Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos (35415 Views)

Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Lesson Teacher-Student Themed Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Paseus(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
Waiting 4 someone to potray SPARTACUS

1 Like

Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
gringringrin
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jarizod:
Be deceiving urself tongue

Anyways I hope you are PLEASURABLY WELL today if yes who delivered u the pleasure

I'm fine, thanks undecided
My husband cheesy
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by IceDude(m): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
sainttwist1:
chai, not fair naw,pity the guy.....if the lady see this comment ehn, forget the wedding
LOL...I dont think so.
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by addictiv(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
The guy just stand like one Queens eunuch who is wondering how he got to spend his life as an official errand boy.
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by jopretty(f): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lemme check my bible..ana'm abia
llaykorn:

The man who did it the first time; was he Greek?
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by xreal: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Dude looks like a native doctor.

u no serious at allllll. grin

native doctor admiring his client. grin grin
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by BlackOnassis(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

kai! nigerians! u ppl wont kill persin grin
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Forwetinnah: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
Chai!! grin
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
MissHatey:
I'm fine, thanks undecided
My husband cheesy
Am confused.

issit from corkheadd's 17-inchhh or Timonpere 2-inch
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by franklynsunny(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
I don dey tire for dis pre weddin pic trendin every day since 2016
Dis level jus start
Mine will be like Adam n eve soon
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by fuckpro: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
jopretty:
Dude looks like he's about dividing the red sea again.lol grin
... the red sea had been divided years ago ... he is musing weather its going to be delightful slow stroll or a 10 minute dash through ravine ... you know the drill grin grin grin
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by jayjayjones: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
wtf am been restricted from posting on some sections? mods take ur time ooo.
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by gagewonda(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Thought d guy is a servant oo lols
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by jopretty(f): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin
fuckpro:
... the red sea had been divided years ago ... he is musing weather its going to be delightful slow stroll or a 10 minute dash through ravine ... you know the drill grin grin grin
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mediocre. The man would have looked better in something more African. He looks slightly reetarded in those silly clothes.

Sheesh.
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by bamite(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
LuvU2:
No thanks wink
Make i hearcsay na you be that for your dp. Ole angry
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by bamite(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
mizzbouqui:
The lady is cute
Must you display your lesbianism erry where
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by adellam16(f): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
No mind d 2 mumu
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by CzarChris(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
That girl ain't fyn angry Honestly, 98% of all these make-up artist go find am hard to make heaven. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Ope101(m): 2:14am On Aug 25, 2016
Grecian? heard of that.
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by xtervaganza(m): 2:27am On Aug 25, 2016
Mumu dem

Are their ancestors Greek?
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by peaceMma(f): 4:08am On Aug 25, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
abi Egyptian slave
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by jemype(m): 5:17am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
The lady is cute
u mean preety right?
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by MrEmmydone(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2016
Gud bt d girls
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2016
Jarizod:
Am confused.

issit from corkheadd's 17-inchhh or Timonpere 2-inch
shusssssssh your mouth undecided
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2016
MissHatey:
shusssssssh your mouth undecided
simple queenshun u cannor ansa that's how people fail English language
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2016
Jarizod:
simple queenshun u cannor ansa that's how people fail English language
who English epp undecided
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2016
MissHatey:
who English epp undecided
Everybody! Presidentss and co!

forget that one and answer my question Did someone take care of u last night..

u seem happy and radiant..what did they plant inside you
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Jarizod:
Everybody! Presidentss and co!

forget that one and answer my question Did someone take care of u last night..

u seem happy and radiant..what did they plant inside you
something you don't have cool tongue
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
MissHatey:
something you don't have cool tongue
Lol..o crious grin grin

They don't have half what I have!!!!! stop playing with small boisss and come for the sugar Daddies grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met / DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.