Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Zamfara Mayhem: Update On The Real Situation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zamfara Mayhem: Update On The Real Situation (666 Views)

1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens / Many Killed In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna As Mayhem Breaks Out (Disturbing Photos) / Don Wani's Boys Regrouping To Cause Mayhem In Omoku, Egbema - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Mayhem: Update On The Real Situation by Okpore101(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
Good morning my beloved brethren, I've been in touch with the happenings in Talata Mafara and I want to testify that God will always leave a sign behind (depending on the context) to encourage His people.

It was a Muslim student who went to a NIFES brother to ask questions about Christianity that turned the discourse into what happened. That was Sunday night. He was left for dead but a veteran NIFES associate rescued him while another Muslim helped them to the hospital with his car. By Monday, a mob went for the lives of these two lecturers and the hospitalized brother. Thank God that before Monday morning the Christian students had mobilized and left danger zones. In frustration the mob went for everywhere Christians meet on campus. They also went to the residence of the Muslim lecturer who helped but he also had relocated his family. So, they set his house ablaze.

Now, here's the twist. Some of the Muslim's entered the lecturer's house to loot without the knowledge of others. So, they got burnt in the building. The burnt bodies are those of those looters.

As at this morning there's no indication of any death among the Christians students. The young man with machete cuts is that of the NIFES student. But, he has been relocated to another hospital because they are still searching for him and the two lecturers.

Let's continue our prayers for their safety.

From E****S**

Re: Zamfara Mayhem: Update On The Real Situation by GogetterMD(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Kindly relate your story in comprehensible English pls.
Thank you
Re: Zamfara Mayhem: Update On The Real Situation by modsfucker: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hmmm.... Only if the ones I Bleep everyday will take the thread to fp.

(1) (Reply)

"23 Suspects Of Ukpo Paraded By Police Are Not Terrorists" --anambra Lawmaker. / Read How Smugglers Disguise Bags Of Rice As Corpses- Customs / Female 419 Suspect Nabbed And Beaten To Point Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.