Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,519 members, 7,770,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### (4092 Views)

Professional 3D Architectural Rendering Services / How To Design Ecovers For 100% Free / I Need Someone To Design Flyer For 500naira 4me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Funem: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Do you want to know how to design a professional looking eCover.

Be it eBook, DVD Box or software Box. This tutorial will show you how.

You don't need to install any software on your computer. You don't need to be a graphic

designer to do this. It takes a few simple steps to design any eCover you like to

design. I will not have all the time to post from time to time here the step by step.

But I have a comprehensive video class that teaches all you need t know and how to

do it all for free.

If you are interested just live your mail and I will send the video link to your email.

Just to help those who may need it.

This can be very useful to you, if you are a product creator, an internet marketer etc.

If you are creative enough you can use this to sell Gigs on fiverr.

I can easily post the link here but you all know that it is against the rules here.

I will attend to a limited email addresses mind you.
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by sseunth(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Funem:

You don't need to install any software on your computer. You don't need to be a graphic

designer to do this. It takes a few simple steps to design any eCover you like to

design. I will not have all the time to post from time to time here the step by step.

But I have a comprehensive video class that teaches all you need t know and how to

do it all for free.

If you are interested just live your mail and I will send the video link to your email.

This can be very useful to you, if you are a product creator, an internet marketer etc.

I can easily post the link here but you all know that it is against the rules here.

sseunth@gmail.com pls i need it
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by PerkyJeggs(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
I need it. jeggsatony@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by solepager(m): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=Funem post=48762836]Do you want to know how to design a professional looking eCover.

do it all for free.

[/quolp;p
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by solepager(m): 6:33am On Aug 25, 2016
S
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by oladistinct(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2016
oladistinct@yahoo.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2016
Jolayemiopeyemi@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Funem: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Check your mails guys
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by bellyjean(m): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Kvdag(m): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2016
Pls I will be grateful I u can forward it to me at kvdag@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by africanman85: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pls send to me. africanman85op@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by rotimage(m): 1:19am On Aug 29, 2016
Kindly help me with it rotimagegraphix @gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by kasson(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Kindly send to kasonagbaka@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Deeholy: 12:13am On Aug 30, 2016
please kindly send it to me rose.kelvin71@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by AbuMikey(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2016
REDACTED
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by abombom(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2016
I'm interested
mikey4real@msn.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Ourown(m): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2016
Please I need it here - - -
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by ahms12(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2016
please I need it... ahmsully09@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by afuyebusayo: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Pls I need it
afuyebusayo83@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by andre5000(m): 12:31am On Sep 04, 2016
Debbo.aks@gmail.com thanks...
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by africanman85: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2016
Funem:

do it all for free.

You sent empty email to my mail box. Pls resend. africanman85op@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 06, 2016
emiracle840@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by afuyebusayo: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2016
Funem please send d video to me
afuyebusayo83@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by brofula(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
echefula@yahoo.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2016
Funem:

do it all for free.

i need it sir.
Email address: princecph4@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 07, 2016
ayourlar8@yahoo.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by basitomania: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Funem:

do it all for free.

basitomania@gmail.com.. Thanks in anticipation
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2016
Funem:

do it all for free.

ogunyalefisayo@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Segibambo(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Please i would like it

segibambo@gmail.com

Thanks in earnest
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Ojestas(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
ojestas009@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Ever Doubted Blender: Watch This: / Whatsapp ART LOVER Groupie INBOX Me Ur Numbers! / Cinema 4d R 11. Is The Bomb! {3d Studio Max Is W**k}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.