Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) (52618 Views)

D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. / Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women / Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by kid7soccer(m): 2:49am On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol don't be such a dumbass. She simply wants a man who has seen it all because she believes he can be calm and loyal. But one who's still "innocent" will want to "explore" and play around.

I don't blame her though. Men are the same.
and who ends up loosing the race, when she 40+ she will say it satanic husband, when the guy that have seen it all cheat she will come to nairaland and wail. If she are looking for a man that has seen it all she is making a mistake cause he never be able to see it all, he will would soon see her all and move over to the next things which are many for viewing.
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by iRepNaija1: 4:21am On Aug 26, 2016
ReddLabel:

Quit that stereotype baby girl, men are not the same. Because some ladies collect money in exchange for sex, does that make all our down to heart women whores? We have the good and the bad, we can always choose the side that suits our fancy

I don't understand. This OP's post is a stereotype but all I see are you and a bunch of others dragging this one poster's response. Nairaland, smh.
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by MSEdLAW(m): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2016
Good day House,

I would like to bring to the foremost attention of all NL members the entrance of a product called "Mineral Water Pot". It is a simple, inexpensive, highly efficient Bio-mechanical household appliance that can safely purify your drinking water by reducing its Acidity and Alkalinity to normal levels and eradicating impurities found in water thereby making it safe and healthy to drink.

The availability and sourcing of safe and clean drinking water has been and it still is a major concern for millions of Nigerians. The findings of the World Health organization (WHO) reveals that more than half the population lack access to clean drinking water and this has led to a breakout of many water borne diseases and poisoning over the years.

The efficacy of this appliance cant be over emphasized as it has been scientifically proven to ultra filter and eradicate impurities found in our water through revolutionary ultra filtration system.

For further inquiries on sale, distributorship and marketing Please kindly call Zino on any of the following nos. :08098609580, 07014542375, 08024438685

or send an email to familyprideng@gmail.com

"Health is Wealth and a Healthy Family is a Happy family

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol don't be such a dumbass. She simply wants a man who has seen it all because she believes he can be calm and loyal. But one who's still "innocent" will want to "explore" and play around.

Ok

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by JayJayGee: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:

And you had to say men are the same...
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Zieristclair(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2016
toposi4naija:

Receive sense....please!
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by lascopes(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dajugba:

hmmm... Not all. Just that most are polemical, but sometimes you don't have to dance to their tone. Just do what you feel it appropriate so they don't swing you by emotions.

From the days of EVE, it's all been like that...they are likewise
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pascalville:
i dont womanize, i dont smoke but i sin everynight. grin grin

Nocturnal activities no good oo

grin
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
jagugu88li:

Nocturnal activities no good oo

grin
wink i knw... Hw re u?
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pascalville:
wink i knw... Hw re u?

I'm good dear, your side?
This my network, chai!
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
jagugu88li:

I'm good dear, your side?
This my network, chai!
am doing ok... My network is bad too... U re hardly online.
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 27, 2016
Pascalville:
am doing ok... My network is bad too... U re hardly online.

We're very busy at the office these days. Then when I'm home the network gives me TKOs all day
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2016
jagugu88li:

We're very busy at the office these days. Then when I'm home the network gives me TKOs all day
that's bad.... Dont overstress urself.... Ok
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2016
Pascalville:
that's bad.... Dont overstress urself.... Ok

Will do that, cheers hey. cool
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2016
jagugu88li:

Will do that, cheers hey. cool
cheers... U've got any social page... Lemme add up or follow u at...
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pascalville:
cheers... U've got any social page... Lemme add up or follow u at...

If the email you used to open NL is working I will drop it there
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
jagugu88li:

sure it's working... cool . Tnks

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
jagugu88li:

hey .. Hw re u ? cool
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pascalville:
hey .. Hw re u ? cool

I'm good dear, did you check that email?

Chai, op please forgive.
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
jagugu88li:

I'm good dear, did you check that email?

Chai, op please forgive.
yea i did... Tnks for replying.. kiss u re d Best... Op of this thread, no vex
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Fabulocity:

Dat's an irrational generalisation.
Juz like sayin' all men r small down thr.
All women ain't d' same. So r we.
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by EmmySparky(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

i bet the thing can swallow you, painting all men with the same brush, she must have grown up without fatherly care or a lesbian that is why she detest men that much
lol but funny enough ...the reverse might be the case...she might be one of those girls that fight over men...but on social media she is a feminist...pretenders ....
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by jesuspikinjp(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
Next time you cowardly fuçktard, quote me directly directly.
Shït brained cretinous fuçktard.

fk you little b..itch, i just quoted you motherfker. I repeat your fking dirty hole fit swallow the guy.. and i am expecting you to jump into an ocean for quoting you. asewo omo ale
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by jesuspikinjp(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
Next time you cowardly fuçktard, quote me directly directly.
Shït brained cretinous fuçktard.

or did your fking father abuse you when you were growing up ? omo irankinran... na me you dey threaten online ?may God punish that your dirty hole
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by jesuspikinjp(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Dat's an irrational generalisation.
Juz like sayin' all men r small down thr.
All women ain't d' same. So r we.

dont mind that lesbian...her dislike for men might be a result of what her silly father did to her when she was growing up, probably she was abused by him.dirty little thing
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
She is just one out of millions... She doesn't need a nice guy... Not all women.. Share her views

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.