Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. (7885 Views)

What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oyind17:
Lol
hahahahahaha what a funny picture.
But on the contrary if na me, na the lady suppose to dey fear.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by sorextee(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
It's the same. None are friendly o. They pretend to be loyal, but they already know what they want from you. People who picture demons as short creatures, I just laugh. Demons are giants in reality..

Pinkiwinki:
wow iv heard of jinns, people using jins for their biddings, but using demons is risky because they are naturally wicked unlike jinns that can be your bestie.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by santos123(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
as i read dis na fear wey enta my body just like ebola
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by summerflame(m): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
i have encountered it twice, the first was back then in 2004 when coming from a club. The other was when my grandma died last 3 years, I was use to seeing her every Thursday before we buried her

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by slevin1(m): 12:15am On Aug 25, 2016
Bro, you were not chased by ghosts but by occult beings. Being an ardent fan of paranormal activities, I think I may be right. Ghosts don't act that way, especially to strangers. Don't get me wrong, they can attack anyone but screaming, calling for reinforcement and chasing strangers seems not their style.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by nairaman66(m): 12:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Yes they are real! I have seen one close to a big tree at the department of mathematics and computer science!

That day, I nearly peed on my pants. This figure was just there suspending in the air but static!

Pointed it to someone, but he never saw anything! I know you all would say I was high on cheap drugs, but I was only on my 100L.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by mhisbliss(f): 2:20am On Aug 25, 2016
ghosts might exist, i haven't encountered any i pray i dont, i have heard stories of people who saw the ghost of others somewhere else while they just died in another location, my aunt claims to see her dead son beckoning to her from a distance and she fainted, and other stories i heard, even the bible talked about the spirit leaving the body to wonder about but connected to it through a silver cord this are my reasons for suspecting they are real but i haven't seen any and dont want to, but people always claim they wear white cheesy thats the funny thing about this ghost stuff, and op claims his own has a vampire laugh Hehehehe i find that very funny as well, maybe they're wizards not ghosts if your story is true of course
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 5:16am On Aug 25, 2016
summerflame:
i have encountered it twice, the first was back then in 2004 when coming from a club. The other was when my grandma died last 3 years, I was use to seeing her every Thursday before we buried her
wow did you tell any one?
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 5:18am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
ghosts might exist, i haven't encountered any i pray i dont, i have heard stories of people who saw the ghost of others somewhere else while they just died in another location, my aunt claims to see her dead son beckoning to her from a distance and she fainted, and other stories i heard, even the bible talked about the spirit leaving the body to wonder about but connected to it through a silver cord this are my reasons for suspecting they are real but i haven't seen any and dont want to, but people always claim they wear white cheesy thats the funny thing about this ghost stuff, and op claims his own has a vampire laugh Hehehehe i find that very funny as well, maybe they're wizards not ghosts if your story is true of course
you are right, they are wizards.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by summerflame(m): 5:19am On Aug 25, 2016
sure I did. The first one was witnessed by myself and my sibling, then second one was at a club very close to cemetery with my friends
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 5:20am On Aug 25, 2016
slevin1:
Bro, you were not chased by ghosts but by occult beings. Being an ardent fan of paranormal activities, I think I may be right. Ghosts don't act that way, especially to strangers. Don't get me wrong, they can attack anyone but screaming, calling for reinforcement and chasing strangers seems not their style.
you are right sir, they are occultic, maybe wizards. It is the torch that was pointed on them, that caused their anger.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by mhisbliss(f): 5:22am On Aug 25, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
you are right, they are wizards.
cheesy
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 5:22am On Aug 25, 2016
summerflame:
sure I did. The first one was witnessed by myself and my sibling, then second one was at a club very close to cemetery with my friends
jeez, and this ones will turn to a beautiful lady, go to the club and men will take them home.
May God help us.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by summerflame(m): 6:47am On Aug 25, 2016
saw most of them walking towards the cemetery .. since then, I believed there's ghost
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by missnazzy(f): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2016
Must the ghost wear white? consequences of watching too much of nollywood.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2016
Op..in one sentence..describe the weed that you and your friends smoked
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by CheedyJ(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2016
So u & ur friends out ran 3 flying ghost..u deserve a noble prize in lieing ..
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2016
I pass through the back of the cemetary in our area everynight and I see nothing so how.........??
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by lhawarl1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
I pray i encounter one sha ..... My gun will do the introduction
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by firstking01(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ofcourse i believe in the supernatural, cos i have encounters....the world itself is spiritual....everything abt this world is spiritual....the world is a mystery, you went to bed and your spirit left you, immediately is time for you to wake up your spirit returns, at maxiii how do you explain that since you dnt believe in the supernatural...i have my own encounters supernaturally but mine are Godly encounters cool
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
firstking01:
Ofcourse i believe in the supernatural, cos i have encounters....the world itself is spiritual....everything abt this world is spiritual....the world is a mystery, you went to bed and your spirit left you, immediately is time for you to wake up your spirit returns, at max..iii how do you explain that since you dnt believe in the supernatural...i have my own encounters supernaturally but mine are Godly encounters cool
i believe in holyspirit but i dont believe in ghost

ghost doesn't exits to me
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by firstking01(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:
i believe in holyspirit but i dont believe in ghost

ghost doesn't exits to me
Lol, see this one...even saul the first king of israel saw a ghost in the bible...ok, by 12am today go to any cemetry you knw and see things for yourselundecided
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, see this one...even saul the first king of israel saw a ghost in the bible...ok, by 12am today go to any cemetry you knw and see things for yourselundecided
i have done that several times, maybe they saw me, than ran away.

I will still try it again, the cemetery close to gra ph

I will go there to see for my self
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by firstking01(m): 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:

The military cemetry at aba road behind federal secretariat right??
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by firstking01(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:

The military cemetry at aba road by federal secretariat right??
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
firstking01:
The military cemetry at aba road by federal secretariat right??
exactly grin

I will take a work that area 12am

trust me, nothing
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by firstking01(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:
exactly grin

I will take a work that area 12am

trust me, nothing
I await your testimony then cool...but i sha know say you nogo gree go, fear nogo gree youcheesy.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
firstking01:
I await your testimony then cool...but i sha know say you nogo gree go, fear nogo gree youcheesy.
the fear of what?

fear of something I don't believe that exist?

let me gist you something, way back 2009, I wanted to be a nurse, I was studying in one of the biggest hospital then in anambra state. (school of nursing) name iyi enu

however, in that hospital, we have cemetery and mortuary, in side the hospital our various campuses are their too

so tell me, if I can walk pass where dead bodies are kept and where dey lie them to rest even by 1am, 12am without any fear of unknown... why can't I try this one here?
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by firstking01(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:
the fear of what?

let me gist you something, way back 2009, I wanted to be a nurse, I was studying in one of the biggest hospital then in anambra state. (school of nursing) name iyi enu

however, in that hospital, we have cemetery and mortuary, in side the hospital our various campuses are their too

so tell me, if I can walk pass where dead bodies are kept and where dey lie them to rest even by 1am, 12am without any fear of unknown... why can't I try this one here?
Wait first, you wanted be a nurse,,,are u a girl?
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by firstking01(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:
the fear of what?

Wait first, you wanted to be a nurse,,,are u a girl?, thought nursing is only for females?
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
I SMELL lies in this grin grin grin

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
firstking01:
Wait first, you wanted be a nurse,,,are u a girl?, thought nursing is only for females?
you thought?

now am telling you, nurse isn't meant for girls alone, we men does it better than them

I wanted to be a nurse but it didn't work out, then we have a hug number of guys then, but girls are like thousand grin It was fun snicking out of your hostel at night with out any fear of spirit or whatever grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Catholic Faithfuls / Any Difference Between Sunday Dressing And Week Days'? / If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.