Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman (64080 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Groom Marries His Beautiful Bride Then Watches Her Die 18 Hours Later / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by Orikinla(m): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
White women know how to love black me like they love brown sugar and chocolate.
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by Spicylate(f): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
adeoyun:
unlike Nigerians that will carry red yellow blue and white hair and another color for mouth and eyes and nails as if they are learning painting
well people differ sha.
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by Flashh: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
From the picture, does she looks like Nigerian broke girls to you?

Take it or leave it; most Nigerian girls are bunch of leeches and gold-diggers who have nothing to offer apart from sexuality. It was never written somewhere that men should always be the one to take care of all your responsibilities.

This Korean lady is not having that mentality. When we say #TeamForeignLadies, just wish us well.

Gloriagee:
N u can tell she's ready to spend on him from a few pics. Now, did I hear u say she's ready to spend on him cos she loves him? Ok? Now tell me why u refer to the few Nig girls in ur circle that ask u to spend as gold diggers? Y don't u see it as 'love'? Mind u there are hungry leeches everywhere, not just Naija.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by mexdon(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
OK. Na
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by hoodmenconcept(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Happy marriage life.

but the guy face is rough.. grin grin grin
just kidding
dont qoute me

igbo n foreign girls marriage r like dis

Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by adeoyun(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
Spicylate:
well people differ sha.
I like ladies looking natural without makeup, attachments and the rest
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by Spicylate(f): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
adeoyun:
I like ladies looking natural without makeup, attachments and the rest
and that is you. Others, like yours in the reverse.
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by Funkybabee(f): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
waooooooooh they are so beautiful wish me to Mary a Korea guy this yeye guys don't know about love
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by adellam16(f): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
conductor1:
Nigerian Guy Obinna Ogbuji Marries Beautiful South Korean Woman

Obinna Ogbuji tied the knots with his very pretty wife Suzy Shin on Saturday 13 August 2016. The couple had their white wedding in South Korea followed by a traditional marriage on the same day.
nigerian ju mong abi na dae so
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by ojay2053(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oh Lord I need a simple foreign woman like this. cry

1 Like

Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by endove(f): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
toposi4naija:
Patiently waitinq for those stewpid Niqeria girls who calls Lee-Min-Ho their far-away husband.....

Person wey no send them......

You don't know Lee-Min-Ho??
but dat Guy fine..i enjoy watching his movies because of his handsomeness
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by agabaI23(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Topestbilly:
Master chang chin @ d first pix

See simple n lovely shorts, if she's a naija gal now she'll ask the boo to climb coconut tree n jump. I too know people
I am sure if this korean takes the place of a Nigerian girl in your comparison you would've applauded her creativity.
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by vivavik(f): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
Killer suit mehn
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by Topestbilly(m): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
agabaI23:
I am sure if this korean takes the place of a Nigerian girl in your comparison you would've applauded her creativity.

I swear broda I won't, I hate when people take simple things to the extreme. U n I know Nigerians are fond of trying to outshine people who originated things n we do it foolishly most times
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by faceland: 12:44am On Aug 25, 2016
It is better to be happy, thats all that matters. They seem happy.
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Pamelayoung:
And so? See as d guy be like stockfish

How else do you want a handsome man to look like. I bet you may not even be as handsome as he is. And mind you not every thread needs your comments.
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by temmyjoe(m): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2016
Seen......... Bt no money in my account yet..#Iranu
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by Gloriagee(f): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2016
I repeat, speak for the girls in ur circle. I can't really be blamed, if most of the Nig girls u know are leeches and gold diggers. Pele, sho gbo?
Flashh:
From the picture, does she looks like Nigerian broke girls to you?

Take it or leave it; most Nigerian girls are bunch of leeches and gold-diggers who have nothing to offer apart from sexuality. It was never written somewhere that men should always be the one to take care of all your responsibilities.

This Korean lady is not having that mentality. When we say #TeamForeignLadies, just wish us well.

Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by billyG(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2016
Hmm!Slowly establishing his foothold on korean drug market by marring a mafian daughter.those sun pple na their ways.
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by Flashh: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Gloriagee:
I repeat, speak for the girls in ur circle. I can't really be blamed, if most of the Nig girls u know are leeches and gold diggers. Pele, sho gbo?
You are just busy acting like you don't get my point. Eyah I understood.

Btw. How many guys have you given your own money without expecting money from them? Seems you want to form different from those broke Naija girls/ladies.

DON'T QUOTE ME FROM THE TOP AGAIN!
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by Flashh: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Gloriagee, nice you couldn't reply. Because you haven't done it before. (Giving a guy your money without expecting anything in return). I even if you are expecting something in return; have you given before?

But you came to counter my point by disagreeing as if I am lying. Good for you, because you haven't answered my question, which I know there is no point of you lying to vindicate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by Gloriagee(f): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2016
Dude, grow a pair! You r so money conscious I can barely tell the difference btw u and the gold digging female leeches in ur circle. I'm not in the habit of giving guys money as I wouldn't want to fall into the trap of gold digging BROKE guys and truly my male friends r not leeches!

Flashh:
Gloriagee, nice you couldn't reply. Because you haven't done it before. (Giving a guy your money without expecting anything in return). I even if you are expecting something in return; have you given before?

But you came to counter my point by disagreeing as if I am lying. Good for you, because you haven't answered my question, which I know there is no point of you lying to vindicate yourself.
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by Flashh: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2016
Does your teachers in school tells you to always reach the conclusion of something without investigation, or you just find it very difficult to be observant?

You are telling me I'm a gold-digger without anything prove to tell? Not surprised, when you run out of idea to converse, you will always look for something to say which doesn't correspond to that person.(Please be more educating by nit just saying something out of frustration).

I haven't started any argument with you, but you are frustrated already by tagging me a gold-digger for no reason. Lol babe, please don't talk again if you have nothing to say.

I don't have golddiggers around me; but it baffles me with the amount of gold-digging females I see on this forum every giving day by their comments.

And leave that story, you can't give is you can't give. Don't try to form. Because not everybody you spend your money on are golddiggers; when theirs comes, they will do same to you. (Only those who are not ingrates and are ambitious).

You don't want to be trapped in gold-digging males, but you want trap a rich man to fall into your web and lavish his hard earned money on you if that opportunity arrives. Lol

What a life!

Gloriagee:
Dude, grow a pair! You r so money conscious I can barely tell the difference btw u and the gold digging female leeches in ur circle. I'm not in the habit of giving guys money as I wouldn't want to fall into the trap of gold digging BROKE guys and truly my male friends r not leeches!

1 Like

Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by Gloriagee(f): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Correction - Do your teachers in school tell you .....

Thank me later grin

Flashh:
Does your teachers in school tells you to always reach the conclusion of something without investigation, or you just find it very difficult to be observant?

You are telling me I'm a gold-digger without anything prove to tell? Not surprised, when you run out of idea to converse, you will always look for something to say which doesn't correspond to that person.(Please be more educating by nit just saying something out of frustration).

I haven't started any argument with you, but you are frustrated already by tagging me a gold-digger for no reason. Lol babe, please don't talk again if you have nothing to say.

I don't have golddiggers around me; but it baffles me with the amount of gold-digging females I see on this forum every giving day by their comments.

And leave that story, you can't give is you can't give. Don't try to form. Because not everybody you spend your money on are golddiggers; when theirs comes, they will do same to you. (Only those who are not ingrates and are ambitious).

You don't want to be trapped in gold-digging males, but you want trap a rich man to fall into your web and lavishly his hard earned money on you if that opportunity arrive. Lol

What a life!

Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by Flashh: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2016
Gloriagee:

Thank me later grin

Ignorance! Gloria why?

So you don't know when to use "does"? sad

Eyah. She's tired and only trying to correct someone with ignorance. embarassed
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by Seculent: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2016
Gloriagee:

Thank me later grin
You are wrong.
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by Gloriagee(f): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Teachers tells Ok o

Seculent:
You are wrong.
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by Seculent: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Gloriagee:
Teachers tells Ok o
You need lecture.
Re: Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman by golddust6000(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Romanciella:
rιcн gυyѕ donт go aroυnd ѕнoυтιng "ι aм a rιcн gυy".....

нave a nιce day
those guys that flaunt thier wealth online they are what ? Poor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bridegroom Slumps At Wedding Reception, Dies In Ebonyi / Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) / A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.