Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. (41140 Views)

Can A Woman Breast Feeding Take In? / See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... / See How Boiling Ring Almost Blinded My Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Mrdecent(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
twinskenny:
I don't want to sir can I make the donation through you
well, you can send representative as well.
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by wayisshut: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
canDy4eva:
Y take all dat space naw??

i am so sorry love my bad. so how are you doing today
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Haute:

You're obviously having an affair with your neighbour's dad.

Talk true shocked shocked

Pictures or ... You know the rest gringrin
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Mrdecent(m): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Intrepid01:

Apologies if that was degrading.....I was just trying to be sarcastic....pls pardon that ..cheers
peace. one love

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Mrdecent(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
divineappo:
ooh ok! U were just looking for Front Page, right? Is That the purpose of this story? we all know times are hard, we all know that, but was the story cookup for Front Page? u dont need to scream lalasticlala immediately after creating a topic(cooked), thats one thing i hate about attention seekers
well,it depends on what you think. go through my past post u will notice majority enters front page. I write true stories here that I think wider people should see. there are so many immoral post here than sensible ones. just go through trending topics, it's either about boo.s or sex or different illicit stuffs. so when I create my stuff I invite for the oga at the top to do the needful. this can't be think and write story.
pls invite him for my other post on sport pls

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by anigbajumo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
@op,u don't know what people are passing through now.What of those people that doesn't av any hope of wat to eat.I was amazed today.....

I met this young guy this evni and he told me he "I take garri since yesterday afternoon nd no hope of where to eat as am talking to you".I was shocked, wat I can't take coz of my health is wat another person has been eaten to survive for over 24hrs.
So sad coz he is older than me,I just av to do the needful.

@op,move away from yer neighbor nd see how people are suffering.Person just av to assists with little you gat,PMB don popular pass anybody now in Nigeria.....
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by BlindAngel: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
twinskenny:

Please tell me how I can assist this family with 5kg of rice I beg you
My God, am so short of words, if i says since over two months now i have not tasted ri, talkless or rice.
If i lie make thunder strike me dead now as am typing this.
Let me sleep and not wake up.
Almost every night i go to bed with empty stomach, sometimes if am lucky i will drink plain garri and salt without no single groundnut and sugar.
Such is life my brother.
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Emeka71(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
I have eaten rice.
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Seahawk: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
You're right
bigheart2013:
But they belong to a church where pastors have private jets and preach reward in heaven when they die abi? Churches in US have soup kitchens for poor people like this. You see why the most religious countries/people in the world are the poorest. Now it will take Atheists and so-called 'unbelievers' to help them feed. Why are stories of 'miracle's like this not used as testimonies in Nigerian churches? Please I suggest let her church pastor know first before NL. I am not being harsh but we need to start calling people out in that country
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Seahawk: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
But you have money for mb.
BlindAngel:

My God, am so short of words, if i says since over two months now i have not tasted ri, talkless or rice.
Almost every night i go to bed with empty stomach, sometimes if am lucky i will drink plain garri and salt without no single groundnut and sugar.
Such is life my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Headlaw(m): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is becoming serious. Within this week one week, I have spent some money feeding some young people in my neighborhood.
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by divineappo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mrdecent:

well,it depends on what you think. go through my past post u will notice majority enters front page. I write true stories here that I think wider people should see. there are so many immoral post here than sensible ones. just go through trending topics, it's either about boo.s or sex or different illicit stuffs. so when I create my stuff I invite for the oga at the top to do the needful. this can't be think and write story.
pls invite him for my other post on sport pls
ok sir. I hear you sir
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by canDy4eva(f): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oh, ok! I tot as much grin
hilaomo:
Naaaaaaaaaah...[size=25pt]Google did![/size]
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by ejor1: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
It was caused by last administration....... Lai Mohammed.
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by jay7(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Op pls advice her that too much pepper is dangerous for her health
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by ahnie: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
As at yesterday wen i went for my monthly refilling of our foodstuffs

Bag of rice 24k..i was jus murmuring bitterly
Clappa tin tomatoes paste carton 3kplus
Noodles carton...nor go there o.mehn things are xo damn xpensive.

May God provide for the needy peeps and giv is the grace to assist them with the little we have as well.
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by mhizAnnie(f): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jennifer89:
surprise them with a bag of rice I'm sure it will go a long way in sustaining them
[color=#006600][/color]

Even if it's half bag my dear, the Lord will richly bless u
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by lordbish(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
I smell false story
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
mhizAnnie:
[color=#006600][/color]

Even if it's half bag my dear, the Lord will richly bless u
don't you think the lord should richly bless the poor widow first?
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
I put myself in her shoes and it is just too sad that thousands of Africans go to bed hungry every day. The land is bleeding but religion has made Africans lazy and indocile to do anything about it. If there is any truth in this story, how do reach this poor widow and her family?
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by BlindAngel: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
Seahawk:
But you have money for mb.
Never judge a book because of its cover. If i told you that i don't have my own personal phone you won't beleave me.
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Seahawk: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
BlindAngel:

Never judge a book because of its cover. If i told you that i don't have my own personal phone you won't beleave me.
yes I won't
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Barigaboy(m): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2016
Survival is number one major thing in life. Any how it takes make sure u survive. I don't see that as a problem. Many people past through worser stages more than dis but now d stories has changed. God bless that woman atleast she never borrowed or engage into prostitution. God will turn d life of that family around soon. If u drink Gari in your room n tell people outside u ate Shawama then u ate sharwama
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by emilyone(f): 2:00am On Aug 25, 2016
BlindAngel:

Such is life my brother.

Awww cry cry cry I feel for you bro. May heaven send help your way .
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Originalsly: 2:52am On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmm.....I live among the illiterates and less have...feel like a little god huh?! Bro...is good to learn how others are suffering struggling ...it somehow makes you contented with whatever you have. Some things in this your post really kinda upset me.... just from Church service...hearing this kind sufferation... and you don't think about how the church can help out?...doesn't your church cater for these kind ehmmm... illiterates and less have? My advice to you is just give one tenth of what you usually give to the Church and buy stuff for this family with the remainder. On education.... rice and pepper and water... how nutritious can that be?...thnx maybe you can give her some nutrition classes?.... by Christmas....who knows...you all may be one big family!...I know what I'm saying!
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Jonwesley(m): 4:37am On Aug 25, 2016
Fake story, just to make front page. Ridiculous.
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by ifeytex(f): 5:37am On Aug 25, 2016
That woman is doing those kid's more harm than good. Adding one cup of pepper in all meal she prepared for them is bad. Y not use that money she uses to buy that pepper and add more rice and share it to the kids no matter how small. Much pepper causes ulcer. Let her know that drinking of a lot of water while eaten that hot peppery food is not hygienic. Cos to me there is no food in their stomach only water thou water is life in one part but that mood of feeding can cause malnutrition. So let her give d little available at that moment. God will help us.
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by FreeWorld23: 6:11am On Aug 25, 2016
Mrdecent:
lalasticlala is this good?
when you ppl call the mods, it make me thinks your stories are cooked up just to make FP .
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by justmenoni: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=Jennifer89 post=48772570]

yeah it will definitely finish for it is not everlasting. They will be forever grateful. Moreover, they can do a lot with it. if money dey, dey can buy fresh tomatoes to make stew + white rice, red oil jollof rice, banga rice, coconut rice, concoction rice with scent leave and even snake sauce and rice Lol as per lala best food.
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Mrdecent(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2016
Jonwesley:
Fake story, just to make front page. Ridiculous.
some people don't even believe in Jesus Christ as our saviour so how much more ordinary post..
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by BlindAngel: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2016
emilyone:

Awww cry cry cry I feel for you bro. May heaven send help your way .
Thank you ma, that is life for you, am already used to it long ago since i lost my parents, it don't even seems to me that am suffering anymore, unlike when it first started.
Am already used to it.
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2016
canDy4eva:
..."Their"

What doz dat mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Prefer This As December Gift? / The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom / Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.