Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,522 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

Need A Mobile Apps And Web Developer In Abuja - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need A Mobile Apps And Web Developer In Abuja (908 Views)

Nigerian Developed Mobile Apps - Yaay Or Nay? / Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. / How Much Will It Cost Me To Design a mobile APP In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Mobile Apps And Web Developer In Abuja by severus(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
PluralCode Enterprise needs a mobile apps and web developer to collaborate on a startup tech project. If you are in Abuja and can work to build a startup company through innovations with your skills in Mobile and Web Development (creating mobile and web app and working with online backends or cloud), Kindly contact me via pluralcode@gmail.com or whatsapp at 08166459353. Let us work together.
Re: Need A Mobile Apps And Web Developer In Abuja by jguy007(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
severus:
PluralCode Enterprise needs a mobile apps and web developer to collaborate on a startup tech project. If you are in Abuja and can work to build a startup company through innovations with your skills in Mobile and Web Development (creating mobile and web app and working with online backends or cloud), Kindly contact me via pluralcode@gmail.com or whatsapp at 08166459353. Let us work together.

my name is joseph n am a graduate in computer engineering.i fit the profile you are looking for as i am good at mobile app development.but am currently in lagos and dont mind relocating to abuja if my accomodation can be handled and the right equipment needed are available.

(1) (Reply)

See Reasons Why We Stand Out As An Exceptional Web Development Company / New Advanced Training-oracle Apps Finance Functional Courses / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.