Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Can This Method Eradicate Unemployment And Poverty In The Next Generation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can This Method Eradicate Unemployment And Poverty In The Next Generation? (576 Views)

Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty / Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour / Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Method Eradicate Unemployment And Poverty In The Next Generation? by FellepHq(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
Imagine your child has a twin, it happens, it could happened to you and you have no choice than to accept it that way.

Would you have taken care of this them both?, provided and protected them?

If yes, then there is something you have to do or start doing now.

Back to the first sentence, imagine your child has a twin, whatever you spend on one you have to spend on the other. Now your child is not twin, I want you to assume they are, whatever you spend on your child, keep an equal amount out and invest it into a meaningful business, after 18 years, hand over the business to him/her. Congrats, you've succeeded in creating employment for your child.

BUT WHY?

When you ask people "how many kids is ideal to have?" The acceptable answer hangs around giving birth to as many kids as you can train. With emphasis on the word train.

What's wrong with that you may ask, everything, we live in a society where there are more job loses than recruitment. More unemployed persons than well employed ones, so if you give birth to kids you can train even to tertiary level, where will they work? Don't leave it to fate and hope because the last time parents did that, here we are. If we continue the way we are going as import dependent nation, then it's even worse for the future.

WHAT TO DO

Give birth to half the kids you can train.

Instead of raising two kids for instance, raise one and use the funds you would have used to train the other to build a business for him/her. Yes what it takes to raise a child from 0-18 years is enough to build a profitable business.

Even if it's just a poultry farm or a catfish farm, in 18 years it would have grown to absorb one or more graduates from the labour market.

EFFECT

If every parent follows this simple rule, we will have a prosperous society and unemployment will be a thing of the past in the next generation.

What do you think about this idea. Can you implement it.

Please we'll love to hear your opinion, comment and share. Our aim to build a better world, begins with you

Re: Can This Method Eradicate Unemployment And Poverty In The Next Generation? by okirewaju(f): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wow, nice one

Implementation is the real deal
Re: Can This Method Eradicate Unemployment And Poverty In The Next Generation? by FellepHq(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
okirewaju:
Wow, nice one

Implementation is the real deal

We don't need a law to implement it. It's a personal thing, you do it and I do it, it becomes a culture and with time those who don't will be the odd ones.

So can you do this?

1 Like

Re: Can This Method Eradicate Unemployment And Poverty In The Next Generation? by okirewaju(f): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
FellepHq:

We don't need a law to implement it. It's a personal thing, you do it and I do it, it becomes a culture and with time those who don't will be the odd ones.

So can you do this?
Truthfully Nope.

I can set aside cash for the future but not in terms of how you explained it.

God will help us

(1) (Reply)

Chickens (direct From The Farm) For Sale This Xmas Season... Book Yours Now!!! / The Most Adorable Kids In The World / Advise Me On My Friend's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.