Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) (52617 Views)

D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. / Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women / Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by jessejagga(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmm

Stop looking left
hmmmmm
Start looking left
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by DanielGb(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
that series tho cheesy cheesy
don't tell you watch those things. its for adult.
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Ligxy(f): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
vizkiz:

coming from a lady? Woah! The world is changing! cheesy

You must have mixed with (only) loads of dumb, unintelligent ladies for you to be so surprised at this.
Change your circle of friends, everything doesn't boil down to big boobs and ass.
Show me the people you mix with and........ complete it.
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
DanielGb:

don't tell you watch those things.
its for adult.
am I not an adult? sad
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by DanielGb(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
am I not an adult? sad

Hahaha!
just joking**

But Waite o.
what makes you an adult?
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
DanielGb:

Hahaha!
just joking**

But Waite o.
what makes you an adult?
my mentality, my physicality and my age smiley
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by DanielGb(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
my mentality, my physicality and my age smiley

Mentality I can guarantee.
others I don't know.

Well,
I want to know.

Here: 08085909029. watsapp.
Give me a PM.

Make it snappy.
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
DanielGb:

Mentality I can guarantee.
others I don't know.

Well,
I want to know.

Here: 08085909029. watsapp.
Give me a PM.

Make it snappy.
Make it snappy? Is it a command? grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by DanielGb(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Make it snappy? Is it a command? grin

No. Its not.
Want to hear you explain some things.
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
jagugu88li:
Khum gagantwan gaga!!
i dont womanize, i dont smoke but i sin everynight. grin grin
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
DanielGb:

No. Its not.
Want to hear you explain some things.
like what? smiley
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Koboland(f): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
mtchew
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol don't be such a dumbass. She simply wants a man who has seen it all because she believes he can be calm and loyal. But one who's still "innocent" will want to "explore" and play around.

I don't blame her though. Men are the same.
if u have up to eight boyfriends plus ten sugar daddies how u expect a guy to dey faithful to u.guys are wising up smiley
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Wryhder: 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
ReddLabel:

Quit that stereotype baby girl, men are not the same. Because some ladies collect money in exchange for sex, does that make all our down to heart women whores? We have the good and the bad, we can always choose the side that suits our fancy

I love that a lady said this. We all have distinctly varied personalities. If a person is immoral, it is not because of their gender.

Biology has nothing to do with a person's standards.
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by DanielGb(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
like what? smiley
like the size of your head.
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
DanielGb:

like the size of your head.
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by davimiles(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
I used to ask this particular out when i was in school... Lol... Maybe that was y she turned me down
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by DanielGb(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

You better cheer up. How many people care to know the size of your head. Others will only ask the size of your B and P. I think that is why they keep having high BP cos they are high for your BP.
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
And I put it to you that you're a dumbtard.
Kindly refrain from quoting me to say shït.
JeffreyJamez:

Men are the the same? undecided.....I put it to you that you are a who.re!! angry
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
No, I don't need to, to come to this conclusion.
Sacluxpaint:

I guess u have fvcked them all?
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
I don't give a fuçk about how you feel about me. You can as well shove your opinion up your scrotum.
I don't know why you feel you know me so well to come here and spill garbage.
If you don't mind, crawl back into the pit you escaped from.
I'm not interested in your bullshit.
sKy007:

You better stop saying that cos it makes people like me feel like you are brainless. Yeah, most girls who say men are the same are girls who go after money and sweet talk.

Have you ask yourself why you keep meeting the same kind of men when others are thanking God for blessing them with a good man.

That nice guy next door you have been ignoring or saying he's just a friend might be all you need
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
When you're done with your filthy pile of horseshit, fuçk off my mentions. smiley
bellyjean
post=48781576:

I do not mean to cause you any harm by quoting you, Miss Fabulocity. But I can't help but notice your comments on some threads especially relationships

Pls i'm not stalking you Ooo cheesy. It is just coincidental. But I read through people's comments I don't forget things easily.

I can only imagine what must be churning such vile, denigrating, bitter, resentful thoughts/feelings that eventually translate into your comments here. you must have been hurt seriously and you built a wall of bitterness in heart.

If this is true, I am sorry you experienced such. But you have to bring that wall down at some point in time. Not until you do this, you may not see any good in any man. Surely this will reflect in your interaction with men and of course it will radiate to the ladies around you who might not share this view about 'all men' with you. This might strain your relationship with some good friends you have.

Pls work on yourself. Try to be a better you and you will see that a better man will knock on your door one day.

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by GETCASH89(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
girls and their stuffs ....Well its all good
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fabulocity:
And I put it to you that you're a dumbtard.
Kindly refrain from quoting me to say shït.

You're not worth it.. smiley....
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Then you should never have quoted me in the first place.
Next time, be a trainsmiley.
JeffreyJamez:

You're not worth it.. smiley....
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fabulocity:
Then you should never have quoted me in the first place.
Next time, be a trainsmiley.

Na your papa get Nairaland na, undecided
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Just fuçk off my mentions smiley.
JeffreyJamez:

Na your papa get Nairaland na, undecided
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fabulocity:
Just fuçk off my mentions smiley.

Painment! tongue
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by DozieInc(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol don't be such a dumbass. She simply wants a man who has seen it all because she believes he can be calm and loyal. But one who's still "innocent" will want to "explore" and play around.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by DanielGb(m): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

You better cheer up. How many people care to know the size of your head. Others will only ask the size of your B and P. I think that is why they keep having high BP cos they are high for your BP
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by HERSLEY(f): 12:34am On Aug 26, 2016
vizkiz:

coming from a lady? Woah! The world is changing! cheesy

lol....
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by eddyroyal(m): 2:12am On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:

If all men are the same,pick one already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.