Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Why Can Tekno New Pana Video Be Rated One Of The Best So Far In 2016? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Can Tekno New Pana Video Be Rated One Of The Best So Far In 2016? (735 Views)

Of All The Web Series I Have Seen This Is The Best So Far / Cartoonnetwork Should Be Rated 18+ / Review Of Nollywood In 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can Tekno New Pana Video Be Rated One Of The Best So Far In 2016? by mobilefam: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Made Men Entertainment artiste, Tekno, has dropped the visuals to his latest smashing single titled 'Pana'.
The video was directed by celebrity video director, Clarence Peters, who worked up his magic which brought out the beauty of the song. The video features very wonderful scenes for viewer pleasure of course we cant expect anything less from superstar director clarence peters. It is really a must watch. Watch video here!

So, have you watched it yet, what do you think. If not, watch and download video above and share your comments about this video?

1 Like

Re: Why Can Tekno New Pana Video Be Rated One Of The Best So Far In 2016? by Baroba(m): 3:17am On Aug 25, 2016
Great song, average video.. I have never seen a Tekno video that I truly like, the worst remains that Wash vid..I wander what the director was thinking..

1 Like

Re: Why Can Tekno New Pana Video Be Rated One Of The Best So Far In 2016? by mobilefam: 1:52am On Sep 24, 2016
really.. it is kinda average buh still cool

via: http://slayfiles.com

(1) (Reply)

Craziest 9ja Animation, You Just Check It Out, Chai! / I Just Waste My Time Watching This Movie(the Vow) / 5 Famous Movies That Were Banned In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.