Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,783 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death (26844 Views)

Governor Okowa's Convoy Hits A Keke Napep Driver In Delta (Photos) / Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha / Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by TipsyDC: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
ojun50:
Very soon we will hear them saying d driver did nt hv drivers licences.
driving licence
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by Francon(f): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
it is well

R.I.P to the decease
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Odika bad meanwhile som1 has lost his father
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by obailala(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4149976_03_jpeg0354778506530194dca1fea88e2a9940

This picture though... abeg who knows the name of that woman?... Time to start keying into her ministry. grin

1 Like

Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by Tyocsyn: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Government drivers are always on high speed and the result is always fatal whenever there is an accident. Someone should help, the situation is already getting out of hand. Even the so call government officials are not spell when it finally happen. May the soul of the elder rest in perfect peace. Amen undecided
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by ephi123(f): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
With that his humongous teeth, smh. RIP to the deceased. What a country
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
The current state of warri roads is nothing to write home abt. Why is delta state curse with bad leaders.
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by drake2(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
ephi123:
With that his humongous teeth, smh. RIP to the deceased. What a country

Chai! "Humongousity" I dey sorry for my habitual and exaggerated sense of imagination. But this one, na u win abeg.
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by Bimpe29: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
That's typical of the convoys of virtually all Nigerian government officials, as if they are riding ambulance. They must be cautioned, so also the bullion vans' drivers.
They kills with their reckless driving. Leaders must lead by example.
Road Safety must enforce its speed limiter regulations on the Government cars as well.
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Executive lawlessness should be checkmated asap!
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by ebby9z(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
We all know how recklessly and brazenly these governments convoy.To them every other user of the road is a nobody that can be disposed of in order to "clear way" for the "VIPs". I've seen a bikeman knocked down by these guys when passing "one-way" without as much as a backward glance
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by Binsani(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
Well done

Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by StOla: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Oloribruku Sahara reporters.S car in his convoy had an accident!! There were injuries on both sides and how on earth did they know he did not caution his drivers!! Beer parlour journalists working for politicians

You've never been known to stand on the side of common sense.

4 Likes

Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by gulfer: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
princeofpeace22:
The accident actually happened close to conoil fueling station at Abraka delta state.I was an eye witness they nearly hit my car I was traveling to Warri .okowas convoy was on high speed

Okowa is a clueless governor that refused to pay delsu staff promptly ,stealing delta state money to impress james his godfather.
And the incident is just getting in the news all thanks to SR, guy why did you not send this incident that happened almost 5days ago in as an eye witness?
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by bonechamberlain(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Oloribruku Sahara reporters.S car in his convoy had an accident!! There were injuries on both sides and how on earth did they know he did not caution his drivers!! Beer parlour journalists working for politicians
just look at how the slander people, very disgusting journalism.
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by Chukazu: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
all these ritualist governors in power
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by IamSimi(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Very soon we will here dat dey gave d family n50k as compexation
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by xreal: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
ojun50:
Very soon we will hear them saying d driver did nt hv drivers licences.

grin grin

or one of his tyres had expired.
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by xreal: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
obailala:

This picture though... abeg who knows the name of that woman?... Time to start keying into her ministry. grin

she might be the next governor.
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by ceejay80s(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Settle wetin? This is man slaughter case, if its an ordinary citizen , they will send charge him to court for man slaughter
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by ollyruffy: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
I dont know why the convoys of the nigerian polithiecians are always on high speed even in built up areas. They have just killed this man for no reason.
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by CioAngels(f): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Yes, okowa will not caution his drivers for sane driving becos the governors are using human blood for their evil powers. All these politicians no longer deserves respect. Do they care about us? No. So, why care about them?
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by lawdrigo: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Why won't he kill people with his bad road. That abraka road is very bad nothing to right home about. The family of the decease should tell OKOWA to repair and expand the road before negotiations....
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
I witnessed a SARS convoy hit a bike man yesterday. They watched him as he layed helpless in his pool of blood and drove off. Not that this country can ne'er get there, we aren't just interested in getting there.

God bless you. I wish I could hug you for this statement. Rhis is where the problem lies

2 Likes

Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by Eliteklaus(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
so u guys mean d governor wanted to kill d guy abi. we should stop this belief that d rich r d cos of everything, d old man might just b wrong, just saying tho
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by Zehner(f): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
This has been happening since forever to be honest. I remember way back when I was still in secondary school. We were told the president(Obasanjo) was coming to Lagos and we were required to stand by the road, hold the Nigerian flag and wave it when he passes through but Alas when he came, His convoy zoomed passed knocked down a young man who was eager to see him too and nobody stopped to check him. We all ran there to help but it was too late.
It's only God that will judge all this our politicians, tell me how I am supposed to be a patriotic Nigerian. To think that i stood under the Sun for hours. embarassed God help us.

1 Like

Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by vikono(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
It will never be well with who so ever that composed this news;calling a young promising guy in his mid-twenties an old man just to cover up for the governor's convoy.
The wife of the guy just gave birthday and the naming ceremony was supose to hold last week sunday
Okowa and his convoy just terminated the life of a young hardworking boy who not only provided for his nuclear family but also provided for the extended.
Brother,i will not forget the handshake we had a day before u met ur untimely death,ADIEU BROTHER IN THE STRUGGLE
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by faceland: 12:49am On Aug 25, 2016
The road is too narrow and congested. It was an ACCIDENT. They could have just cleared the area prior to his passing.
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by faceland: 12:51am On Aug 25, 2016
obailala:

na that young man by her left. She has no ribbon on her neck (so isn't a guest).
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by thedarams: 3:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Dividend of demoCRAZY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd / What Is The Meaning Of Afonja? / HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.