cheesy

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by aresa: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
michaelandre:
oga are u saying ambode is not working u need to think well currently ambode is the best governor in Nigeria awards have proved that. those roads u call few are very important to the everyday life of Lagos residents and Lagos indigenes. and u are saying it is easy to lay foundation and will agree with u but u have to have known that the foundation is the most important if the foundation is faulty there is no need for u to build because the building will definitely collapse. so that y we commend tinubu. though fashola is the best governor since Nigeria history but for the foundation and pain tinubu went through for Lagos thats y he deserves that position

Also, 2 of Ambode's major achievements so far came from the Foundation Fashola put on the ground.

The money for the police cars, helicopters, robots, boats and gadgets Ambode shined with a few months ago came from the Lagos State Security Trust Fund (LSSTF)

Do you know who created the Lagos State Security Trust Fund (LSSTF)? Fashola

Ambode shined a few months ago when he commissioned gadgets and requirements @ Lagos State Emergency Management Agency(LASEMA)?

Do you know who created Lagos State Emergency Management Agency(LASEMA)? Fashola.

Fashola created great agencies tha Ambode and Lagosians are benefiting from and the same Fashola still delivered more infrastructures than any government ion the history of Nigeria. FACTS.
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by betterABIAstate: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Doug07034780891:
What is this Abia pig yapping. This is the current condition of Emene in Enugu urban.

its lie, this is emene road. Liar cheesy

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Doug07034780891(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keep fooling yourself that was how you dunces deceived yourselves until Aba had to rot away. cool

[s]
betterABIAstate:
its lie, this is emene road. Liar cheesy
[/s]
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by betterABIAstate: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Keep fooling yourself that was how you dunces deceived yourselves until Aba had to rot away. cool

[s][/s]
liar posted old picture of emene road cheesy

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Doug07034780891(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Maybe I will post Aba next for you to see what your lies and deception did to that rotten town cheesy

[s]
betterABIAstate:
[/s]
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by betterABIAstate: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Maybe I will post Aba next for you to see what your lies and deception did to that rotten town cheesy

[s][/s]
how are we going believe the pictures? we never knew you were a liar wink
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Doug07034780891(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
Abia pig my pictures are from Emene in Enugu. Stop splashing your dirty saliva all over me. That was the same lies that has kept Aba in the dungeon. Twerp cool

[s]
betterABIAstate:
how are we going believe the pictures? we never knew you were a liar wink
[/s]
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by betterABIAstate: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Abia pig my pictures are from Emene in Enugu. Stop splashing your dirty saliva all over me. That was the same lies that has kept Aba in the dungeon. Twerp cool

[s][/s]
post anything you want, as long as people now know you as a liar cheesy
I'm out
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Doug07034780891(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
I just dey pity you Aba pig.. cheesy

[s]
betterABIAstate:
post anything you want, as long as people now know you as a liar cheesy
I'm out
[/s]

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by forgiveness: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
aresa:

This shows that you know little or nothing about Lagos state.

Tinubu to his credit created many state institutions same way Fashola created many great institutions

Lagos State Emergency Management Agency(LASEMA) is the best emergency service in Sub Saharan Africa, better than FEMA and it was created by Fashola..

Fashola created:

Lagos State Emergency Management Agency(LASEMA)

Lagos State Waterways Authority (LASWA)

Lagos State Parks and Garden Agency(LASPAK)

Law Enforcement Training Institute In Lagos

Lagos State Building Control Agency,LASBCA

Lagos State Physical Planning Permit Authority(LASPPPA)

Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA)

Before LASEMA there was LASAMBUS. who created it? Tinubu

What year was LASWA created and by who? grin

grin That was why I asked 'if he created any institution in Lagos'. Because I know they are not as great as the ones Tinubu created.

Now, who no know KAI.........?

Who no know LASTMAN?

Who no know LAWMAN?

Who no know LAMATA?

Who no know LASAMBUS?

Who no know Lagos internal Revenue Service?

You know they are more than these.

About knowing little or nothing about Lagos. grin

No comment. grin

1 Like

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by globe16: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
betterABIAstate:
why you dey follow mad mad talk.. This here is the koko of the matter... Every body on the thread is waiting for chino to counter this very pic so we can move to the next item

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Alphaoscar: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
aresa:

Also, 2 of Ambode's major achievements so far came from the Foundation Fashola put on the ground.

The money for the police cars, helicopters, robots, boats and gadgets Ambode shined with a few months ago came from the Lagos State Security Trust Fund (LSSTF)

Do you know who created the Lagos State Security Trust Fund (LSSTF)? Fashola

Ambode shined a few months ago when he commissioned gadgets and requirements @ Lagos State Emergency Management Agency(LASEMA)?

Do you know who created Lagos State Emergency Management Agency(LASEMA)? Fashola.

Fashola created great agencies tha Ambode and Lagosians are benefiting from and the same Fashola still delivered more infrastructures than any government ion the history of Nigeria. FACTS.

Aressa , You are contradicting yourself. When we talk about Tinubu laying solid foundation and the blueprint for the new Lagos we have now you said it is easier to lay foundation but to work on the foundation is the main issue now you are trying to downgrade Ambode's performance by claiming he is only reaping the fruit of fashola's foundation .

And let me correct your statement on LASEMA , it was created by Tinubu's regime unless you are telling us that Fashola was the governor in February 2007. LASEMA was established in February 2007 but the law backing it up was only signed by Fashola on July 22 2008.
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Alphaoscar: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
forgiveness:

grin That was why I asked 'if he created any institution in Lagos'. Because I know they are not as great as the ones Tinubu created.

Who no know LASTMAN?

Who no know LAWMAN?

Who no know LAMATA?

Who no know LASAMBUS?

No comment. grin

Even LASEMA was established by Tinubu . The agency was established in February 2007 . guess who was the governor then ?
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by aresa: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Aressa , You are contradicting yourself. When we talk about Tinubu laying solid foundation and the blueprint for the new Lagos we have now you said it is easier to lay foundation but to work on the foundation is the main issue now you are trying to downgrade Ambode's performance by claiming he is only reaping the fruit of fashola's foundation .

I never said Tinubu did not lay any foundation and I've positively credited Tinubu for the great and legendary part he played in Lagos.

And let me correct your statement on LASEMA , it was created by Tinubu's regime unless you are telling us that Fashola was the governor in February 2007. LASEMA was established in February 2007 but the law backing it up was only signed by Fashola on July 22 2008.

No agency is created, credible and functional till legal applications in form of governing laws to stand on and to my knowledge, it was established by law by Gov. Fashola in 2008.

All the past governor in Lagos state formulated credible foundation from Jakande, to Marwa, Tinubu and Fashola for their successors to build on and like I stated, 2 out of Ambode's 3 recent achievements came from the foundation Fashola put on the ground so laying foundation is not limited to any governor.

Tinubu set foundation and Fashola set foundation too so what's your point? Governance is continuum

Please lay off the pointless foundation rhetoric.
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by aresa: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
[s]
forgiveness:

Who no know LASTMAN?

Who no know LAWMAN?

Who no know LAMATA?

Who no know LASAMBUS?

No comment. grin
[/s]

The ignorant person with zero knowledge about Lagos state that quoted asked me to list the institutions Fashola created and I gladly obliged and to my last I checked, I don't remember saying Tinubu did not create any agencies so what pointless and misguided point are you making or you just don't know how to read and comprehend or even follow discussions intelligently?

The fact that Tinubu created agencies means Fashola did not create many many agencies?

I don't even get the pointless argument about agencies sef.
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Alphaoscar: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
aresa:

I never said Tinubu did not lay any foundation and I've positively credited Tinubu for the great and legendary part he played in Lagos.

No agency is created, credible and functional till legal applications in form of governing laws to stand on and to my knowledge, it was established by law by Gov. Fashola in 2008.

All the past governor in Lagos state formulated credible foundation from Jakande, to Marwa, Tinubu and Fashola for their successors to build on and like I stated, 2 out of Ambode's 3 recent achievements came from the foundation Fashola put on the ground so laying foundation is not limited to any governor.

Tinubu set foundation and Fashola set foundation too so what's your point? Governance is continuum

Please lay off the pointless foundation rhetoric.

You are the one contradicting yourself bro. You are the using that foundation stuff to degrade Ambode's performance .

And talking about LASEMA , the agency was created in February 2007 by Tinubu and the was sent to the assembly but the law backing it up was not signed until 2008. So how can you now arrogate its establishment to Fashola
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by aresa: 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
Alphaoscar:

You are the one contradicting yourself bro. You are the using that foundation stuff to degrade Ambode's performance .

Do you even know the meaning of contradiction?

And talking about LASEMA , the agency was created in February 2007 by Tinubu and the was sent to the assembly but the law backing it up was not signed until 2008. So how can you now arrogate its establishment to Fashola

No, I was factually letting you know that your foundation noise is pointless and redundant because Ambode is building on Fashola's foundation same way Fashola built on Tinubu's foundation and same way Tinubu built on Jakande's foundation.

Laying foundation did not start and end with Tinubu and claiming otherwise is pointless, absurd and ridiculous.

And I'm not interested in your semantics about LASEMA, fact remains if came into existence when it was established with laws back by the people of Lagos state..

Did Tinubu also created all the other agencies I listed too?
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Ayekotoo(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fashola created many institutions just like tinubu but has more projects than any governor in Nigeria.
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by aresa: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lagos State Records And Archives Bureau (LASRAB) nko?

Who created the above? Fashola..
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by aresa: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ayekotoo:
Fashola created many institutions just like tinubu but has more projects than any governor in Nigeria.

My point exactly?

God bless you o...
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Ayekotoo(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lagos state environmental protection agency
Lagos state electricity board
Lagos energy academy
Lagos state drivers' institute
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Ayekotoo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tinubu is People-oriented while Fashola is result-Oriented
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Alphaoscar: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
aresa:

No, I was factually letting you know that your foundation noise is pointless and redundant because Ambode is building on Fashola's foundation same way Fashola built on Tinubu's foundation and same way Tinubu built on Jakande's foundation.

Laying foundation did not start and end with Tinubu and claiming otherwise is pointless, absurd and ridiculous.

And I'm not interested in your semantics about LASEMA, fact remains if came into existence when Fashola established with laws back by the people of Lagos state..

Did Tinubu also created all the other agencies I listed too?

Booda Arressa, Give Tinubu the kind of money in fashola's disposal and see wonder. You talk as if Tinubu only laid the foundation without any concrete achievement to show.

What would Fashola have done with annual budget of #14.2b in 1999 with monthly wage bill of #800m

His highest budget was #240b which is not up to the least under Fashola regime.

It is normal for the regime with higher financial mussle to build more infrastructure but we should not forget those that worked day and night before Lagos becomes what it is.
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Alphaoscar: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ayekotoo:

He has more project because of the enormous financial resources in his care .

Below is the lagos yearly budget under the two great administrators . Can we now expect the two men to deliver equal level of infrastructure?

CC: Tonyebarcanista , forgiveness .

Tinubu Fashola

1999 #14b 2007 N403.4b

2000 N42.8 2008 #405b

2001 N48.915 2009 #389b

2002 N58b 2010 #445b

2003 N55.29 2011 #485b

2004. #112.7b. 2012 #489b

2005 #224b 2013 #489b

2006 #277b 2014 #489b

1 Like

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by forgiveness: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

The ignorant person with zero knowledge about Lagos state that quoted asked me to list the institutions Fashola created and I gladly obliged and to my last I checked, I don't remember saying Tinubu did not created any agencies so what pointless and misguided point are you making or you just don't know how to read and comprehend or even follow discussions intelligently?

The fact that Tinubu created agnecies means Fashola did not create many many agencies?

I don't even get the pointless argument about agencies sef.

Sorry Sir! I asked you to list institutions created by Fashola which you gladly obliged but I am saying that few of those you listed were even established by Tinubu while the others are not as great as the ones Tinubu created.

Meaning Tinubu created better and more efficient and effective institutions than Fashola and that's all. I don't not understand what you can't comprehend from what I expressed obviously.

About knowing about Lagos, Let me get you informed that my great-grandfather is a Lagosian and his museum is there for the public to see. You can do yourself a favour if you wish to know my connection with Lagos by checking the book with family's tree line, therein shall you find the name of the so called 'the ignorant person with zero knowledge about Lagos' grin
Hahaha!

To rob salt to your injury, I can humbly say the first house bought at Ogunlana axis was bought by my grandfather and that it was he who named that Street so... grin, therein was this 'ignorant person with zero knowledge about Lagos' was born and nurtured to a full grown man.

I hope these pieces of information has cured you of your understandable ignorance Sir. Farewell. grin
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by aresa: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Booda Arressa, Give Tinubu the kind of money in fashola's disposal and see wonder. You talk as if Tinubu only laid the foundation without any concrete achievement to show.

What would Fashola have done with annual budget of #14.2b in 1999 with monthly wage bill of #800m

His highest budget was #240b which is not up to the least under Fashola regime.

It is normal for the regime with higher financial mussle to build more infrastructure but we should not forget those that worked day and night before Lagos becomes what it is.

Why are you moving from post to post?

Is the discussion about Tinubu, money and ability to do this and that?

Fact remains that given their different circumstances and situations, they still performed admirable and beyond expectations.

Fashola had more money than Tinubu even though Tinubu set the foundation for that money, but Fashola grew that money for Ambode who just posted over N600 billion budget, N100 larger than Fashola's largest budget.

Every succeeding governor in Lagos state is always going to have funds to play with because they have smart and creative leaders..

I really don't get your argument for real..
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by aresa: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
forgiveness:

Sorry Sir! I asked you to list institutions created by Fashola which you gladly obliged but I am saying that few of those you listed were even established by Tinubu while the others are not as great as the ones Tinubu created.

Meaning Tinubu created better and more efficient and effective institutions than Fashola and that's all. I don't not understand what you can't comprehend from what I expressed obviously.

About knowing about Lagos, Let me get you informed that my great-grandfather is a Lagosian and his museum is there for the public to see. You can do yourself a favour if you wish to know my connection with Lagos by checking the book with family's tree line, therein shall you find the name of the so called 'the ignorant person with zero knowledge about Lagos' grin
Hahaha!

To rob salt to your injury, I can humbly say the first house bought at Ogunlana axis was bought by my grandfather and that it was he who named that Street so... grin, therein was this 'ignorant person with zero knowledge about Lagos' was born and nurtured to a full grown man.

I hope these pieces of information has cured you of your understandable ignorance Sir. Farewell. grin

1. Every agency I listed on behalf of Fashola was established under the laws of Lagos state by Fashola

2. Jakande created institutions

3. Tinubu created institutions

4. Fashola created institutions

5.. Ambode is going to create institutions

6. The next governor after Ambode is going to create institutions

So, exactly what's the meaning of this pointless and redundant argument about Agencies.?

This argument about agencies i very lame, boring and pointless..

The fact that you are from Lagos or your family tree is in Lagos doesn't mean you know anything about Lagos state hence you having no clue that Fashola created many agencies.
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by aresa: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ayekotoo:
Lagos state environmental protection agency

The best environmental agency in Nigeria

Lagos state electricity board

Fashola built 5 power plants under this agency.

Fashola created the Power Kids program under this agency

Fashola started the school solar system under this agency

Lagos energy academy

Fashola not only created this agency, he backed it up with real college and infrastructure

Lagos state drivers' institute

Fashola built 30 driver's institute under this agency...
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by YonkijiSappo: 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
FCT Is NOT in North Central Geopolitical Zone, FCT Is geopolitically neutral territory.
What is wrong with all the olodos running amok in Nigeria these days?
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Alphaoscar: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
aresa:

Why are you moving from post to post?

Is the discussion about Tinubu, money and ability to do this and that?

Fact remains that given their different circumstances and situations, they still performed admirable and beyond expectations.

Fashola had more money than Tinubu even though Tinubu set the foundation for that money, but Fashola grew that money for Ambode who just posted over N600 billion budget, N100 larger than Fashola's largest budget.

Every succeeding governor in Lagos state is always going to have funds to play with because they have smart and creative leaders..

I really don't get your argument for real..

I am not moving any post bro but just trying to measure their performance from your own perspective.

You believed Fashola is the best among the two simply because he built more infrastructures than Tinubu but you failed to consider the volume of money available to each of them. The government with more money is expected to build more infrastructures.

The least budget under Tinubu's regime was #14b (1999) while the least under Fashola was #389b (2010)

The highest budget under Tinubu was #240b (2007 with Fashola) whereas Fashola budgeted #489b for three consecutive years.

The difference is very very huge and you can't expect the same regime to deliver equal amount of infrastructures.
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by aresa: 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Alphaoscar:

I am not moving any post bro but just trying to measure their performance from your own perspective.

You believed Fashola is the best among the two simply because he built more infrastructures than Tinubu but you failed to consider the volume of money available to each of them. The government with more money is expected to build more infrastructures.

The least budget under Tinubu's regime was #14b (1999) while the least under Fashola was #389b (2010)

The highest budget under Tinubu was #240b (2007 with Fashola) whereas Fashola budgeted #489b for three consecutive years.

The difference is very very huge and you can't expect the same regime to deliver equal amount of infrastructures.

There you go again with another pillar to post argument..

I stated already that they all did great regardless their situations while in office so what's the meaning of the new argument about who has this or that money?

I also pointed out that same way Fashola had more money than Tinubu, Ambode in his first year already budgeted N100 billion more than Fashola so it's safe to expect him to do better than Fashola

No regime is the same and government is continuum.

The only thing sane, rational and progressive people hope and pray for is for the next governor to be better than the last governor, not for the last to be better than the next.

Lagos is moving forward so abeg move forward..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Breaking News: Senator Douye Diri Wins PDP Primary In Bayelsa State / APC Crisis: The Whole Thing Is Stranger Than Fiction - FFK Reacts / More Governors May Dump PDP With Gov Umahi – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.