Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,041 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Pastor E.A. Adeboye Of Rccg Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs And Bleached Hair - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Of Rccg Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs And Bleached Hair (650 Views)

Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Of RCCG Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs & Bleached Hair: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye Of Rccg Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs And Bleached Hair by Ratello: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
Not quite long after the general overseer of Redeem Christian Church of God gave his advice on Marriage, Papa Adeboye as he is often called, speaks on the use of make-up and jewelry and also putting on wigs and bleached hair. Below are the details of what he said: The elders have a saying, ?if children of the same mother enter into a room to talk and come out smiling, they have not told each other the truth.

Alright, so in the next 3 minutes, you might not be smiling as I am going to tell you the truth, because I am your daddy. Strictly speaking I have searched the scriptures, there is no where that I have found where it is written, if you wear make-up, you will go to hell or you will not make it to heaven, I can not find it in the Bible. It is not to be found anywhere at all, but I have done my own research. There are two places in the whole Bible where references were made to painting of face, only two places, and the two places are bad. One of the places talked about Jezebel. How many of you will name your daughter Jezebel? According to 2Kings 9:30, the day Jezebel was going to die, she did make up properly, painted her face, dented her face with jewelries, but at the end of the day, dogs ate her. The second place is in Jeremiah 4:29-30 where God was speaking in anger to daughters of Zion. He says, ?when I make up my mind to deal with you, you can paint your face as you like, it is not going to deliver you.? Read it!!

You have your Bible to read!!! Those are the only two places I found and they are terrible references. Now as far as I am concerned, it is up to you to decide how you want to look, you want to make up, you want to paint yourself, you are at liberty. If for any reason whatsoever God decides not to allow you to enter heaven, sorry o!!! The point I am making is this, nobody ever add sugar to honey. Have you seen anybody adding sugar to honey? Anytime you see a piece of furniture that is painted, wooden furniture that is painted, the wood is inferior. When the wood is ebony, nobody paints it, no no no!! I think children of God should realise they are precious enough, by the special grace of God and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ. They are honey, they don?t need sugar. Some people go about in the name of fashion wearing wigs.

I am not being judgemental at all. This is not law, there is no where in the Bible which says if you wear wigs, you can?t make it to heaven. But this hair that you are wearing, from whose head was it cut? Do you know who was the original owner of the hair? Do you know what kind of anointing is in that hair? It is put in the most important part of your body, the head!!! Thou anointed my head. Things are so bad now that some ladies come for ordination with wigs on. I always asked them, which one do you want me to anoint, the wig or the head? I told you, you will not smile by the time I finish the message. I have not been legalistic, I have not said "Thou shall not wear wigs. I am only talking to my daughters, my own children" I read something in the book of Revelation 7:1-3. Some angels were sent from heaven to deal with the inhabitants of the world, after the rapture, the Bible says, "I heard the Almighty God said, before you begin to deal with people, let me mark them, let me seal them on their forehead, so that we know those that the bullet should not hit." What we wear matters. Why do you think the army wear uniforms? It is so that they will not accidentally shoot their own members. Can God recognize you at a glance, that is, as a child of God?

Some years ago, members of the Full Gospel Business Men?s Fellowship International in Nigeria visited the American Embassy for visa to attend the World Convention of their fellowship in America. All of them were given the visa except one lady. The Visa Officer said to her, You don?t look like them. You look different from all the others I have been attending to. You are not dressed like them. Definitely, you are not one of them. I am sorry I cannot grant you the visa.

http://182.71.228.35/ngetwapsite/mobile/mobi.jsp?c=10698

Cc: Lalasticlala

[img]http://182.71.228.35/ngetwapsite/mobile/getImg.do?type=thumb&cid=10698[/img]
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Of Rccg Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs And Bleached Hair by ascendo(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
QED

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/09/16 / The Different Ways God Speak To Us Today / Did Bible Instruct Us To Judge Others? Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.