Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed (7185 Views)

How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by olofofogal(f): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2006
this short and extremely funny actor has found the love of his life,shes named nkechi and is from a royal family in the east,shes so beautiful that those who attended the engagement party on saturday december 9,2006 still cant beleive their eyes.
the actor also used the occasion to celebrate his birthday.the wedding proper will hold soon.

see?even short people find love with tall people.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Oracle(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2006
This is hard to believe
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Raymand(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2006
I pity the fool. . . sad
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Uche2nna(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2006
y?
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Raymand(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2006
What a way to spend a life. . .living with a social clown that has physical disabilities. . .
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2006
Raymand, I know you can talk but you should watch the way you talk. You don't even know what your kids will look like. Did you think he chose to be like that.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Uche2nna(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2006
Edy
How u doing\, Long time
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2006
I am just fine .Thanks for asking.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Raymand(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2006
@ edygirl

You know i can talk? have you ever heard me Talking?

. . .and NO they didn't choose to be like that thats why they should marry people that didn't also choose to be migets. . .
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2006
Now I know you are sick.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Raymand(m): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2006
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by snazzydawn(f): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2006
wow! that is goodnews. I wish them happy married life. Haters break the sky!!!
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Raymand(m): 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2006
Haters: a word optimists call realists. . .
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by jaybaby(f): 10:15am On Dec 14, 2006
Haba Ramand cool it--Wat is wrong in him gettinmarried 2 d love of his Life -- huh
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by naijacutee(f): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2006
Raymand:

What a way to spend a life. . .living with a social clown that has physical disabilities. . .
Raymand:

I pity the fool. . . sad
No, the guy doesn't deserve pity. You are the one who deserves pity. I'll rather marry a social clown with physical disabilities than an egostic fool with mental disabilities. . . .
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by kitaun(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2006
Some people sha! They just thrive on being noticed!
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Raymand(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2006
naijacutee:

. You are the one who deserves pity. I'll rather marry a social clown with physical disabilities than an egostic fool with mental disabilities. . . .

All i did was to express my views you shameless midget lover!! angry
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by naijacutee(f): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2006
Raymand:

All i did was to express my views you shameless midget lover!! angry
What's wrong with being a shameless midget lover?

You crack me up, boy! cheesy
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Raymand(m): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2006
Well, nothing i guess. . .but in your case, i wish you give birth to lots and lots of BIG footed miget babies. . . tidings of joy ain't they? Miget lover!! cool
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by kitaun(m): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2006
@Raymand, what makes u feel any better than a midget? Am sure you will never come close in terms of riches, fame, even intellectually as compared to those guys if u dont change ur orientation!
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by angelz(f): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2006
@raymand, u r on ur own. D star is a complete man, d only abnomal tin about him is his height, n l dnt tink dats enuf 2 luk down on his pesn, n talk so heartly tinkin dats d xteristics of realist. Bullshit.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Raymand(m): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2006
Answer me this guys, would you let your only child get married to a miget? would you get married to a midget?
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 12:01am On Dec 15, 2006
You need to see who is talking. One fat goat like that.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Raymand(m): 12:11am On Dec 15, 2006
Why don't you get it you retarded child? no one is TALKING here. . . angry and now you resort to calling names. . .real mature undecided
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 12:15am On Dec 15, 2006
Who cares. You are talking. grin grin.And you are too fat with swollen face to be talking.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Uche2nna(m): 12:20am On Dec 15, 2006
lmao ;d
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Raymand(m): 12:24am On Dec 15, 2006
Well feel free to call me whatever names you got these childish games amuse me cool but please oh please never ever call me a midget or that'll leave a dent on my self esteem for life. . . sad
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 12:28am On Dec 15, 2006
But it is ok for you to call that to another person. See how you talk. grin grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Raymand(m): 12:32am On Dec 15, 2006
Ugh. . .i bet you don't know what sarcasm is
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 12:41am On Dec 15, 2006
Are u so messed up in life  ;Dto be sarcastic. All those people that are sarcastic, they hate themselves in one way or the other. You meant it and try to fool yourself.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Raymand(m): 12:51am On Dec 15, 2006
Whoa so now people have to be messed up in life to use sarcasm. . . you're really daft edygirl. . . a daft midget lover. . . good one. . .

Look i don't want to fight with you, your ignorance is really stressing me, so just ignore me and move on with your life. . .
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 12:54am On Dec 15, 2006
Fight with me. grin grin Fat midget negro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rick Ross Sued Over Cancelled Nigerian Show / Revealed: Popular Adult Film Star Kiara Mia Has A TEENAGE DAUGHTER / Orlando Bloom B* Tt Naked On The Beach While On Vacation With Katy Perry .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.