Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Usain Bolt’s One Night Stand Is Widow Of Drug Lord - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt’s One Night Stand Is Widow Of Drug Lord (686 Views)

Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With / Lady Pictured ‘in Bed’ With Usain Bolt ‘is Widow Of Notorious Brazilian Drug Lor / Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt’s One Night Stand Is Widow Of Drug Lord by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
The 20-year-old Jady Duarte, who took photos of herself with Sprint King Usain Bolt, has been reported to be the widow of a dangerous drug lord.

Duarte had two children with Douglas Donato Pereira, known by his chilling nickname Diná Terror, who commanded the narcotics trade in the Faz Quem Quer shantytown in the north of Rio.

Diná Terror was a violent gangster who was famed for being ‘violent and bloodthirsty’ and was at the time of his death wanted for at least 10 violent crimes. He was finally shot to death by elite police troops in March this year.

Jady had claimed that she had no idea that Usain Bolt was who he was at the time of their dalliance

Duarte’s ex had been fingered as the culprit in the torturing and murder of a teenage girl from the slum in September 2014 and he was tracked down to a house in the favela, where he opened fire with a powerful Glock 9mm pistol, but was killed in the shoot out.

Jady had mourned her husband’s death and had posted photos on Facebook saying, ‘In eternity, I will be with my love the way I always wanted, because in heaven all the time is time to be happy.

‘God will take you in, it’s my hope that in eternity I will see you.’

http://www.herald.ng/jady-duarte-usain-bolts-companion-night-widow-drug-lord/

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Offer £35million For AC Milan's Alessio Romagnoli As Blues Looks To Stre / Top 10 Players With Most Passes Completed This Season – PL / CAF Announces 5 Finalists For 2016 Player Award: Mikel Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.