Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) (33054 Views)

FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) / The Deplorable Condition Of Calabar-itu Road (photos) / Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by broseme: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
The Ag. MD /CEO NDDC MRS Ibim Semenitari inspected the Calabar/ITU road that is under emergency rehabilitation by the commission.

In less than 2 weeks the commission told her engineers to move from the headquarters to site the and due to the passion of the MD the contractors are working round the clock to deliver this road..

The people of Akwa Ibom are happy that the road is passable now.Drivers are happy they could ply this same road that was cut off..

Kudos Ma'am.Determined to make that difference

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/ag-md-nddc-mrs-ibim-semenitari-inspects.html

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by broseme: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2016

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by sarrki(m): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
I know gradually things will change for normal in Nigeria

Citizens now hold their leader accountable on their campaign promises

No more going back to eygpt

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by gabbylight: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
I love these.

4 Likes

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
No drainage

Why can't we do a prefect job in this country?

Well, easy movement for locals.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by Mynd44: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
No drainage

I dont know that area but most inter-state roads that go through non-inhabitated places dont have drainages as it makes no sense really. The water can just flow into the Bush/forest around the road and percolation happens

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by sarrki(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
Gradually we will definitely Get there

Seriously I want opposition party to be up and doing

So that we get more development thorough constructive criticism

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by DankemzI(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Has Anyone Noticed the rate of roads being constructed in the South West Alone
This road needs Expansion not this patch patch

5 Likes

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by Hiploko(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
sarrki:
I know gradually things will change for normal in Nigeria

Citizens now hold their leader accountable on their campaign promises

No more going back to eygpt
5k for youths, free school meal,3million jobs yearly are all the latest campaign promises. Are we still in Egypt?

10 Likes

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by NigerDeltan(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
First show us the Kaduna -Kano - Maiduguri completed by GEJ lets compare

11 Likes

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by rusher14: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
NigerDeltan:

You mean the abandoned roads?

The contractors have just gone back to work. To think the contract for the road was awarded in 2006 tells us a story.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/contractors-return-to-federal-project-sites/136349.html

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by NigerDeltan(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
rusher14:

You mean the abandoned roads?

The contractors have just gone back to work. To think the contract for the road was awarded in 2006 tells us a story.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/contractors-return-to-federal-project-sites/136349.html

DailyTrust, Abok1 newspaper

12 Likes

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by RealJaneDoe: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
OK nice move. the employment and power sectors need urgent attentions asap

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by serenegroup(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
I really appreciate this government small sha in terms of infrastructure.this week also a road in my area that was abandoned by previous governments inspite of the huge resources they had at their disposal is just been repaired here in kuje Abuja. well Apc should do their best and leave the masses to judge their performance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by Flexherbal(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
Let the good work continue.

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by Abagworo(m): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
This looks more like palliative than actual road construction.

3 Likes

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by thedarkside: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
thumbs up for buhari for this??...noo??..

whatever.....you are a bunch of concrete-headed-ipobians anyways...

good job,buhari.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by thedarkside: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
No drainage

with which money??...we are not in the era of jonathan no more that had a strange magic-drum...

we live in the reality now,deal with it,till we can afford a drainage...

this place even look like rain-forest sef...............

3 Likes

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by Oasis007(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin

It's GEJ Project! He'd thought about it before PMB comes to Power!

Someone was even asking for Drainage..... on the Nigeria Expressway?!

Wailers won't stop disappointing!!!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by Timarodear(f): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
God bless the president for looking into this road. I can recall spending a whole day on this road just from calabar to uyo that should be a 2 hour journey at most. God bless the wailers too for this wailing in particular is having result. lols.... . Before you quote me, am not a wailer nor a zombie but I can't do without both parties. lols.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by Qualer: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Timarodear:
God bless the president for looking into this road. I can recall spending a whole day on this road just from calabar to uyo that should be a 2 hour journey at most. God bless the wailers too for this wailing in particular is having result. lols.... . Before you quote me, am not a wailer nor a zombie but I can't do without both parties. lols.

5 Likes

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by thedarkside: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=48774133][/quote]

dont mind am......nau its the effort of the wailers too..

you could have,have this already in 2011....

yeye people..... tongue............

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by gebest: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
great
Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by sCun: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Patch Patch work.

4 Likes

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by thedarkside: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
sCun:
Patch Patch work.

atleast their is sometype of work on it than just none existant road...

that was not a road before..that was a adventure-path....

cheap,,but atleast its a start....jonathan never figured that out...

he wanted to make everything to paris at ones....the foooool.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
One year road... No drainage

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by Iscoalarcon: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sai Buhari cool cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by Estimable(m): 12:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Mynd44:

I dont know that area but most inter-state roads that go through non-inhabitated places dont have drainages as it makes no sense really. The water can just flow into the Bush/forest around the road and percolation happens
That road has a life span of at most 2 yrs, and it will be worse than before.
Side drains is a necessity.

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by Femich18(m): 12:59am On Aug 25, 2016
sarrki:
Gradually we will definitely Get there
Seriously I want opposition party to be up and doing

So that we get more development through constructive criticism
You have said it all... They need to act as a checkmate to each another

2 Likes

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by slimfit1(m): 1:02am On Aug 25, 2016
You don't need drainage for this one

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) by Yyeske(m): 1:38am On Aug 25, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Wailer you see as the poster below you slap you? Stop believing everything PDP told you

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airforce, Troops Raid ‘somalia’ In Sambisa, Kill Many ISWAP Terrorists / Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" / Coup: Don’t Copy Gabon Military, MURIC Warns Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.