Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Mr Chinakwe Owner Of Buhari(the Dog) 'll Be Defended By 100lawyers - Lawyer - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mr Chinakwe Owner Of Buhari(the Dog) 'll Be Defended By 100lawyers - Lawyer (822 Views)

100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Chinakwe Owner Of Buhari(the Dog) 'll Be Defended By 100lawyers - Lawyer by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please, view the release as confirmed by a good patriotic Nigerian lawyer who has taken it upon himself to fight the case...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Chinakwe Owner Of Buhari(the Dog) 'll Be Defended By 100lawyers - Lawyer by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
A country where people are angrier at a man naming his dog Buhari than the killings of their fellow human beings.

To imagine the majority of these chanters and supporters of illegality believe in God worries me. This is bad.

OBJ was called baboon and monkey in events he attended with the guise of jokes. GEJ was called clueless, goat, etc and nothing happened.

The truth is, Buhari may not be responsible for his arrest but his presence has raised the irrational overzealous spirit in so many idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Chinakwe Owner Of Buhari(the Dog) 'll Be Defended By 100lawyers - Lawyer by newbornmacho(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
And may God bless you Mr inibehe effiong. Gradually this govt is falling into the deep hole they so well deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Chinakwe Owner Of Buhari(the Dog) 'll Be Defended By 100lawyers - Lawyer by CHIJIOKE1314: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
FLASH: Chinakwe's legal fees has been settled. He will be free. Read details is screenshots

https:///cm0kkaaOYi
Re: Mr Chinakwe Owner Of Buhari(the Dog) 'll Be Defended By 100lawyers - Lawyer by emeijeh(m): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
Buhari vs Buhari 2016grin grin
Law students pls take note
Re: Mr Chinakwe Owner Of Buhari(the Dog) 'll Be Defended By 100lawyers - Lawyer by Noneroone(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Mr Chinakwe Owner Of Buhari(the Dog) 'll Be Defended By 100lawyers - Lawyer by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
FLASH: Chinakwe's legal fees has been settled. He will be free. Read details is screenshots

https:///cm0kkaaOYi
I hope he'd be released. These days, our courts try hard to make some special people happy.
Re: Mr Chinakwe Owner Of Buhari(the Dog) 'll Be Defended By 100lawyers - Lawyer by CHIJIOKE1314: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Reyginus:
I hope he'd be released. These days, our courts try hard to make some special people happy.

It's really a shame that we all found ourselves in this mess..
Re: Mr Chinakwe Owner Of Buhari(the Dog) 'll Be Defended By 100lawyers - Lawyer by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

It's really a shame that we all found ourselves in this mess..
Yeah. The bigger problem is not knowing we are in a mess. How all the Activists became quiet is what I don't understand.
Re: Mr Chinakwe Owner Of Buhari(the Dog) 'll Be Defended By 100lawyers - Lawyer by CHIJIOKE1314: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Reyginus:
Yeah. The bigger problem is not knowing we are in a mess. How all the Activists became quiet is what I don't understand.

My guy there is nothing like activists in Nigeria.. They were only there when the economy was booming under GEJ.. Form activists now with Buhari and hunger will come with siut knocking on your door..
Re: Mr Chinakwe Owner Of Buhari(the Dog) 'll Be Defended By 100lawyers - Lawyer by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

My guy there is nothing like activists in Nigeria.. They were only there when the economy was booming under GEJ.. Form activists now with Buhari and hunger will come with siut knocking on your door..
Yeah. They were never really activists. The word activist' has been abused in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Identify This Breed / Chinnakwe And His Dog / Solid Caucasian Puppies Up For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.